Surprises

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Your P.O.V

It's been six months since he left. I can still remember our kiss. The sweet taste of his tongue. I had been waiting for that kiss for so long and when I finally got it... It was kind of too late. Ha Ra isn't as sad anymore, she says that it's because she knows that he is happy now. Doing what he loves. I agree but I still can't seem to move on from that day in the airport. 

He hasn't called or even texted me since then. I only know that he talked to his parents a few weeks ago. He told them that he could use his phone now. I got kind of happy when they told me that. But he hasn't even tried to contact me ... He hasn't said a thing. Does he even remember me? Maybe he didn't like me? Maybe he just kissed me 'cause he would leave and he wanted to have mastered another girl's lips? 

I haven't told Ha Ra about it yet..The kiss I mean..  I don't think she would understand my feelings right now... She would probably just tell me to forget about him. Keep him as a friend and nothing more. 

No one's P.O.V

You looked over at your phone for the hundred time today and sighed. No text. You turned of the game (Call of Duty: Black ops) and went downstairs. You put on some shoes and said goodbye to your mother. You went out the door and started walking. You didn't know where though. You put in your earphones and one of BigBangs songs started to play. "Love song". Seriously? How ironic...

You looked at your feet while you walked and when you looked up you saw where you were. The forest. You looked up at the green trees and took out your earphones to just listen to the birds sing. It made you calm. You walked into the forest and smiled to yourself when you saw the old tree house that you, Ha Ra and Myungsoo built ten years ago. You walked closer to it and you felt tears build up in your eyes. You wiped them away with the back of your hand as you walked to the door of the tree house. You opened it and looked inside. It looked the same. You heard sniffles and you looked to the left of the tree house. There was a girl with brown hair sitting on the ground. She cried. You walked closer to her and saw that it was Ha Ra. You sat down beside her. 

"Hey..." you said and she turned around. She looked at you with puffy eyes. 

"Hey..." she said and dried her eyes.

"How are you" you asked as you gave her a hug.

"Would you believe me if I said I was fine?" she asked as she chuckled. You did too.

"Not really.." you said as you pulled away from the hug.

"Then I guess I can only say that I'm not... I mean... who wouldn't miss him? I've known him since I was seven...." she said and smiled.

"It's okay to cry you know... I do too sometimes.." you said and smiled at her.

"He's not the only reason to why I'm crying.." she said and looked at you with both happy and sad eyes.

"Then what is it?" you asked and looked at her in concern.

"I'm also moving to Korea Elin... I'm gonna be helping some TS Entertainment managers out with their idols.. I think they were called B.A.P.." she said and looked at you with worry.

"wow.... That's great!" you said and faked a smile.

"Elin.... It's okay to be sad... remember" she said and hugged you.

"I know.... Wow... I'm really being left here haha" you said.

"I'm sorry... But at least you and I can Skype everyday!" She said and smiled wide at you.

"Yeah.. I guess we can... But wait.. Doesn't this mean that you will have to drop out of school?" You asked and looked at her.

"Nope... I skipped second grade, remember? I'm graduating this year" she said and you had an "Oh"- moment.

"Right I forgot..." you said and then stood up.

"So when are YOU leaving?" you asked as you gave her your hand to help her up.

"In August.... so in three months" she said as you started to walk out of the forest.

"oh okay... At least I have time to say goodbye to you..." you said.

Your P.O.V

Wow... Ha Ra is leaving too? I wish I could go to Korea too... I really love the culture there and I wouldn't be so damn short! Or I would be short but everyone is short in Korea so I would be "normal". And I could watch my favorite idols perform and have fan meetings... Wait... What name did HA Ra say that the group had? was it B.A.P?  

"Hey Ha Ra..."

"yeah?" she said and looked at me.

"What was the name of the group again?" I asked her as I looked at her.

"Oh you mean B.A.P?" she said and I nodded.

"okay..."

"Why did you ask?" She asked and I smiled at her.

"They are really awesome! You must promise me to get their autographs! especially Zelo's! He is the most awesome rapper ever! Even better then T.O.P oppa!" I said and she chuckled.

"Yeah sure... I heard that the lead singer Daehyun is really handsome..." she said and I just nodded.

"MMMHHHMMMM!!" I said and we both laughed. 

I guess there is something good about this too...

"Oh Ha Ra!" I said and she looked at me again.

"Yeeeees Elin?" she said and I laughed.

"Have you heard Myungsoo's group?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah... That's kind of why I cried earlier... I get reminded of him when I listen to them..." she said and looked sad.

Yeah Ha Ra... Me too.. God I miss him.... 

No one's P.O.V

It was now December. Ha Ra had left to Korea 4 months and two weeks ago and she had kept her promise. You Skyped everyday and she always told you about how cute Daehyun was and how cool Yongguk was. You had just been nodding and smiling when she talked about how Daehyun had smiled at her. You were kind of jealous that you couldn't be there too. You wanted to talk to idols too. When Ha Ra had told you that she shook hands with Jonghyun from SHINee you got really  jealous, but then she waved a piece of paper in front of the camera and that made you really happy.

~Flashback~

"So I walked through the corridors with Yongguk and Himchans outfits and then I trip on the shoes, that I held in my hand but dropped, and when I'm about to stand up, someone grabs my waist and helps me up. I look up at the person to thank him/her and who do I see?" Ha Ra said and looked at you as she wriggled her eyebrows.

"I-I don't know..." you said and she smiled.

"Jong.ING.hyun from SHINee!!!!!!" she screams and jumps up and down.

"What?!" You said and smiled really big.

"YES! And then I blushed and said thank you and then he reached out his hand to me! And was like, I'm Jonghyun, what's your name? And I said Yeah I know..." She said and laughed.

"Please tell me you didn't?" you said but she nodded.

"Yeah I did... It was kind of embarrassing... Anyway... I told him my name and then he said: It's nice to meet you Park Ha Ra. Obviously I blushed like crazy...Then someone called his name, I believe it was Key, and told him he needed to come there as fast as he could... And here's the best part! before he turned around and ran away he said: I hope to see you again Park Ha Ra... I kind of died when he said that!!!" She said and you felt a sting of jealousy.

"Oh my god that's so cool!" you said and smiled.

Ha Ra saw that you looked really disappointed and she smirked. 

"Oh and I also got this.. " she said and held a piece of paper up to the camera. You just looked at it.

"And this is...?" you asked and she laughed. You looked closer to the screen and saw a name written on the paper. You lost your breathe and just stared at the screen with your mouth open.

"You're welcome!" Ha Ra said and you just smiled super big.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" You screamed and gave the camera a kiss.

"I will put it on my shelf next to B.A.P's autographs when I get it!" you said and she smiled.

~End of Flashback~

You looked behind you and saw the shelf where all of the autographs were. You smiled and then went back to playing Alice. 

One hour later your computer started to make a noise, someone was calling you on Skype. It was Ha Ra. You smiled and accepted her call but got really shocked by what you saw.


Author's note:

Hellooooooo!

So the second chapter is done! I hope you like and don't think that it's too boring. 

Hopefully you will think that it will become more fun to read later on... hehe

Please subscribe and comment! I become so so so so happy when you do! (even if it's bad? I don't know.. maybe?)

oh well....

BYEEEEE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

AAAAAAAAANNNNND I'M OUT!