I am not a vampire...

Within The Blood

"You were not Supposed to find out like this" SungMin said as he walked: towards the pure blood.

"There's nothing special or different about me than anyone else."

"Do you really think that?" DongHae asked.

"What could possibly be special about me?" Hyuk asked more to himself than to DongHae. Within a blink of an eye DongHae was standing right in front of HyukJae, startling him.

"How'd you? What...? "HyukJae Began to matter as he stumbled back.

"There's more to all of us than what you can see right now" SungMin said as he drew Hyuk's focus back to him.

"We're all special, we all have abilities to control some elements, or even each other, and you have more power than us." SungMin said.

"What kind of abilities? And what makes you guys special? "HyukJae asks as he struggles to put two and two together.

"You've got to be joking right" Kai said with a smug laugh following his words.

Although he did not mean it a bad way, he just thought it was ridiculous that HyukJae couldn't grasp the situation before him. "No seriously, do you think we are your every day school boys" he Continued to say.

"Kai" DongHae spoke up silencing the young vampire amongst the rest. "I will work on him about his manners while in presence of a pure blood." DongHae apologized bowing a bit, leaving the whole room astonished.

"Just because SungMin said he is a pure blood, it does not mean he is. Besides he does not even look like us" Key stepped up and said, causing a stir of doubt throughout the room.

"Pure blood of what" HyukJae queried.

"Vampires...,” SungMin paused letting the word sink in. “The blood that runs through you, were passed down through your bloodline. Your family is one of the original families, the start of our race. Meaning that unlike most of us here, you were not turned; you were born as a vampire." SungMin began to explain to HyukJae.

"What you're saying right now does not make any sense; there is no such things as vampire" HyukJae replied clearly in denial as he tries his best not to believe the words his new found friend has spoken.

"Take a good look around this room, we're all vampires" SungMin said as he held out his hand: towards the remaining members in the coven. The strawberry blond did as he was told, as he looked from each face he realized something in common, all their eyes glowed red as he made contacts with them.

"Your eyes, I do not have eyes like you guys though so how could I be like you" Hyuk have said the location began to sink in. "How is it even possible, that Vampires exist. I am not a vampire, I just cannot be. "He continued to talk more to himself once again more than anyone.

"Are you sure about that?" SungMin ask as he took a step closer: towards HyukJae.

"Ye ... yes, I'm sure" Hyuk replied through shaky words.

"You know you're not a regular human being, and you've been questioning yourself lately too." SungMin said through knowing eyes as he continued to try and ease HyukJae to accept his reality.

"Just because I've been wondering, it does not make me a Vampire" Hyuk retorted to SungMin.

"It never crossed your mind because the thought of being a vampire never crossed your mind. Let's think about this for a second here. Things have been happening to you or around that you can’t explain right. "SungMin Continued push.

"Yes some crazy things happening have been around me but i don’t see how that means that I am a vampire." HyukJae said as anger started to build within him.

"It's okay, I knew you needed more time" SungMin said as he placed a hand on Hyuk’s right shoulder.

"I do not need time to adjust, I AM NOT A VAMPIRE!" HyukJae said as rage filled within him.  All the candles burning low, light up high making the room look extremely well lit.

Everyone was close to the wall quickly dispersed from the high flames that easily could've set them on fire.

"Did I do that?" HyukJae asked as he noticed all eyes on him, frightened ones at that.

"Doesn’t this situation seem familiar?” SungMin asked, as he watched HyukJae eyes look around the room frantically. "It's how you ended up here right ..." SungMin Continued to say as he studied HyukJae appearance, cautious of his shaking hands."You'll be okay, I will not let anything ..." Before SungMin could finish saying what he was saying, the pure blood fainted.  

"He really needs to stop doing this" DongHae said as he looked towards SungMin.

"His body cannot handle it anymore" SungMin said.

"What do you mean?" DongHae asked.

"I mean in order to keep the vampire in him sleeping; I made sure that he has not feed on anyone or anything through his fangs."

"You've been starving him" DongHae said in disbelief. "You know how precious he is to our race yet you starved him."

“When his thirst became too much, he got blood, but not in the way we would feed. Yes I starved him for a bit, but it was for his own safety, and he was never in any true risk because of it" SungMin said in His defense.

“He needs blood?” DongHae said and then quickly bit his wrist.

“NO!” SungMin quickly grabbed the pure blood out of DongHae’s arms. “Your blood is not the first blood he needs to taste.”

“I don’t care whose blood you give him, just get him blood before its too late” DongHae said giving in to SungMin’s protective stance over the pure blood.

“When the time is right” SungMin said as he turned to walk away with the strawberry blond in his arms.

“And when is that?” DongHae asked.

“When he can accept what he really is” SungMin replied and then turned to look and the rest of the vamps who stood behind DongHae looking on at him. “Until then, I will feed him like I have been doing for years.”

 

He didn’t give anyone a chance to reply or argue to his methods of taking care of the pure blood, he vanished after his last words. 

 

A/N: if you guys dont mind short updates i'll keep posting what i work on while i am at work, that way the updates wont be too far apart.  Are you guys liking it so far? let me know with a comment i really appreciate it.  THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE STORY! :)