Shhh...don't say anything

Within The Blood

That was the first time that fear was actually struck into ChangMin as HyukJae held him by the throat, pushed up a tree that's barely standing, due to the force that HyukJae used against ChangMin.

"That's right..." ChangMin barely got out his mouth, as he tried to get away from HyukJae's grip. "Let your killer instinct out" he continued to say as pushed Hyuk's hands down a bit from his throat.

"Stop" a small voice, one HyukJae recognized "Don't be like him" the voice tried to give reason.

"I can't" Hyuk's grip tightened once again. "He's taken too much from us"

"Hyukkie please" DongHae pleaded.

Finally he broke his glance from ChangMin and looked towards the voice that was calling him. Tears filled his eyes as he took in the sight before him. Three friends he grew to love standing close to each other, for support.

"How do you expect me to let him be after what you guys just went through?" HyukJae replied as a tear escaped his eyes, blending with the blood upon his face.

"I know you are feeling all sorts of emotions, but you're going to regret stooping to his level if you do this" SungMin spoke up this time.

HyukJae looked from his friends back to ChangMin "You don't deserve this"

"Deserve what?" ChangMin replied only so Hyuk could hear, in his head.

"You know what. The pain you've cost our family and many others, death my seem fitting but at the same time it's rewarding." HyukJae retorted.

"You don't even know what pain is!" ChangMin yelled through their bond. "You think I wanted to kill them from the start, they made me this way, they rejected me. For what? Was I not special enough? I only did what they did to me" Emotions shot through his voice as he spoke.

HyukJae was paused "what they did to you?" he asked without thinking.

"Pure Bloods, we're not just your typical vampire, we are our own breed, we all can do something special that the rest of the vampire race can't. When I couldn't control any of the elements, they would torture me with it." The pained look on ChangMin's was not because of Hyuk's hands on his neck, but the pain he felt over and over as he was growing up.

The other three battered vampires looked on with curiosity as to what conversation was going on that could not be heard.

"Do you know what it feels like to have water constantly being forced down your throat and your own family doing it to you. I was only ten at the time. Your father, he could do it all, he put me to shame, which angered our father. Every day my skin would be burned but no one knew outside of our house."

HyukJae's hands fell from around ChangMin's neck.

"Don't you dare pity me" ChangMin said as he tried to straighten himself.

"I...can't" HyukJae said as he backed away from ChangMin out loud.

"I may not have been special in the way they wanted me to be, they should have just accepted me, but they didn't." ChangMin continued to say, more to himself than anyone else.

"I don't want to do this" HyukJae began to concede.

"Only one of us can leave here tonight" ChangMin said as he cut HyukJae off, who started walking towards his friends.

"Fine, you win, can we just stop with all the killing" HyukJae said in frustration.

"I guess you didn't hear me" ChangMin said as he closed the space between them.

"You want my powers? Take them, I don't need them" HyukJae replied as he pushed pass ChangMin towards his friends.

"Maybe I should make my point clearer" ChangMin said.

By the time Hyuk turned his attention towards ChangMin, who no longer was there, it was too late.

DongHae's voice cried out as ChangMin's hand went through his stomach. "Do I have your attention now?" ChangMin asked as he pulled his hand out of DongHae's stomach and let him fall to the floor.

Even though the tears were ready to fall from HyukJae's as he saw the look on his lovers face, he didn't let them fall. A surge of anger rushed through him as he focused on ChangMin.

He charged at ChangMin so fast, he knocked KyuHyun off his feet, he didn't have time to react. "You should have accepted the mercy that was shown to you" HyukJae said as his eyes glowed off and on crimson red.

"I've only seen eyes like this once, you truly are something special" ChangMin said with utter delight.

Those words peeked HyukJae's interest a bit just so he could get caught off guard, falling into ChangMin's grip.

"Oh how the tables have turned" ChangMin said as he pressed HyukJae against a thick tree.

"That's what you think" HyukJae said as he pushed his hand into ChangMin's chest. "Now you know how it feels" he continued to say before he pulled ChangMin's heart out of his chest.

 

HyukJae didn't waste a second staring at ChangMin as his body faltered to the ground, he quickly made his way to DongHae.

"HyukJae" DongHae called out as Hyuk was back in his sight. SungMin quickly went to his other side where KyuHyun was, making space for HyukJae.

"Shhh.. don't say anything" HyukJae said as he looked from DongHae's gaping wound up to his face. "I'm... So..." Emotions flooded him as he tried to keep it together, but he couldn't. The tears began to fall, Hyuk's breathing picked up pace as he stared at a smiling Hae.

"How can you smile right now?" HyukJae asked as he ran his hand through DongHae's hair.

"Because you're right here with me"  DongHae said as a tear fell from his eye, but his smile still remained.

"This can't be happening..." HyukJae said as his lips tremble as he speaks. "We're still getting to know each other...." HyukJae paused to wipe his tear stained face. "I can't lose you"

"You're not losing me" DongHae replied as he strained to raise his arm, "I'll always be there" he finished saying as he pointed at HyukJae's heart.

"Hae" was all that he could say before he took hold of DongHae's hand and placed it against his chest. "I love you, you know that right?"

"I love you too" he replied.

HyukJae drew his thumbnail along the inside of his forearm by his wrist, and put his hand against DongHae's mouth.

"Drink" he said.

"What are you doing?" SungMin asked as he pushed Hyuk's hand away from DongHae's mouth.

"I'm doing the only thing I can think of to save the one I love." HyukJae replied, his voice barely audible.

"You can't mix your blood with his" SungMin tried to explain.

"Watch me" HyukJae said as he put his bleeding arm over DongHae's mouth.

DongHae's teeth sank into HyukJae's arm as the sweet taste of his blood filled his mouth. Hyuk's blood was the best thing he has ever tasted.

"DongHae stop, this isn't going to help you" SungMin said as he notice Hae's greed for Hyuk's blood.

"Ming" Kyu tried to reason on behalf of what he just witnessed.

"No Kyu, don't try and stop me." SungMin replied.  "They both will die like this" he continued to say as he looked at HyukJae who clearly looks weaker by the second.

SungMin pulled HyukJae's arm away from DongHae's mouth, causing both of them to look at each other in a daze before blacking out.

 

"This is why they do not mix their blood with others like us. I don't know what it is about their  blood but they are all linked in one way or the other. DongHae's pain will become Hyuk's pain. If DongHae dies, HyukJae will feel it as if it's really happening to him. They can share memories with each other just through their blood. They have so much abilities and not all has been put in affect." SungMin explained to KyuHyun as the both watch over the two lifeless bodies before them, in their shattered meeting place.

"In order for us to have come to pass, didn't they have to turn us at one point" Kyu argued, not getting SungMin's words fully.

"It's not done now, but a long long time ago they would give their blood to the ones they turned, but it was just a drop, a drop was all that was needed. DongHae" SungMin paused as he looked at him "he almost took all of his blood."

"Are you saying you wouldn't have done that for me like Hyuk did for Hae?" Kyu asked.

"Of course I would, but none of us are HyukJae. You don't understand Pure Bloods are the strongest of our kind, their blood is the source to all their powers and strength. Their blood is too potent, imagine just a drop can create vampire, can you imagine what the amount DongHae took could do to him." SungMin said as he walked around the round table looking at the two before him.  "Although Hyuk tried to save him with his blood,  his blood could actually kill him, he wasn't born a Pure Blood. Hae may be strong but he is not a Pure Blood.

"How much longer you think before one of them wakes up?" Kyu asked.

"It's been three days so far" SungMin replied as he looked up at KyuHyun. "Hyuk three or four days for his blood to start to reproduce. Hae I have no clue, I haven't seen any pure blood give their blood to someone like that before" he finished saying.

"I guess we just have to continue to wait" Kyu said as he rested again the wall. 

 

A/N: Laptop broke... lost my chapter i was supposed to update in july... got down by that... Life got busy like it usually does... but now i have a new computer and would love to finish this story. Last chapter coming. I really THANK YOU ALL for continuing to read this story after all the long hiatus without no updates. Thank you for your patience!