Run Away

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Author's P.O.V

You woke up as the sun shone on your face. You frowned  and sat up in your bed while rubbing your eyes. Looking into your mirror, you sighed. Your eyes were red and puffy from the night before. You felt a lump in your throat as you thought about last night. Myungsoo had promised he'd never talk to you again. You knew that you should be kind of happy that he wasn't going to keep reminding you of the years you wasted on him. But instead you felt empty. Like there was something missing. You love him. A voice in your head said and you shook your head.

"I loved him but now he's just somebody that I used to know"  You opened the door and started to walk downstairs when you felt the smell of chicken. You suddenly felt nauseous and ran to the toilet to throw up. 

"What the hell? It's only chicken!" you said to yourself between your panting. You flushed the toilet and stood up. You felt a little lightheaded and grabbed the sink to keep yourself steady. What's wrong with me?

You opened one of the bathroom cabinets to look for some sort of pill to ease the headache you felt coming. You moved some of the your sisters makeup so that you could continue your search for the pills but as you looked into the cabinet your eyes caught something. It was a yellow little package. You reached for it and just stared at it. You felt the lump in your throat grow the longer you looked at the little package. You heard a faint knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" you heard your mother say but you didn't answer. Soon enough she opened the door and she looked at you. 

"I made some breakfast Elin" she said as she looked at you. But you didn't answer her. Minutes passed and you thought she'd left you but she coughed and you noticed she hadn't.

"Elin... Why are you staring at those tampons?"

"Huh?" you said as you made yourself look at your mother. She smiled at you.

"Are you late?" she asked and you started to count backwards in your head. . I am. I should have gotten it last night or this morning! 

"I've never been late before" you said with a voice seeming to be far away. 

"It happens sometimes honey, it's nothing to worry about if it's a day. And besides... It's not like you've had !" she said as she left you alone in the bathroom. 

"Hehe N-No...." you said with a shake voice as you looked down on your stomach. Is it just me or is it larger? Nonsense Elin! It's just been a week or so! It's nothing! You're not pregnant... If you were you would throw up and feel sick by the smell... of... things.... and...

"" you said in a whisper. 

"Did you say something dear?" your mother asked you as she peeked inside the bathroom again and you shook your head while starting to jog upstairs. 

"N-no... I'm not that hungry... I'll eat something later!" you said as you closed your bedroom door. You searched the room for your phone and when you found it your hands were shaking. How am I supposed to say this? What am I supposed to do? 

You swallowed hard as you started to text Zelo. 

To: Zelooooo 

Are you busy? or can I call you?

 

you pressed send and waited for an answer. Two minutes passed and you still haden't gotten an answer. You texted him again.

To: Zelooooo

I need to talk to you, it's important...

 

You send the text but there was no answer. You started to panic and you texted him one more time.

To: Zelooooo

CAN I CALL YOU OR NOT? I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW! IT'S NEVER BEEN MORE IMPORTANT!

 

You pressed send and waited for five minutes. He still didn't reply so you clicked on his number and, with shaky hands, brought the phone to your right ear. 

One tone 

two tones

three tones

four tones

you started to get impatient

five tones

six tones

You were just about to cry and hang up when you heard his voice.

"Yeoboseyo?" he said with a cracking voice. He's been sleeping?!

"Z-zelo...."

"Hee Rin... Sorry I didn't pick up right away I was..."

"I think I'm pregnant..." you said before he could finish his sentence. Zelo became quiet and all you could hear was his breathing. Sometimes not even that. You grew nervous and you started to feel tears build up in your eyes. 

"Z-zelo... please talk to me.. I-I don't know what to do..." you said with a restrained voice, trying to keep the tears rolling down your cheeks away. Another minute of silence and you were quietly crying. You felt scared and you didn't know if Zelo was still there.

"Really? You really think you're pregnant?" Zelo finally spoke and you thought you heard a hint of happiness in his voice. 

"Y-yes... I don't know what to do Zelo..." you started to cry again. 

"schh... It's gonna be alright... I know this might sound weird but... I'm actually kind of happy... Now I can live with you and we'll have our own little family and house... I'll take care of you, I promise!" he said and you stopped crying. Is he for real?

"Zelo... I don't think we're ready for this..." 

"Yes we are." Zelo said with a stern voice, or maybe that's just what you thought. "We love each other Hee Rin and I've taken care of children before... We'll be fine... I love you..." he said with a much more sweet voice and you blushed. 

"I-I love you too.... But I don't think my mom will let you live here.. And when she finds out I'm pregnant... Hell will be upon me..." you said as you shuddered at the thougth. You're mom was going to be very disappointed in you but you hoped she'll help you and Zelo through the first year or so...

"We're not living in your house..." Zelo said and you coughed.

"What?" Then where?!"

"I have a house here in Korea, remember? We'll live there, there's a garden and the other members can come visit. It's not that far away from the dorm and..."

"Hold on..." you held your nose bridge with your index finger and thumb. "So we're, or I'm, moving to Korea. I'll leave my parents here after telling them I'm pregnant?"

"Not exactly... Exclude the part where you tell them you're pregnant" Zelo said and you laughed.

"Yeah.... 'Cause they'll let me move to Korea..." you said with your most sarcastic voice. 

"I'm serious Hee Rin..." Zelo said and you sighed. 

"I can't tell them that..."

"Then... Let's run away..."


[A/N]

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!

Another cliffhanger!

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to update as much as I've been wanting to but I've got a lot to do in school :/

We're actually (me, ZelomatoXD and Angisen) writing about South Korea :3 And I'm happy to say that none of our classmates was surprised when they heard which country we chose to write about ^^

anyways... I don't really have that much more to say so I'll leave it at that...

BYEEEEE! // daehyunsbabe