Pure Blood

Within The Blood

“You better hope’s he’s alright or else” SungMin threatened DongHae as they both finally were able to move.

“Or else what” DongHae retorted.

“You don’t want to know what” SungMin said with sharp eyes as he looked at DongHae.

They both made their way to HyukJae, concern and worry clearly written all over SungMin’s face, while DongHae was just wondering what the hell is Hyuk.

Even though he wanted to take him back to the dorm, SungMin didn’t want to draw any unwanted attention more than he caused already. It wasn’t the right time to show up like that, he knew better.

 

“Why did you bring him here?” JaeJoong asked with obvious disapproval in this decision.

“Because too many questions would be asked if we took him back to school now” SungMin replied as he continued to have a protective stance around HyukJae.

“Why didn’t you stop him?” JaeJoong continued to fire as he turned his attention towards DongHae.

All DongHae could do was stare and replay what happened out in the woods earlier.

“Hey, im talking to you” JaeJoong continued to probe while growing more and more irritated.

DongHae’s eyes grew extremely fierce as he finally looked towards JaeJoong’s direction.

“Did you forget who you are speaking to?” the brunette said as he started making his way across the room. “Do you think I need to answer to you” he continued to speak, his voice becoming more and more intimidating. “Or do I need to remind you” DongHae finished saying; his eyes went bright red for a quick second and soon after JaeJoong fell to the floor, writhing in pain.

 

“Enough” SungMin said as he looked at the both of them.

DongHae turned his head looking sideways towards SungMin.

“Don’t even think to try and test me” SungMin said as he saw the threat in DongHae’s eyes.

“I said enough,” SungMin said as he stood up leaving HyukJae’s side. “We have a much bigger issue to deal with.” SungMin said as he took a stand in the center of the dark room holding everyone’s attention.

 

DongHae straightened up, releasing his hold over JaeJoong “okay” he said as the rage in his eyes disappeared.

All twelve members of the coven joined into an eerie lit room. From time to time the eyes in the room showed a glint of red to them.

“We’re all waiting to know what issue is up on hand.” DongHae said as he stood at the far end of the table looking down to SungMin who is at the other end.

All eyes were directed towards him.

 

“I’ve been with the Lee family for a long time now” SungMin began to tell his story. “As im sure you all know how the Lee family was attacked in a brutal way, cutting off their bloodline.”

“All vampires know of our tragic lost” KyuHyun spoke out with clear sadness in his voice.

“They didn’t all die in that showdown; fortunately Young Maser Lee was able to escape at the sacrifice the lost Lee clan.” Gasp and wide eyes were being heard and seen around the room.

“What exactly are you trying to say?” DongHae asked as he takes in every word the platinum blonde said.

“What I am trying to say is that, you’ve just put us all in a very sticky situation.” SungMin said as returned the look at the brunette across from him.

“You’re not saying what I think you’re saying” Kyu spoke up as silence fell throughout the room.

“Why do you guys think I was warning you” SungMin turned his attention towards the tall brunette. “He has no idea who he is, nor what he is” he continued to say as he let the words linger in the air.

 

“Who he is” a staggering HyukJae repeated to himself, as he made his way towards the voices.

 

“For years no one knew about him and I planned on keeping it that way, but because of tonight, im sure” SungMin continued to say as he explained more about who HyukJae is to his fellow foes.

 

“This can’t be true” HyukJae said as he stood outside the doorway leading into the room of where the vampires were having a conference about him.

 

“It was Master Lee’s last request, to protect HyukJae and to make sure he lived a normal human life as long as he can. Lately the vampire side that I’ve tried to keep hidden is being awakened, and when that happens, all sorts of situations will arise.”

“So you’re saying that he is a Pure Blood, the purist of us all, a true vampire, above all and he doesn’t know any of this.” KyuHyun said.

“Yes, you guys felt how powerful he is before right” SungMin said as he looked from one to the other. “He’s more powerful than I could’ve imagined. He didn’t just stop DongHae and me from fighting, but he stilled us all that are here.”

 

“What is he talking about?” HyukJae asked one more time as he looked in to the room seeing some familiar faces. The same four guys that had addressed him in the lunchroom a few days ago was all present; Key, Kai, JaeJoong and KyuHyun.

 

“He knows now” DongHae said as he turned his attention to HyukJae’s direction.

Everyone looked to where DongHae was looking and saw a shocked HyukJae looking back at them.

“Ming, what you just said isn’t true, right?” Hyuk said almost as a whisper.

“You’re not supposed to find out like this” SungMin said as he walked towards the stunned pure blood.

 

 

A/N: Sorry i wanted to update this before i get beyond caught up. There is just too many comebacks and too many prep things for college, kcon and real world issues.  I will try to update ASAP. *sry for any missed words*