"What makes you think that you are so special?"

Within The Blood

Everything was black, the whole room spun above him. All HyukJae could try to do was get up, but he couldn't.  His hands were bounded so tight, red marks showing just how tight they really were. His vision slowly started to come back to him, two familiar faces; one ChangMin and Kim JaeJoong. There were others around, but no one he has gotten to know over the past few months. 

He scanned the room looking for his friends: DongHae, SungMin and KyuHyun all bound to the wall in front of him. Their bodies have clearly taken a beaten by the look of it, but they have already begun to heal. 

HyukJae wonders just how long he was out for that his close friends were hurt so badly and have already begun healing.
"Oh..." ChangMin began to say, as he noticed that Hyuk has woken. "Nice of you to finally join us" he finished saying, as he gets a little too into HyukJae's personal space. 

"How... long" Hyuk tried to say, but the more he tried to speak the harder it is. 

"Don't try to talk" ChangMin said as a devilish smile fell upon his lips. 

HyukJae just looked up at his uncle in horror. He wondered why his throat feels completely dry, as if he has no liquid at all in his body. 

"You've been through a lot, but don't worry I plan to do much worse" ChangMin said as he set the ropes that are bound around HyukJae's wrist and set it on fire.
"AH!!!" HyukJae screamed out. His wrist really felt like they were burning, the stench of the burned ropes made him nervous to look in that direction. 

Struggles of HyukJae's friends could be heard. Although they look drained, they still had a warning look on their face. Death rays all directed to ChangMin. 

"You know it's pointless, even if you get out, you are far too weak to take us on" ChangMin said, practically laughing off their futile attempt to break free. 

"Your turn is coming" DongHae said, as he baring his fangs and hissed.

"I'm sure it will," ChangMin replied as he closes the space between him and DongHae. "But not today" he continued and then backhand DongHae, causing blood to spew from his mouth. 

"STOP!!!" HyukJae yelled trying to draw ChangMin’s attention back to him. The blonde tried to swallow in hopes of his saliva creating any form of moisture in his throat. His throat burned but it wasn’t just water, his throat was in need of blood, to try and quench his thirst.

"Okay," ChangMin replied as he went back to his intended target. "Since you want your end to come quickly" ChangMin said as he scrawled a finger along HyukJae's jaw line. 

"We could've been great together" ChangMin said as he removed the singe ropes from Hyuk's wrist.
"But he didn't see things how I did"
ChangMin continued to take aimlessly as he pulled HyukJae up by his shirt
"I might have known him, but I’m glad to know he's nothing like you" Hyuk's words got him in more trouble. The little air that remains inside of him was being pulled put. His cheeks hollowed out.  

"Stop it!" KyuHyun cried out.
"You don’t have to do this" SungMin tried to plead. 

"Please... spare him. I'll willingly take his place" DongHae said as he stared at his lover unable to help. Tears streamed down his face as HyukJae's body falls lifeless on the table.

"Why would I do such a thing?" ChangMin asked.

"Because..." DongHae pause as he searches for words that will make ChangMin take the bait.
"What makes you think that you are so special?" ChangMin ask. 

"Because I am to him" DongHae said confidentially. 

"Your point" ChangMin laughed off Hae's words.

"My point is..." DongHae began to reply as a smirk played along his lips. "I have his blood in me" gasps and all eyes fell on DongHae.

"What?" It was SungMin who first broke the silence.
"You know how sacred their blood is, no matter the situation you know..." 

ChangMin's hand covered SungMin's mouth, silencing him... "Now you have gotten my attention" ChangMin said to DongHae as ideas began to spin in his head.
DongHae continues to put on his facade..., which drew the attention away from HyukJae. 
Hae smiled as he sees Hyuk slowly pulling away from the crowd. 

"So..." DongHae said drawing everyone into him more. "You see why I am important after all. Yes, I know I did wrong." DongHae said, turning his attention towards SungMin and KyuHyun. "His scent... His blood... it’s like it was calling me." DongHae said. 

His words clearly were affecting ChangMin. His fangs out, he his lips where his fangs punctured from Hae's words.         
"There's nothing more delicious than a pure bloods blood" ChangMin.

 

A/N: I KNOW I AM HORRIBLE!!! Sry i just dont have time. The next chapter i upload will be the final chapter. I wrote this on the bus today on my phone. So if there is mistakes... sorry. I just wanted to get something updated. Swamped in the real world. I hope you guys enjoyed it, even though its been a long time coming.  

Can you see how this will end????