Crossing The Line

Within The Blood

HyukJae waited for DongHae to comeback, but like most nights, he was out pass curfew. HyukJae eventually fell asleep around midnight when Hae was no where to be found.

 

It was just after 1am when DongHae made it back into his room. He looked over to HyukJae who was sleeping, and wondered if he was okay and how he was doing.

 

“DongHae” his name came out of HyukJaes mouth as a whisper as he was getting undressed. The brunette looked over to his roommate to see him still like he saw him moments ago. Just as Hae was going to lie on his bed, HyukJae called his name again in his sleep.

 

“Please, stop” Hyuk said again in his sleep, causing DongHae to worry.

 

DongHae contemplated for a few seconds and wondered what was going on with HyukJae in his sleep, should he wake him up, or just take a peak to see what is going on in HyukJae’s head. DongHae made his way to Hyuk’s bed and sat at the edge of the bed.

 

“It’s okay” DongHae said as he moved Hyuk’s hair off of his forehead. DongHae wanted to give HyukJae his space, but it was killing him. He didn’t want to come off as a clingy person. After Hyuk brushed him off after what he thought would’ve been a night to remember, he’s been keeping his distance.

 

He’s been talking about it with Kyu, asking him what to do. Kyu was surprised to see DongHae interested in anyone like he is with HyukJae. Kyu told him to give him space till he came around, because he didn’t want to look clingy and make him miss him. That was backfiring on him, because he couldn’t stop thinking about how Hyuk’s practices went, or how his day went.

 

DongHae ran his index finger between Hyuk’s brows and then turned to get up.

 

“DongHae” Hyuk called again, causing Hae to turn around. “Why are you avoiding me?” Hyuk asked as he looked up to Hae.

 

“Huh?” was all DongHae could utter.

 

“You’ve distance yourself lately” Hyuk replied as he sat up in his bed.

 

“I’ve been busy that’s all” DongHae replied, not knowing where this conversation is going.

 

“So have I, but I still make it back to the dorm before curfew,  and you’ve been staying out later than usual ever since that day” Hyuk said as he looked DongHae dead in the eyes.

 

“What day?” Hae replied trying to play dumb.

 

“You know what day” Hyuk replied as he took a step towards closer to Hae.

 

“Do you mean when you went to practice with Kai that first time” Hae responded.

 

“Yeah, ever since then it’s like your here, but you really aren’t. Its like you say hi and bye out of pleasantry” Hyuk said.

 

“Is that how it seems to you?” DongHae asked as he saw Hyuk’s eyes are glossy.

 

“I thought we were getting close,” Hyuk began to say as he took hold of DongHae right hand. “I thought something was happening and then you stopped coming around.” Hyuk said as he let go of DongHae’s hand.

 

The brunette looked down at his wrist, which no longer had HyukJae’s touch. He looked back up to Hyuk who has taken a step back from him, and he could see that it wasn’t only him who he was hurting with his actions.

 

“Hyuk” DongHae began to say, trying to find the right words. “I thought you needed some space” DongHae finally said as he notices that Hyuk wasn’t looking at him. “I didn’t want to seem like I was always there, interfering with you, when you wanted your own time” Hae continued to say.

 

“Did I make you think that you were taking up my time?” Hyuk said as he finally turned his attention back to DongHae. “When I said that I just wanted to lie down that night after my fail of a practice with Kai, I didn’t mean that you shouldn’t ask me about things or try to comfort me” he continued saying.

 

“I don’t know, I just felt like I was crossing a line, and…” DongHae began to say, and was cut off as Hyuk’s lips crashed against his mouth. Hyuk slid his tongue into DongHae’s mouth taking dominance. It took a moment before DongHae reacted to HyukJae’s kiss. DongHae stumbled back from the urgency behind Hyuk’s lips. A few more seconds passed as they kissed before DongHae started battling to take dominance in the kiss, but they had to stop to take a breather.

 

“You weren’t crossing a line” HyukJae said through heavy breathing. DongHae simply smiled as he looked at his pure blood, whose eyes burned with lust.

 

“So…” Hyuk said with the same smirk he had on his face when he was teasing DongHae a week ago.

 

“I’m not crossing the line right” DongHae said as lust filled his eyes too.

 

HyukJae his lips, clearly urging the other on. “I’m waiting” Hyuk said.

 

DongHae smiled before he pushed HyukJae up against the wall at a rapid speed, and ravished his neck with kisses. 

 

HyukJae pulled DongHae by his hair breaking him away from his neck.

 

“Eager are we” Hyuk said as he ran his tongue along his fangs. DongHae tilted his head to the right side, giving Hyuk access to his neck.

 

“You have no idea” DongHae said as he bit his bottom lip, never looking away from Hyuk’s eyes.

 

HyukJae sank his teeth down into DongHae’s neck, breaking skin and then letting his blood roll down his neck. HyukJae slowly the trail of blood along DongHae’s neck before drinking his blood from his bite. The moan that DongHae held back last time, he let it, purring into HyukJae’s ears.

 

A/N: Oh gawd so just as i was about get to the , coworkers saw me writing this and then saw this story and well i got a bit embarrassed out of all the times for them to read it now. So i will write the real over the weekend when i get my day off. I hope you guys like this update :)