Shock

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

 

Your P.O.V

I knocked on the door in front of me, not wanting to turn around. After a couple of seconds the door opened.

”Oh Hee Rin! Please come in!” Mrs. Choi said.

”Hi Mrs. Choi!” I said as I bowed to her, she gave me a warm smile.

”You can close the door behind you…” as I did so I quickly looked trough it and I met eyes with Myungsoo, he gave me a small smile and I felt really sad. He looked so hurt and miserable, all because of me… NO! Elin Don’t blame yourself! No one told you that you couldn’t move on? No one told you to wait for him? You deserve this! You deserve to feel love again!

”Will that be okay?” Mrs. Choi said and I shook my thoughts out of my head.

”Sorry? I didn’t hear that, I guess I’m tired from the flight…” I said and Mrs Choi smiled at me.

”I understand… I just said that you can go up to your room, it’s the first door to the right, Zelo’s is the first to the left,  and dump your stuff and maybe fresh up a bit, ’cause we need to go if we don’t want to arrive late” she said and I nodded. I took my stuff and went upstairs.

”The first to the right…” I mumbled to myself as I reached for the doorknob and twisted it to the left. The room was really natural. It had white walls, some kind of orange curtains, a closet in wood and a master bed. I really liked it. I put down my bags and opened the one where I had put my concert outfit. I pulled out black jeans and a B.A.P hoodie I bought a few months ago. It looks like this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

I took out some makeup and put on some mascara and eyeliner, which is very unusual for me. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and nodded.

”Not too bad…” I said to myself as I took my phone and a banner I made back home.

I walked downstairs and found Mrs. and Mr. Choi standing by the door, waiting for me.

”Was the room alright?” Mr. Choi asked and I nodded.

”Ne, I really liked it, it’s really calming..” I said and he smiled.

”Well, we can’t stand here all day, shall we get moving?” Mrs. Choi said and I nodded and followed them outside. We got into the car and drove off.

”So, Hee Rin, how did you and Zelo start talking?” Mr. Choi asked.

”Oh, Uhm trough their stylist…”

”Hara?” Mr. Choi asked.

”Ne, she lived in Sweden before and we are best friends, actually it was hers and Daehyun’s plan…” I said with a smile.

”Yeah.. Daehyun has been trying to find Zelo a girlfriend lately…” he said and I blushed.

”Oh…” I said.

”Oh I didn’t mean that they were trying to put you two together or anything… I wouldn’t mind though… ” Mr. Choi said and I blushed even more.

”I-I mean… You seem like a really nice girl… Uhm…”

”We get it honey, no need to embarrass yourself more…” Mrs. Choi said and Mr. Choi sighed out of realeave.

”Talking about you and Zelo…” Mrs. Choi said and I looked at her with a questioning look.

”Yeah…?”

”I think he likes you…” she said and I suddenly felt a weird feeling in my stomach… I haven’t felt this feeling so powerful before. It felt like my stomach was vibrating, okay maybe not vibrating but something like that…

”R-really…” I said and blushed.

”Yes... He talks about you a lot.. Almost everything he says has something to do with you” Mr. Choi said and I smiled.

”That’s kind of why I invited you here Hee Rin… I can see that you like him too…” Mrs. Choi said.

”Y-yeah… I do like him… A lot actually..” I said and as I did, I realized something. I really AM  in love with him. This thing I’m feeling… It’s more then friendship….

”Oh we’re here!” Mrs. Choi said as she parked the car. There was a lot of fans here and almost everyone had a banner. When we got out of the car girls started to scream and take photos of us.

”W-why are they…” I said.

”Welcome to the world of being a parent to an idol!” Mr. Choi said and smiled. I looked at him. Is this for real? Are they even taking pictures of their parents? My god…. Oh wait… This can’t be good… They must be wondering whoever I am… What if they send these pictures to the press… And what if end up on the front page? What if I get stalkers and haters?

Mrs. Choi must have seen my worried eyes as she took of her jacket and covered my head.

”Thank you…” I said and she smiled at me. We went around a corner and thankfully the fans were stopped by guards. I took of Mrs. Choi’s jacket and gave it to her. She reached out her hand and fixed my hair. I smiled at her. We went into the room where the concert was being held and went towards the stage.

”Do you want to stand here? ’Cause we are going to sit on the balcony up there” Mr. Choi said as he pointed to the right balcony.

”I can stand here” I said with a smile. They waved goodbye to me and walked away. I stood alone in front of the stage and waited for the fans to get  let in. I looked at the stage for a while and then I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I turned around and saw Hara.

”Hara!”

”Elin!” we screamed and hugged each other tightly.

”Wow! I can’t believe you’re really here!” Hara said.

”I know! Me neither!” I said as we hugged again.

”So how’s the Choi family’s house? It’s nice right?” Hara said and I nodded.

”Yes it really is and my room is so calming!” I said and Hara nodded.

”Let me guess, the room with the orange-ish curtains?” Hara said and I nodded. Suddenly she started to laugh and I looked at her.

”What?”

”Uhm… Nothing it’s just that… uhm” she said as she laughed even harder.

”Hara! Tell me!” I said and pouted.

”Okay! It’s not my fault if you become grossed out!” she said and I held up my hands and closed my eyes.

”Then I don’t want to know!” I said and covered my ears. Hara just laughed.

”Hara!” I heard someone scream and the both of us looked behind her.

”Oh Oppa!” she said and hugged Daehyun when he came to us.

”Hi Hee Rin! Nice to finally see you in person” he said and bowed.

”Yes, nice to see you too” I said and bowed as well.

”Why aren’t you backstage and getting prepared for the show?” Hara asked him.

”Manager hyung told me to get you, it was something about the Himchan hyungs outfit I think…” Daehyun said.

”Okay… Tell him I’ll be there in a sec…” she said and Daehyun kissed her before he walked away. I waited until he was out of sight and then looked at Hara.

”How is it possible that he’s even more handsome in person then on tv-shows?” I asked her and she laughed.

”I did a good pick didn’t I?” she said and I nodded.

”Well, I have to go now but I’ll see you after the show?” she asked and i nodded. She then walked away and short after that, fans started to come in through the metallic doors on the sides.

~20 minutes later~

The crowd went wild when B.A.P came onto stage, I couldn’t see that much though, ’cause a really tall Asian girl, however that’s possible, stood in the way. But I guess that’s kind of good right? ’Cause then Zelo wouldn’t see me….

The concert ended with ”Goodbye” and everyone cheered like crazy. This was the best concert I’ve ever gone to! Everything was just so perfect! Zelo was perfect… I mean.. Why wouldn’t he be? After about 20 minutes the room was empty of fans and Mr. and Mrs. Choi approached me.

”So what did you think?” they asked me.

”It was really great! I loved everything about it!” I said with a smile.

”Do you think he saw you?” Mrs. Choi asked and I shook my head.

”No… But that makes it more of a surprise, doesn’t it?” I said and they nodded.

”You ready to see him?” They asked and I nodded.

”Good! What do you think about this, we go to him and the rest of B.A.P first and then we ask him if he saw something unusual in the audience, he will probably don’t know what we mean so… We lead him out the stage again and there you are, on the ground! What do you think?” Mrs. Choi asked.

”I love it!” they nodded and started to walk away. I took deep breathes and I could feel me heart beat faster. Is this really happening? Am I really going to meet the one that’s probably the love of my life? I felt those butterflies in my stomach again. I grabbed my banner and held it over my face.

”Umma… What do you mean there was something unusual in the audience? ” I heard Zelo say.

”Go out on the stage and look, I’m sure you’ll notice it” Mrs. Choi said.

”Oh… A fan is still here..Eotteokhae?” I heard him mumble.

”Uhm… Excuse me… But uhm… you’ll have to leave now…” Zelo said a little shy. I kept quiet.

”Uhm…Excuse me miss… If you’re not gonna leave I’ll have to call the security… Don’t make me… Please..” he said and I couldn’t help but giggle.

”What…? Are you giggling? What’s so funny?” he said in confusion. It made me giggle even more.

”Yah! Who are…” he said as he pushed the banner down.

”Surprise!” I said and he had shock written all over his face.

”H-hee Rin?” he asked.

”No, I’m just a robot copy of her! Of course it’s me!” I said and smiled at him. Now, the next thing that happened is a little blurry ’cause I was so shocked by it but I think he jumped of the stage and by doing so, knocking me down on the ground. So he was lying on top of me. My heart skipped a beat when I felt his abs, yes I said abs he’s got really nice abs actually, pressed against me.

”Are you really here?” he asked and I nodded.

”Yeah…” I said and he cupped my right cheek with his hand.

”You have no idea how happy I am to see you here…” he said as he looked deep into my eyes. I blushed.

”You sure about that?” I asked and he looked confused.

”Zelo… I have to tell…” I started but I couldn't finish, 'cause a scream could be heard. 

”Yah! Zelo! What are you doing! You’re too young for that!”

”Himchan….” Both me and Zelo said. He got off me and helped me up.

”Oh hello! Who are you?” Himchan said as he jumped of the stage and stood in front of me.

”Hee Rin…” I said and his mouth shaped an O.

”The~ Hee Rin?”

”Uhm…. I don’t know what you got the "The" from but, yeah…” I said and he suddenly hugged me.

”Zelo talks about you a lot…” Himchan said and Zelo slapped him.

”What?” Himchan asked, earning a glare from Zelo.  Soon the rest of B.A.P joined us and I got to see Hara again. We talked about what she’d done over here and about her and Daehyun. She told me that she really liked him and hoped that he would ask her to marry him. I smiled at the thought of little HaraHyun’s running around in a garden.

”You wanna come and celebrate the ”end” of the tour with us Hee Rin? We’ll take a cab to Zelos’ house later…” Youngjae asked me and I nodded.

”Yay!” Himchan shouted as he hugged me again.  Everyone looked at him weird.

”What? She’s cute and I feel like she’s already my little sister!”  Himchan explain and we all cracked up. I looked over at Zelo and smiled back at him.

I really hope I can tell you how I feel about you before I go home…


[A/N]

So that's another chapter! I hope you guys liked it!

Please continue to subscribe and do comment! 

Tell me your opinion about this fanfic and feel free to read my others:

The Sakura Tree

The Long Sandwich

 

BYEEEEEE~!