is this good enough

Within The Blood

A few loud knocks woke them from their sleep, making them jump up, staring at each other.

 

“You better be descent” the familiar voice from SungMin could be heard on the opposite side of the door. “It doesn’t matter” he continued to say as he opened the door, walking in with KyuHyun behind him.

 

“Nice of you to wait” DongHae said as he got to his feet pulling on a shirt.

 

“Do you have any idea what you guys put us through last night?” SungMin asked.

 

“What do you mean?” Hyuk asked as he too picked up his shirt and began putting it on.

 

“You two were loud” Kyu said nonchalant, he clearly didn’t want to be there, but SungMin made him come.

 

HyukJae looked to DongHae feeling embarrassed that they were heard by others.

 

“I didn’t think anyone would hear us at that time” Hyuk said.

 

“Yes, they wouldn’t have heard you, but you two were so loud” SungMin said as he targeted DongHae with his stare.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” DongHae asked.

 

“Because you were the loud one” Kyu said. “Some of the guys woke up and was standing outside of your room listening to you guys.”

 

“WHAT?” HyukJae said feeling completely mortified.

 

“Don’t worry, we took care of that. They won’t have any recollection of what happened last night” SungMin said as he turned his attention to HyukJae.

 

“Too bad that memory will forever remain” KyuHyun said in an annoyed tone.

 

“I’m so sorry” Hyuk said as he bowed his head at SungMin and KyuHyun.

 

“Are you really apologizing for our time last night?” DongHae asked Hyuk.

 

“No, but for giving them trouble last night” Hyuk replied to DongHae. HyukJae moved at a fast pace, standing right in front of DongHae, and placed his hand right above his crotch, “I would never apologize for that” he said as d DongHae.

 

“You know we can still hear you right?” KyuHyun said.

 

HyukJae looked back over his right shoulder looking at KyuHyun and said “So.”

 

“What am I going to do with you two” SungMin said out loud as he saw DongHae kissed HyukJae’s cheeks.

 

“I would say get a room but you guys clearly already have one” KyuHyun started to say, as HyukJae began to kiss DongHae on his lips. “Hyung lets go” he finished saying, as he grabbed SungMin right hand leading him out.

 

“Remember to keep it down you two” SungMin said as he got pulled out their room.

 

 

As SungMin assured him, it was all taken care of, there was no weird looks as he entered the classroom. Everything was the same, DongHae stuck with his click, like usual, but shot smiles at HyukJae from time to time. Those small interactions, short glances were more than enough to get him through the day. As lunch was ending SungMin asked HyukJae to meet him out in the forest where they would usually practice.

 

Before he knew it the school day was done, and he was making his way to the forest. He expected to see DongHae waiting for him after school, but he wasn’t there. While walking aimlessly through the forest, lost in his thoughts of his first time with DongHae, he couldn’t help but smile to himself.

 

As he made his way into the clearing he noticed that something was off. He began to look around for SungMin who should’ve been there by now, but no one could be found. A surge of fire came at him from his right side; he quickly evaded it, getting defensive as he observed his surrounding.

 

A gust of wind knocked him off his feet; he quickly got back up as he ran in the direction the wind came from. He quickly identified YunHo due to his speed.

 

“So this is a test” HyukJae said as he had YunHo pinned to a tree by his neck.

 

Roots from the tree shot out, anchoring itself around HyukJae’s feet holding him there. He quickly attacked by using fire to burn it away. He scanned the area looking for TaeMin, who had the element of Earth.  Fog covered the forest making it difficult to see, Hyuk looked back to where YunHo was standing to see he was gone.  

 

He saw a figure moving at a ridiculously fast speed, which told him that Kai was here too. He took off in the direction he saw Kai head for, only to be close lined, by a wave of water.

 

The pure blood rolled on to his stomach, pushing himself up by his hands, as he tried to catch his breath.

 

“I see that you guys are really giving it to me” Hyuk said as he got to his feet. “You should know that I wasn’t even trying” he continued to say as his eyes lit up red. Unlike before they didn’t go back to his natural brown color, they remained red.

 

Three fire balls were thrown at him from his left side; he quickly turned and focused on the fire, sending it with more force than needed, back at KyuHyun. Out the corner of his eyes he saw Kai, trying to making a round on him from the right side. HyukJae quickly went in the direction he was heading for.

 

It was hard for him to take Kai out, as he had the upper hand on him. He quickly laid him out on the floor, pinning him beneath his knee. “Not this time” he said, as Kai looked up in horror at Hyuk’s red eyes and intensity in them.

 

“MinHo, when are you going to show yourself” Hyuk said as he continues to look around for the two remaining element users.

 

“I thought I already did” MinHo shout back.

 

“Gotch ya” Hyuk said as he followed the direction of MinHo’s voice. Just as he was about to take MinHo out, TaeMin was there waiting for his attack.  The ground split beneath his feet, HyukJae quickly jumped up and pinned MinHo to a tree. HyukJae looked up towards the tree branches. “I got skills too” he said as the branches grew, wrapping around MinHo’s wrist.

 

“Come here Tae” Hyuk called, as he looked around for the brunette. “Don’t make this hard on you” he said as he approached TaeMin from behind, as he saw him trying to hide behind a tree.

 

“Okay” Tae said as he walked out from behind the tree. Hyuk began to walk towards TaeMin feeling triumphant, that he was able to take on all the element users after such little time.

 

Hyuk was blindsided, getting smashed into several trees, by none other than DongHae.

 

“You were doing so well” DongHae said as he stared at HyukJae, holding him in place.

 

“Hae” Hyuk said looking at him in surprise. He tried to push him off but it wasn’t enough, DongHae pushed back, pushing him more into the tree.

 

“You need to do more than this, you have to be ready for anything” DongHae said as he tossed HyukJae to floor.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you” Hyuk said as he stood up.

 

“Get that out of your head, when you are being attacked you need to defend yourself regardless of who you are against” DongHae said as he charged at HyukJae. They went back as DongHae tried to hit Hyuk, but he was avoiding him.

 

“Can we stop, im not going to hit you” Hyuk said as he jumped over DongHae, giving him a few seconds to catch his breath.

 

“Not until you get a hit on me.” DongHae said as he strikes at HyukJae with force, connecting his fist with his stomach.

 

HyukJae fell to his knees. DongHae felt bad, he almost ran to see if Hyuk is okay, but he didn’t. It’s for his own good, DongHae reminded himself; he needs to be ready for whatever may come his way.

 

 

DongHae lunged again at HyukJae, but this time Hyuk was ready. He tackled DongHae to the floor, they rolled around on the floor trying to over power the other. HyukJae kicked DongHae off him, making him going flying in the air. DongHae quickly bounced back, going to attack HyukJae again. Hyuk finally got DongHae pinned to the ground.

 

“Is this good enough” Hyuk said as he pinned DongHae to the ground again, pushing him down with force.

 

“Yes” SungMin said, as the rest of the vampires who were apart of this training came into view.

 

DongHae looked up at HyukJae as the red glow faded from his eyes. “Did I go to far?” he asked himself as he saw Hyuk’s eyes, which began to get glossy.

 

“Well done HyukJae” SungMin said.

 

“You did better than I thought you would’ve” KyuHyun said, as he smiled at HyukJae.

 

“Thanks, but apparently not well enough” Hyuk replied as he looked down in DongHae’s direction without making eye contact with him.

 

“You didn’t have any idea that you would’ve been ambushed like this. the fact that you were able to adjust to the situation that fast, was pretty damn good to me” YunHo said complementing HyukJae.

 

Hyuk didn’t reply, he simply disappeared before their eyes.

 

DongHae went to go follow after him, but SungMin stopped him.

 

“You were a little rough with him” SungMin said as he looked DongHae in his eyes.

 

“You know what he’s up against, I was just trying to make it as real as possible” DongHae said in his defense.

 

“I know you are, but remember he’s still adjusting and for the time he’s been doing this, he did pretty well.” SungMin replied.

 

“I guess I didn’t have to go that far” DongHae said as he let his head hang.

 

“Hey” SungMin said as he lifted DongHae’s head up. “You’re just trying to prepare him, there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m sure he’s not even that mad; it’s just that this was all out of the blue.”

 

“You didn’t see his eyes before he took off” DongHae said.

 

“It’s going to be okay” SungMin said as he put an arm around DongHae. “Besides, make up is the best right” he continued to say as he winked at DongHae.

 

“Ya!” DongHae said, despite the laughter it brought to him.

 

A/N: ahhh here's another update, i hope you guys are still enjoying this story. Was my in the last chapter too much???