Not bad at all

Within The Blood

Back in the classroom, after missing a few days, HyukJae was the centre of attention. Everyone had questions for him, wondering what happened, is he okay? By lunch time he wanted to go to his room and stay there for the rest of the day.

 

“Are you not going to eat your food?” SungMin asked.

 

“Don’t really have an appetite” HyukJae replied while slowly moving his kimchi around in his plate.

 

“It’s understandable; you don’t need to eat human food to survive” SungMin said, not trying to pry too much into HyukJae train of thought.

 

“What?” the pure blood said as he looked towards SungMin.

 

“What our body needs to survive is blood more than anything, food, we just eat to fit in, and sometimes we like it, but nothing is as good a warm human blood.” SungMin explained to HyukJae nonchalant.

 

“Ohhhh” Hyuk replied as he let the Ming’s words sink in. a figure caught HyukJae’s attention at the corner of his eyes.

 

It was no other than his roommate, looking at him outside the lunchroom door, and leading to outside. There eyes locked and then HyukJae quickly looked away. He still felt nervous and embarrassed to be around DongHae after his melt down.

 

The only good point about being questioned all day was that it kept him from looking at DongHae and having interaction with him. It’s not like he didn’t want to talk to him, especially since he was nice enough to comfort him last night. It was more of him feeling embarrassed to by showing such a side to him.

 

HyukJae looked up shyly back to where he saw DongHae to see he was still there. Donghae smiled at him and then vanished. HyukJae blushed and looked down at the table, not sure as to why DongHae’s smile made him smile in return.

 

The rest of the day went by faster thankfully. HyukJae plopped down on his bed, feeling mentally exhausted. He easily fell asleep due to his exhaustion.

 

The pure blood woke up in the middle of the forest, looking around at the unfamiliar area. Everything about the feel when he got to his feet, made him cautious. The sudden movement had him spinning around trying to keep up with the figure.

 

“So you’re the pure blood” the deep voice said taunting HyukJae.

 

“And who are you?” HyukJae retorted.

 

“They say that I am supposed to answer to you” The voice replied as he made his way towards HyukJae.

 

“Why?” HyukJae asked feeling completely lost, since he doesn’t even know the figure that was walking towards him cloaked in all black with a hoodie covering his face.

 

“That’s what I would like to know. Who cares if you are a pure blood.” The hooded figure said and attacked HyukJae bringing him to his knees. Blood flew out HyukJae as the wind was knocked out of him.

 

“Weak and pathetic, how dare u call yourself a pure blood” HyukJae’s attacker said and then kicked HyukJae in his abdomen sending him flying into a tree.

 

“I didn’t ask for this” HyukJae pleaded as he grabbed for his right side.

 

“I don’t care” the guy replied as he started to head towards HyukJae for another attack.

 

“But I do” a voice said stopping Hyuk’s attacker and drawing the attention to him.

 

“I’ll deal with you after” the assailant said and then turning his attention back to the battered HyukJae.

 

“How about now” he said as he stood in front of HyukJae in a protective stance.

 

“DongHae” HyukJae said in relief as he looked up to him.

 

“Fine” the aggressor said and charged at DongHae.

 

DongHae was too fast for the assailant, each attack he tried, DongHae easily maneuvered away from them, followed by an attack of his own. It didn’t take long before he had the assailant laid out on the floor.

 

“Are you okay?” DongHae asked as he helped HyukJae up.

 

“No” HyukJae said followed by a pout.

 

“How can you be cute in a situation like this?” DongHae said as he smiled at the pure blood.

 

“What...” HyukJae said as he looked up at DongHae with confused eyes.

 

“You’re cute” DongHae replied.

 

HyukJae just looked away as he wondered why DongHae said he is cute.

 

“How bout we wake you up now.” DongHae suggested.

“Hold on, this is a dream” the pure blood said in surprise.

 

“It feels real right” DongHae implied.

 

“Yeah” Hyuk said.

 

“You’ll be feeling it when you get up, but you’ll feel better once you feed” DongHae said, and then the two of them were back in the room and awoken.

 

DongHae left HyukJae in his room to gather himself while he goes to let SungMin know about what just happened.

 

Back in the dorm HyukJae was thinking about what DongHae said about feeding. Although he knows it comes with the territory, it didn’t mean he wanted too. He couldn’t even fathom on how to go about feeding on anyone.

 

The burning sensation at the back of his throat he’s been trying to ignore all day. He didn’t need to ask why his throat felt like that, he knew, plus SungMin filled him in a bit.

 

“Hey” DongHae said as he entered the room again.

 

“Hey” HyukJae said through gritted teeth as his mind still wondered about feeding.

 

“We’re going to head out and have a meeting with the rest of the guys later, but first there’s something that you need to do first.” DongHae said as he locked the door behind him and walked towards HyukJae.

 

“What’s that?” HyukJae asked.

 

“You already know,” DongHae said as he grabbed HyukJae by the wrist pulling him into a standing position.

 

“I... I... I can’t” HyukJae stammered in reply to DongHae.

 

“It’s not that you can’t” DongHae replied as he pulled HyukJae closer to him.

 

“What are you doing?” HyukJae asked, feeling nervous between the proximity between him and DongHae, and the way his roommate is looking at him.

 

“I’m giving you what your body needs” DongHae said as he ed the collar of his shirt, while looking into HyukJae’s eyes.

 

“Um, i don’t...” Hyuk couldn’t even continue his mind was being flooded with impure thoughts. “Why are you doing this to me?” HyukJae asked as he looked away from DongHae.

 

“Because you need to feed” DongHae replied.

 

“Oh...” HyukJae looked down to the floor feeling completely embarrassed.

 

“Hey,” DongHae began to say as he lifted HyukJae’s head by his chin. “You need to feed or else you will not gain the strength that you can posses. I can’t have our pure blood being beaten by some delinquent baby vamp” He finished off saying.

 

“I know” Hyuk replied in a whisper, avoiding eye contact with the brunette before him.

 

“Here i’ll help you” DongHae said as he raked a nail down the crook of his neck.

 

As the blood released from where Hae cut himself, the scent sent HyukJae’s thirst into overdrive. There was no longer a thought to ignore, and try to control him. He wanted to the every drop that was running down the side of DongHae’s neck.

 

“Don’t deny what your body wants” DongHae added as he saw HyukJae trying to restrain from drinking his blood.

 

DongHae exposed his neck more, giving HyukJae enough space to get right in between the crook of his neck. HyukJae’s fangs shot out, piercing his bottom lip.

 

“If you don’t want to bite me, you can just for now.” DongHae said, trying to get HyukJae to give in to his thirst. HyukJae looked at DongHae’s eyes and that was it, the intensity as well as that extra little something that Hyuk couldn’t quite put his finger on, was there.

 

He put his mouth on DongHae’s neck and started to along the opening on DongHae’s neck. As the taste of DongHae’s blood flooded throughout HyukJae’s mouth, he pushed DongHae against the closet door, wanting more and more.

 

“It’s not that bad after all” DongHae said as he felt HyukJae harder against his neck, teethes lightly grazing his neck.

 

HyukJae broke away from DongHae’s neck to look at him, his stare started out full with intensity, as Hae looked back at him.

 

“Not bad at all” HyukJae said as he wiped the corner of his lips and smirked at DongHae, holding the others attention

 

A/N: Okay here is another update, a bit longer bc i just wanted to get these out 2 points out. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) thanks for reading my story