Now

Within The Blood

Something changed in ChangMin's eyes. He was intrigued by what DongHae had said. 

"I will take you with me" he began to say, as he released DongHae's hands. 

SungMin and KyuHyun looked on, confused, wondering what plan Hae had, to help HyukJae out. 

"You have to let them go though" DongHae said as he checked his wrist, from where they were bond, speaking up for his other trapped friends. 

"They'll be useless once I am done with your precious pure blood." ChangMin replied. 

DongHae tried to signal for Kyu and Ming, but they couldn't quite understand what he was trying to say. All they knew is that something was about to happen. 

"Can I say goodbye?" DongHae as he looked at HyukJae.

"Really... you want to say goodbye?" ChangMin replied as he rolled his eye. "Hurry up, dont test my patience..." he began to warn. "I have very little to start with" he finished saying as he pushed Hae towards HyukJae.

DongHae quickly got on his hands and knees as he closes the space between him and HyukJae.  

"We have to do this fast." Hae said, as he felt a pang at his heart. He is willing to save the pure blood, he is willing to sacrifice himself for his new found love. 

"What are you talking about?" HyukJae asked, as he read DongHae's face. 

His eyes held so much unspoken words. Without any words, after a moment of their eyes locking, HyukJae knew what DongHae was trying to imply.  

"I love you" HyukJae said as he felt a tear roll down the side of his cheek.

"I love you too" DongHae said as he put his arms around HyukJae, hugging him one last time. 
"Now" Hae whispered.  

Without a moment’s hesitation, the pure bloods fang sank into his lover, taking everything. 

"HyukJae!!!" SungMin cried out as he noticed what was happening. 

ChangMin turned his attention back to HyukJae and DongHae. 
"Clever..." ChangMin began to say as he focused his attention on HyukJae.

It wasnt the same lifeless blonde vampire that was before them, HyukJae has changed, a true pure blood. 

DongHae's blood ran down the side of his mouth, eyes crimson red glowing with intensity.  

"Remember...." the voice that only could be heard, sounded so familiar.  "You are more special than you know". HyukJae tried to scan the room to place the voice, but he couldn't. 

HyukJae laid DongHae's cold, lifeless body on the floor and stood up, starring ChangMin down.

"This shall be fun" ChangMin said as he looked at the once weak pure blood, which now stood there with all his ancestors’ strength within him. 

"For me, yeah..." HyukJae began to say as he smiled menacingly.  "But for you..." HyukJae crossed the space that separated them, with speed that ChangMin was unable to defend against.  "This is going to be hell" HyukJae finished saying, as he slammed ChangMin on the floor, hold him by his neck.

"You have to answer for all the wrongs you've done" HyukJae said as he gets all in ChangMin's face pinning him, although ChangMin thrashed around beneath his grip.

"You better hope he makes it" HyukJae said as he pushed so hard on ChangMin neck that the ground gave way a bit. 

 

A/N: After seeing some of your comments i thought i would put this up. No this isnt the final chapter... but the end is right around the corner. I was able to write on my lunch break today and thought to myself... why not update this before i forget and keep you guys waiting like always. Although its a small update i hope you guys like