They're here...

Within The Blood

Hours later…

 

“Stop” Hyuk whispered in his sleep. DongHae quickly looked over to the pure blood to see if he was awake and if there was anything out of the normal.

 

DongHae made his way towards HyukJae’s bedside and knelt down beside him, slowly moving his hair out of his face. “I wish i could help you” Hae said as he leaned his back against Hyuk’s bed frame.

 

“You can” Hyuk replied, as he placed his left hand by Hae’s head, and then lightly it.

 

“You’re awake” the brunette replied in surprise.

 

“Yes” the blond replied as a faint smile crossed his face. “Come here” he continued to say as he scooted over on his bed making a place for DongHae, to lie beside him.

 

DongHae got in right beside HyukJae, soon after he felt arms around him, as Hyuk snuggled into the crook of his neck.

 

“Thank you for being by my side” HyukJae said, as he tightened his grip a bit.

“I promised you, that I would protect you, and I swore my loyalty to you” DongHae replied.

“So have the others, but you…” Hyuk began to say, and then pause to look at his friend, who turned lover. “You made me feel things I didn’t know I could feel. You push me, and didn’t go easy on me, because you think I’m special. Yes, I might get annoyed and mad a little, but at the end of the day, you are making me better, by doing what you are doing."

“It’s because I love you. There is so much to you that we don’t know” DongHae paused as he placed his left hand along HyukJae’s right cheek. “You’ve achieved things faster than many of us who wield the powers, and that is a feat on its own. You are not just using one element, you are using four.” He continued to say.  

 

“Enough talking” Hyuk said as he placed a finger above DongHae’s lips. “There are so much better things we could be doing, especially with these lips of yours” Hyuk teased as he lightly bit his bottom lip.

 

“Like…” Hae replied, as he notice the sudden lust that crept into HyukJae’s eyes.

“Something like” Hyuk begins to slowly lower his finger along the brunette’s lips till it fell between them.

 

DongHae didn’t was anytime, he opened his mouth, taking Hyuk’s finger into it. DongHae began on his finger, without drawing blood, all the while staring at HyukJae as he does so.

 

HyukJae pulled his finger away from DongHae’s lips, only to replace it with his own lips. He kissed him softly, there was no force, no aggression, and love was behind his kiss. He climbed on top of the brunette, giving him a better vantage point, to deepen their kiss.

 

DongHae’s hands went around Hyuk’s small waist, searching for the hem of his shirt. HyukJae sat up right, just above DongHae’s member, and removed his shirt. DongHae marveled at the perfection that is HyukJae’s milky skin. His hand trailed up along his chest, touching his collarbone, before trailing back down Hyuk’s rock hard abs.

 

“Do you like what you see?” The pure blood asked, as a huge smile took over his face, as he watched Hae completely in a trance with his body.

 

“I love what I see” the brunette replied, as his eyes trailed the blonde’s body, before meeting his eyes.

 

“Good, because it’s all yours” HyukJae replied before he went in for another kiss, but this time it was more intense. Hae easily let him in his mouth, letting HyukJae explore every part of his mouth with his tongue.

 

DongHae’s hands trailed to Hyuk’s thighs, as Hyuk’s fangs teased at his neck.

“Can i?” HyukJae asked.

“Mhmm” DongHae replied as he HyukJae’s thighs in anticipation of his bite.

 

HyukJae pecked along Hae’s neck going across his collarbone, before piercing DongHae’s skin. DongHae’s arched his back, exposing his neck more, as HyukJae slowly drank his blood. The brunette’s fingers dug into the pure blood, drawing blood, from the pleasure.

 

“BOOM!” A loud clash is heard in the distance, drawing the two immediately out of their ecstasy.

 

“What the hell was that?” HyukJae said, as he climbed off DongHae, and began pulling his shirt back on.  

 

“I should go look” Hae suggested, as he too got to his feet, but began to wobble a bit, from the loss of blood.

 

“No, it’s okay” Hyuk replied as he sat Hae back down on his bed, rest up a bit he said and then kissed his cheek.

 

Just as Hyuk got to the door, another loud clashing sound was heard.

 

“No, we’re going together” Hae said as he pulled himself together. Those aren’t sounds that usually come from the school; something was telling him that this was much more serious than he would like to think.

 

They didn’t even make it to the end of their hallway, before Kai was standing in front of them looking very anxious.

 

“What’s going on?” Hyuk and Hae both said in unison, after seeing Kai’s worried expression as he focused on the pure blood.

 

“We need to get you out of here” Kai said as he tried to take HyukJae by the arm.

“No!” HyukJae replied, shaking Kai’s arm off of him. “Tell me what the hell is going on” he demanded.

“They’re here” Kai replied, as he looked behind him.

 

“What do you mean they’re here, and who the hell is they?” DongHae asked; he didn’t like being told only part of something; he wanted to know every single detail as to what Kai was saying.

 

"ChangMin and his guys' we think" Kai replied.

 

“What?” Hyuk said the first thing that came to mind. “They've come, and the first thing you think about is getting me to safety. What about everyone else at this school?” he continues to say.

 

“We will protect them, but our first priority is you.” DongHae replied this time.

 

“No, you can’t do that” Hyuk said as he turned his attention to DongHae. “The only reason why they are in danger is because of me. How do you expect me to run, knowing that they will be hurt because of me?” he asked Hae.

 

“We don’t have time to argue about this” Kai interrupted.

 

“I’ll draw them out,” Hyuk said. “How far are they on the grounds?” Hyuk asked Kai.

“They were down by the front gate” Kai replied.

“Good, thank gawd this school is huge, we still got time. Let’s go.” The pure blood said as he started leading the way. 

 

A/N: I know its been too long, but college this semester is no joke. Thankfully its reading week, i want to finish this fic before i go back, or just have a couple more chapters, but the end is near. I hope you guys like and thank you very much for still sticking with this fic :)