Chapter 10

Hello, Stranger!

ALMOST REAL►

 

"Jiyeon-ah, are you free?" he said.

"Uhmmm.. Yeah. Why?" I replied.

"You want to go out? You know-- watch movie, shop..... eat?"

"Sure. I'm free anyway. When? Right now?"

"Yeah. I'm kinda bored." He staged a face with a grin and turned his back on me. "I'm getting dressed."

"I am too."

We both went to our rooms to change our clothes for this unexpected hangout. I sported a plain white v-necked shirt matched up with a black basic cardigan and then tucked it in to a flower printed skirt and to complete my outfit, I put on an ivory colored 4 inch heels. It didn't took me long to dress up so I went out of the room hoping I was first than the stranger. 

"So it took you 30 minutes and 17 seconds to get dressed in that very....... n-nice outfit." He stared at me from head to toe, which I found embarrassingly awkward.

"And you? What's with that slim fit gray shirt embraced by a white pulled up long sleeve? And moreover, you had a leather black shoes right there!"

He simple smiled as I indirectly criticized his get up.

"You know what? Maybe we should stop wasting time and get going."

I paused and looked at the clock. "That..... was I was going to say. Let's go!"

--

 

 

 

 

"Frozen....... Hunger Games 2........ Miracle in Cell No. 7....... Which one should we watch?" I scratched the back of my head as I looked at the list of movies showing in the cinema.

"It's up to you," the stranger muttered. "you get the tickets, I'll buy the foods and everything....." 

He already went off, leaving me undecided.

"Hmmmmm, I badly want to watch Miracle in Cell No. 7, but they say its too heartbreaking. Hunger Games? I don't have interest in too much action anyway..... Well, seems like Frozen would be the last option."

--

 

~ Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride a bike across the hall? ~

Just as planned, we watched Frozen. During the first minutes, the stranger was still pretty much into the movie. He frequently munched on the popcorn and slurped the shake. I thought he was enjoying the movie the same way as I am. But when I became absorbed to Elsa singing 'Let it Go', I felt a soft bump on my shoulders. 

It was him. His popcorn bucket empty, and eyes closed while his head leaned onto my shoulders.

"Y-yaa-" I was about to yell at him when his head moved, as if it was comfortable of my shoulders being its couch. So I leaned back, remaining in that stance until the movie was done.

 

 

"H-hey, we're the only ones left here.... C'mon the movie is finished, let's go."

He lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes. Stretching his arms wide, he said, "Was the movie great?"

"Yeah, though my shoulder hurts." 

"Let's go?" He offered his hands to me, as if asking me to hold it. I hesitated at first but I ended up holding it anyway.

--

 

"So where are we going now?"

Yawning, he said, "Ahhhh~ I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat." He pulled me and we got inside a restaurant.

"What do you want to eat? My treat."

"Just anything. I'd eat anything."

"O-Okay." he replied. The waiter came and he made the orders. Minutes later, the dishes arrived.

"Uwaaah~~ This must be delicious," he exclaimed. "Let's eat."

"Sure." 

The two of us were quietly eating when he broke the silence. "Hey... you got something on your cheeks."

"M-me?" I picked up a tissue from my bag to wipe it up but I never got to do it in the end.

"You eat like a child," he said while brushing his fingers on my cheek. That moment, I was certain that my cheeks were getting blazing hot but I'm just not sure if he noticed that. "There you go." He said, smiling.

"T-thanks," 

The next moment, he was focused on the food again. I was forced to eat then.

 

 

 

I stared at him until he fiinalle had his last bite of kimbap. "W-Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Where do you want to?" 

I thought for a moment. "Mmm~ Can't we go home now?"

He also thought deeply, as if considering my suggestion. "N-not yet... We have to spend the whole day having fun..... Just the two of us," "Hmmm, do you want to go shopping?" he added.

"Shopping! I tell you... that would be veeeeery tiring."

"So what? I know it would be worth it." he replied with a grin.

--

 

We arrived at a mall somewhere in Gyeokdo. Crowded people filled in the place and we felt like small children lost in nowhere. He looked at me before saying, "So, who would shop first?"

We looked at each other and surprisingly said in unison, "You!"

I looked up to think before saying, "No, I think I should shop first." I was shocked because he said the same thing also.

"Aish- let's just shop together." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and we started going.

 

 

"Hey, I think that'll look good on you."

"You want me to try it on?" he said.

I nodded, "It would be best if I could see how it looks like...."

"Okay." He picked up the shirt and went to the fitting room. I found a suitable place to sit so I made myself comfy.

 

"Tada~~ How is it?" 

I looked at him and bursted into laughter. "Pffffft, you look like a clown."

"B-but you said it will look good on me,"

"I...... changed my mind. It absolutely doesn't suit you." Another shirt caught my eye and I picked it. "Maybe you should try this one instead." I handed it to him and he took it doubtfully.

"This? Are you sure about this now?" 

"Yeah, I'm pretty much sure."

"Okay then,"

 

I waited for a few minutes until he came out.

"What do you think?"

I turned to look at him, head to toe. "Hmmmm, its good but...."

"But what?"

"But you look like Elvis Presley."

"Aissshhh, you said you were sure about this?"

"Mmmmm, I'm stressed out lately so yeah, I kinda get things messed up. S-Sorry." His face frowned and I felt a little bit guilty. "Maybe its best if you'd pick the clothes yourself."

"I was going to in the first place,"

 

 

 

I was busy looking at the dresses piling up when he showed up. 

"Now this? Don't tell me I look a drug dealer or what...."

He wore a v-neck abstract printed shirt with a black white laced tuxedo. It looks so simple and normal but I don't know why I see light shining behind him- as if giving him spotlight that I have never ever seen.

"Hey, I ask you if it looks good on me?"

"Y-yeah... It looks good........ Very."

"Did I just hear 'very' right now?"

"E-Eh? Yeah, I mean.... the clothes are very nice."

"I also thought so. But you weren't gonna say I'm VERY handsome right?" he teased.

"Of course not!" I spanked his head lightly until he got hold of himself, and until I got out of the store.

"W-wait Jiyeon ah!"

--

 

I roamed around, looking at the different kind of stilletos. I took a 5 inch one and tried it on my left foot. It looked good so I tried putting the other on my right. It was so high that I felt like some saleslady should come and help me out. I looked around but each seemed busy entertaining other customers. The heels looked so nice but because I couldn't try the whole pair, I almost regretted having found it.

But then as I desperately looked for a saleslady, a soft touch lingered through my foot. 

"I told you.... you should have waited for me," he whispered while putting on the shoe in my right foot. Then again, there was this blazing hot fire that started to form on my cheeks- which made me irritated. 

I kicked his hands away and uttered, "I can do it myself--"

Little did I know what I kicked him way too far and I lost my sense of balance. Luckily, before I could even hit the ground, he caught me with his arms and I certainly felt like I was Cinderella that second. 

Our faces were only 4 inches apart and I could clearly see his perfectly chiseled face right in front of me. 

"I got you...." he said and smiled with beaming teeth. 

Before my heart would explode because of that oh-so-perfect smile, I heard the alarm ring. I opened my eyes and got up from bed. I looked around and found the room dimly lit. Just then, I realized that I was having a dream. 

Hurriedly, I walked out of my room just to see the stranger standing, staring at me. The setting was too much similar to what I'd dreamed of. I waited 'til he would say something- same like, "Jiyeon-ah, are you free? Do you want to go out?"

But then he said, "Don't you have to go to work? Its almost 6:00 pm. Tch, you sleep like a dinosaur."

I went back to my room, sat on the bed and thought about what had just happened. Just then, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, Jiyeon ah? This is Chanyeol. Are you in the hospital? If so, please get the emergency room ready. Someone passed out..... I'm with Qri right now."

Out of my normal thinking, I replied, "S-sure." Then, I turned it off. *beep beep*

 

I still can't stop thinking about my dream......

I can't figure out why..... it was almost real.


 

*HEEEYYAAAAAA :D ITS SUMMER AND I AM FINALLY FREEEE!! To all my beloved readers, I hope you'd like this chapter..... though it wasn't that good HAHA Please tune in and stay updated because there is more twist to come! I prepared much for this and I can't be successful without your help guysssss <3 *