Chapter 27

Hello, Stranger!

A LITTLE PUSH AND PULL► 

 

When Krystal and Myungsoo coincidentally met as job partners, it was easy for them to get along immediately. Regardless of the thought that they applied for the same job without even letting each other know, they have known each other for quite some time so it was really not a problem.

And so they started their day splendidly as perfect tour guides for everyone that went. They complement each other so much that when Myungsoo would struggle for the right words to say to the viewers, Krystal was always quick to continue and add a good statement.

However, on the other hand, when they were busy entertaining the guests, Jiyeon was aloof by herself in the hospital. She lacked the energy to examine all of the patients that waited in the line, and there was nothing but dullness in her face. 

The night before, she haven't slept not because she was busy but because she can't. Well her mind was all busy thinking about Myungsoo, the stranger. She thought about where possibly Myungsoo was sleeping or whether she should go find him and bring him back.

And when her turn to make the rounds in the hospital finished around 11 am, she went out taking off her Doctor's clothes. She can't take Myungsoo (Kai) out of her mind and she was determined to find and at least see a bit of him.

Eventually, when she reached the neighborhood, she parked her car at a convenience store in the corner and started to walk. She admits to herself that she has no clue as to where she'll be going. The only clue she knew was that Myungsoo's friend, Jonghyun, lived near---- and she's going to start looking for him there.

But, Jonghyun's address was also unknown to her. They've only met a few times and she conversed with him only through texting him to help Myungsoo who was back then suffering from his arm. Yet she thought it was not a bad idea to start walking and find his house.

And so she walked for minutes around the area. Under the scorching heat of the sun, only with a cap as protection, she had reached her own house which was a kilometer away from her starting point. Still, she continued on walking.

And two blocks away from her house, she finally saw Jonghyun on a finely rented apartment. He was coming out of it as if he's going to work or an appointment. She did not hesitate and ran to him.

"Hey, Jonghyun." Jiyeon said, smiling. 

Jonghyun was surprised to see her. "Oh, Doctor." 

"Ummm, actually umm, I ah,..." Jiyeon stuttered. She was too shy to ask for Myungsoo (Kai).

"Are you perhaps looking for Myung- I mean Kai hyung?" Jonghyun replied.

"Y--yeah. Is he here?" Jiyeon asked looking embarassed for being blown out of her cover.

"Mmm, nope." Jonghyun answered. 

Jiyeon was quick to withdraw herself. "O-Okay," Then she walked away.

"But----" Jonghyun added. He was about to say that Myungsoo stayed there and will be staying for a couple of days and he had just to honestly answer Jiyeon's question that Myungsoo was not there at the moment because he is working. But he realized it was too late when Jiyeon was already away. 

--

Now it was already lunch time and Jiyeon decided to walk back to her car. She felt bad that her hope of finding Myungsoo at Jonghyun's was gone.

But then she was re-energized when she saw Myungsoo coming out of a small museum where he appeared to be working. Ah, she remembered he said he was looking for a job. She smiled at the scene of Myungsoo working at his best.

But her smile did not last when she saw that Myungsoo did not come out alone. He waited for Krystal to come out and they walked together.

Unknowingly, Jiyeon started walking behind them. Myungsoo and Krystal were talking and laughing together. They did not know Jiyeon was a few feet away from them.

She followed them to a restaurant nearby. She ordered for herself while pasting her eyes to the two. From what it looked like to her, Myungsoo (Kai) was the one ordering for Krystal. They seated in an adjacent position to her and this gave her a proper look at them. Myungsoo and Krystal sat across each other as if they were on a date and then they started eating.

Jiyeon also started eating though it was clear she just shoved every bit to . She was slowly getting mad at what she's seeing. She was jealous (?) that Myungsoo and Krystal were eating peacefully. At some point, Krystal spilled some soup and Jiyeon watched as Myungsoo was bothered by it and quickly checked if Krystal was alright.

Jiyeon was very furioused by this that she purposedly dropped her spoon to the floor with a loud "Aish!" Myungsoo and Krystal heard this and everyone looked at her direction. Thankfully, she was quick to bend down, trying to pick the accidentally dropped spoon.

When her lunch ended, so did Myungsoo and Krystal. The two headed outside first before she went and stalked them again. They walked across the alleyway and this time, Jiyeon was a little near. 

Again, at another point, Myungsoo (Kai) showed concern to Krystal by switching places since Krystal was on the right side and this was dangerous because it was nearer to the highway. Jiyeon just cursed at herself. She watched Krystal as she conversed with Myungsoo; as she laughed with him; as she looked at him. 

Until Krystal and Myungsoo reached the museum, still, they did not know Jiyeon was there. And until Jiyeon saw Myungsoo and Krystal off to the museum, she was utterly jealous and mad.

--

That afternoon, Jiyeon rushed to finish her duty. Not long before 5 pm, she was already outside the museum where Myungsoo was working. A few minutes after she stood there, Myungsoo came out. And this time, he was by himself. 

Myungsoo walked alone and Jiyeon walked behind him. Jiyeon herself found this stalking creepy, but she can't help it when she badly wants to know where Myungsoo was staying. Later, Myungsoo walked on a familiar street and it was harder for Jiyeon to disguise herself because there were fewer people.

Jiyeon found out that Myungsoo was taking the route to her house. She wondered why. 

Then, Myungsoo stopped by in front of her house and stared at it. For a few minutes he stared at it. And for a few minutes, Jiyeon wished she had the power to read people's minds.

Then again, Myungsoo continued walking and Jiyeon followed. 

Myungsoo entered the gate of a finely rented apartment. And Jiyeon recognized that the apartment was where Jonghyun lived.

Jonghyun lied? Jiyeon thought. No-- maybe he doesn't want me to know he's here.

But Myungsoo, getting a hunch that someone was looking at him, went back outside of the gate. Jiyeon carefully hid herself.

Or maybe he's mad at me and he doesn't want me to show up anymore. Jiyeon once again thought.

Myungsoo looked around and sees nobody. 

Jiyeon walked away. 

 

 

*another update here subbies~ btw, i pretty much love the stalking and all here xD sorry for the short chap! i just stayed up all day for this*