Blessing and a Curse

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Excuse me but, who are the twins?” Jiyong asked them, confused with how Dara and Bom look like they’re scared for their lives.

 

Seung Hyun came running in through the door of Jiyong’s office. He immediately went to Dara and asked her if she already saw the music video.

 

Dara just nodded in fear. Jiyong kept looking back and forth between Dara, Seung Hyun and Bom. They look like they’re going to war.

 

“What is going on?!” Jiyong asked in confusion.

 

Sulli walked up to him and said, “Oh right, Oppa. You didn’t know that Dara’s Mom remarried. The twins are Dara’s step siblings based in Japan. They are very protective of her. I assume they are acting like this because there’s a big probability that the twins already saw Dara and Oppa’s kissing scene, that’s why my brother, Dara and Bom  are running away.”

 

“Running away?!” Jiyong asked.

 

 Sulli just answered him with a smile. She knows that Chaerin has been pairing Dara to her brother and so this will be a good time for her to come in and snatch Jiyong away from Dara. Finally, she will have a chance to be with Jiyong without Dara interfering.

 

“Bommie and Dara, we should inform our secretaries to file our leave of absences. We’re going away for a while.” Seung Hyun declared.

 

“WHAT?! Going away!” Jiyong screamed in surprise.

Just who are these Lee Twins to have this kind of effect on everyone? Jiyong angrily thought to himself.

 

 Jiyong started telling Sulli to also file his leave of absence but Sulli is trying to convince him not to do it. Seung Hyun is already at the door ready to leave. Bom and Dara are also on their way out when Dara’s phone started ringing. Bom and Dara looked at each other in horror. Dara doesn’t want to answer it but she knows better than to let Chaerin wait.

 

“Yeo-yeoboseyo? “ Dara answered her phone with trembling hands. She knows it’s Chaerin.

 

“Yeoboseyo, Unnie?...... I SAW IT.” Chaerin said with a grim voice.

 

“…” Dara was silent.

 

“We’re back. “ Chaerin declared with a hint of threat.

 

“We? You mean Seungri is…”

 

“Yessss.” Chaerin cut her off.

 

“I want you to get ready and meet us. And Unnie? Don’t you dare runaway because no matter where you hide, we’re gonna find you. Bye Unnie.”

 

And with that, the line went dead.

 

Gulp. The Twins are on their way.  How could this have happened? Bom and I innocently planned that with just one moment of bravery, I will have a memento of me and Seung Hyun oppa’s tender moment that I can watch in private. I never could have imagined that with that single lapse of good judgment, it will result to the twins coming back to Korea. All I wanted was a kiss with Oppa, with a certification shot that only I can watch and no one else, that’s all. Why does President Psy have to include that scene in the MV?  There were so many good scenes to choose from. Waaaah! My life is ruined!

 

“Dara! Dara!” Bom called her, waking her up from her thoughts.

 

“We better get going if we want to escape. Oppa already called his Mom to get their vacation house ready. Let’s Go! Palli!” Bom told Dara.

 

“It’s too late.” Dara said.

 

“What do you mean it’s too late? OH NO! They’re on their way aren’t they? I knew it! Chaerin will never let this pass. Is he…is he with her?” Bom asked nervously.

 

“Yes. Seungri is with her. “Dara said while looking nervously towards Seung Hyun.

 

“Dara, you don’t have to worry about me. Chaerin is coming too right? Then Seungri can’t touch me. We all know how Chaerin wants to pair me with you since forever, so Seungri can’t kill me under Chaerin’s watch.” Seung Hyun said.

 

“Oppa, you sound like you’re trying to convince yourself. You should know that Seungri is very resourceful and Chaerin can’t always watch over you, you know.” Bom said.

 

“Thank you for being such a supportive friend, Bom. It means a lot to me.” Seung Hyun replied sarcastically.

 

“Let’s just face the wrath of the twins and hope that all of us will survive.” Dara said apologetically.

 

“Is it worth it all of this, Dara? The kiss?” Bom said in a teasing voice.

 

“Really Bom?  You have the nerve to joke around at a time like this?” Dara said to Bom while feeling scandalized since Seung Hyun is just standing in front of her.

 

“Duh! I’m totally worth it! She kissed me, Choi Seung Hyun, one of the most eligible bachelors in Korea as reported on GQ Magazine. Sheesh Bom, by the way you talk, you sounds like you’re not my friend! Where’s your loyalty?” Seung Hyun jokingly teased Bom.

 

Jiyong felt sad about the situation. He knows Dara have feelings for Seung Hyun for a long time. She even mustered all her courage to kiss him in the MV. It will be hard for Jiyong but he’s determined to make Dara love him back.

 

                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

A black bulletproof Range Rover pulled over in front of the SMYG Entertainment building. A man and a woman emerged from the vehicle and slowly walked inside the building. The security team in the entrance tried to stop the man from entering the because he’s not wearing the  allowed  dress code of the building.

 

A commotion erupted at the lobby when the man suddenly attacked the security.  Several security personnel are nursing broken noses and bruised egos. How could one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter