The New CEO

MADE FOR EACH OTHER?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room fell silent as they watch Dara and Jiyong’s stare down contest. Nobody’s moving or even breathing. Everybody was in shock. If it wasn’t for the palpable anger in the surroundings, Bom would have burst in laughter.

 

Dara apologetically bowed her head several times not even bothering to look at Jiyong’s face. Her face was red due to humiliation although she must admit,  Jiyong smells so good. She swallowed a lump in as she secretly checks him out. He exudes charisma even though his back was turned. 

 

Bom looks apologetic but is hiding a smile behind her concerned look. Sulli, Jiyong’s new secretary, looks like she just saw a ghost and Seung Hyun is trying to hold his laughter in. 

 

Although Young Bae tried to stop himself from laughing, his face gave away his true emotions. His very own friend Jiyong just got owned and by his mortal enemy nonetheless. He got concerned when he saw a flash of evilness in Jiyong’s eyes.

 

Jiyong’s mind is already working overtime to avenge his dignity.

 

Dara was so shocked when the new CEO, Kwon Jiyong, the rejected childhood friend/suitor sat next to her while Seung Hyung sat on her other side. She’s practically sandwiched by two enigmatic gods.  She tried to calm herself by not looking at him and tried to act like he doesn’t affect her at all. She looks disinterested and without a care in the world on the outside but deep inside she’s already puking rainbows and unicorns because she just realized that Kwon Jiyong is HAWT!

 

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong was emitting a dark aura and sulking like a deranged man, bloody murder evident in his eyes. How could this wench just ignore his hotness?      

   

 

Now that everybody has settled down on their own respective places, the meeting has begun as well as the battle of the babos between Jiyong and Dara.

 

 

Jiyong leaned back on his chair while massaging his chin, deep in thought. He glances at Dara from time to time, checking her out. Is she immune to my good looks?  He thought. He sniffs his collar while looking at her direction. I have taken a bath twice this morning making sure that I will exude the most irresistible aroma. I went to the salon for my early appointment to get my hair done. He thought.

 

He rolled his eyes upward when he saw Dara giggled at Seung Hyun's joke. What does he have that I don't have? I wore my best suit and practiced my aegyo for a week but how come this woman didn’t even bat an eyelash for me? Do I look like a hobo to her? Nobody can resist my charms but how come this wench acted like I was an eyesore? I swear I am gonna make her fall for me and leave her broken hearted like what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter