Monday: Officially Yours

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Monday has finally arrived.” Bom giggled excitedly like a lunatic as she pranced her way out of her room. She is standing at her doorway with a mischievous smile on her face. She’s been waiting for this day to arrive ever since she found out that Dara and Jiyong took their ‘agonizingly slow to develop’ relationship to the next level. It wasn’t even the next level. They skipped a couple of freaking levels to be honest.

 

She got in her Ferrari and drove off to work unaware of a white sports car parked next to her house. The man inside heaved a heavy sigh. He watches as Bom’s car pulls farther and farther away from him. With a heavy heart, he brought his car’s engine to life and drove off in the opposite direction.

 

Meanwhile, Dara miraculously finished getting ready in the morning with thirty minutes to spare. By the time Jiyong arrived to pick her up from her house, she was ready to go.

 

“Good morning Babe. You look beautiful as always.” Jiyong gave her a kiss on the lips and took her purse and folders from her. He stares at her for a moment and smiles, noticing how he made her blush instantly.

“M-morning. Thanks, Babe.” Dara timidly replied. She shyly tucked a loose strand of her hair to the back of her ear and gently pushed Jiyong away. “Stop staaaring.” She purred. Gosh. I’m really done for. Did I just purr? And I just freaking called Jiyong ‘Babe’. It sounds so…kyaaah! OMG! Did he just…his boyish smile is just ASDFGHMXMCB!

 

Dara mustered all her inner strength to stop herself from fan girling this early in the morning. It may be difficult since her boyfriend seems to be making it impossible for her. How can he be so handsome? It seems like he became exponentially irresistible after she shed all her inhibitions and finally conceded to the fact that she’s in love with the man she once rejected.

 

“I know I’m good looking, but I never thought I’m THAT good looking to render you speechless, Dara.” Jiyong chuckled. He’s been watching her for a while and can’t help but be amused when he saw her deep in thought.

 

“Oh, right.” Dara woke up from her thoughts.

 

“So…nice weather we’re having, right?” Dara rolled her eyes as soon as she realized how lame she sounded.

 

“Yeah.” Jiyong shakes his head and smiled. Dara’s definitely upredictable.

 

She was about to say something when her cell phone started ringing.

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”

 

“Hi Dara! Bommie here. I just want to make sure that you’re going to work. We have a lot to talk about.”

 

“Ooh yeah…How can I forget? You sent me a text message at 5 AM!” Dara massaged her temples as she recalls how she wasn’t able to get back to sleep after reading Bom’s text message to her this morning.

 

 

“Hahaha! Mianhe! I’ll see you later then.” Bom started singing on the other line which made Dara cringed.

 

“I’m hanging up now Bommie. Stop singing 2 Become 1 by the Spice Girls because it’s not funny at all!”

 

“Hahaha! I’m just teasing you.” Bommie squealed.

 

“Okay. Okay. Byeeee!” Dara looked at Jiyong who is laughing uncontrollably on the driver’s seat.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Dara asked, afraid that he might have heard Bom’s shameless teasing.

 

“Bom called me this morning and left me a voicemail. I bet she was singing a Spice Girls song to you too.” Jiyong chuckled.

 

Dara’s cheeks turned a shade of pink as she looked on Jiyong who is currently looking at her, biting his lower lip, his eyes piercing right through her. She swallowed a lump in as her eyes travelled from his eyes to his lips. She saw him smile at her and felt his hand caress her still pink cheek.

 

 “Do you know that you look so angelic when you blush? I’m trying my best here not to kiss you while I’m driving.” Jiyong searched for her hand and opened his palm, entwining it with hers. She wrapped her fingers instinctively like they've held hands for years, his hand warm against hers.

 

Dara bit her bottom lip to stop herself from spazzing like a crazy person as Jiyong held her hand.

 

After a few more minutes of driving and not to mention the silent spazzing from Dara, they finally arrived at the SMYG Building. Jiyong quickly opened the glass doors for her which made the office girls swoon.

 

Dara's secretary informed her that she has a visitor in her office. Her brows forrowed wondering who could it be. She quickly went inside and Jiyong followed suit.

 

“Of course! How could I have not seen this coming?” Dara lifted her arms in surrender when she saw Bom sitting on her chair.

 

“I’ll leave you two girls alone.” Jiyong put his hands on Dara’s shoulders and leaned in for a kiss, earning them an ear piercing scream from Bom.

 

“Eew! I think I'm about to puke rainbows!” Bom screamed.

 

"Riigghht...that's coming from the same woman who left me a creepy voicemail singing a suggestive song of the Spice Girls. I should be the one who should puke rainbows and unicorns!" Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter