Sugarpearl?

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Author's P.O.V.

"You didn't wear a ?!" you shouted as you sat up on your bed and covered your chest with the blanket that was lying on the floor. Zelo looked at you with big eyes as you took deep breaths. 

He's kidding right? He wore one, I'm sure of it... And you don't get pregnant just because you did it once, right? There's still a chance that I won't get pregnant... I just had my period... I'm not going to get pregnant that easy... Deep breaths Elin, deep breaths. 

You opened your eyes as you felt a hand on yours. You looked up from your hand and saw Zelo looking at you with what looked like worry. 

"T-there are still pills you can take, right?" he asked you and you swallowed hard. 

There is... Why didn't I think of that? I think I saw some in my sister's room when I got home a couple of weeks ago...

You nodded and let out a sigh of relief. You grabbed Zelo's hand and he smiled at you. You looked into his eyes and saw warmth, but there was also something else that you couldn't seem to find out what it was. 

"M-my sister has some in her room.. Let's go get them..." You said as you got up and put on your and t-shirt quickly. You turned around and saw Zelo pout while looking at you. You slapped him lightly on his arm and let out a small 'byuntae' as you threw his boxers at him. He chuckled at you as he put them on and grabbed your hand. You blushed as you walked out of your room and down the hall to your sister's room. You let go of Zelo's hand and opened the door. You walked into the room and chuckled at the room's condition. There were still clothes, pencils, a lighter, bottles, magazines, pillows, a blanket, deodorant, makeup, perfume, shoes, scissors, a piece of cardboard, hand cream, remote control, an alarm clock and books spread all over the floor, making it hard to get to the desk where you could see the morning after-pill bottle. You looked up at Zelo and tried to contain your laughter as he looked at the room with big eyes and an open mouth. You walked over to the desk but suddenly tripped on something. You landed on the floor with a 'thud' and you hurt your . You stood up and rubbed your as you looked down the floor to see what it was that you tripped on. You spotted a bra and picked it up.

"Stupid sister, spreading bra's everywhere..." you muttered as you threw it onto the couch. You walked over to the desk as you heard Zelo laugh. You turned around and saw him hold onto his stomach as he laughed his heart out.

"What?" you asked him as he looked up at you with teary eyes, from the laughing  ofcourse.

"You... haha... tripped... over... haha... a bra... hahahahahahaha" he held onto his stomach again and you looked down on it. It was well toned and you blushed. You hadn't noticed that before...

"Zelo... In one part please? I can't understand..." you said while laughing at his retarded seal-clapping.

"O-okay hahaha I'll try!" he said while taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

"You tripped over a bra... It was a y trap.." he said as he started to laugh again. You looked at him and facepalmed yourself while laughing along with him. This was one of the reasons why you loved him. The retarded part with really bad jokes. 

After you had laughed for what seemed like half an hour you stopped laughing and walked over to the desk to grab the bottle with pills. You picked it up and was shocked by how little it weighed. You walked past Zelo and down the stairs, into the cold kitchen. You opened a cabin and took out a glass.

"Can you open the bottle oppa?" you asked him as you poured some water into the glass. Zelo nodded and reached for the bottle. He screwed of the cap and turned the bottle upside-down to get out the pills. He shook the bottle to make them fall out but he didn't get even one pill. He scratched the back of his head as he shook the bottle again. You turned around and looked at him. 

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"I'm trying to get the pills" he said as he shook the bottle once more. "Why aren't you coming out?!" He muttered under his breath. 

"Oppa... They're supposed to just fall out..." you said with a small ´voice as you reached for the bottle. He gave it to you and you thanked him.

She has probably just gotten a little of water in here so that the pills stuck to the bottom...

You looked inside the bottle and your heart sank. The bottle was empty. You could feel the panic build up again as you brought the bottle closer to your face, just making sure that it was REALLY empty. 

"What are YOU doing Sugarpearl" Zelo asked you as he chuckled. If it weren't for you freaking out you would have asked him what the he called you but now was not the time. "Is there something wrong?" he asked and you looked at him.

"Yes. The pills... They're out... The bottle is empty..." you said as you looked him in the eye. 

"Well, that's not good....Let's go buy some then" he said but you shook your head. 

"We can't... One: it's 4 am in the morning. Two: there is no drug-store here and no other stores sells these pills. Three: They sell them in city but... We can't go there 'cause, five: we don't have a car and my bus pass has run out of money and you don't have one. " you said as you slunk down into a chair by the table standing by the window. Zelo walked closer to you and hugged you from behind while he kissed the top of your head. 

"It'll be alright... You just got your period, right?" he said and you nodded while blushing. It felt weird telling him this. "Well... Then you haven't gotten to the days when you're the most fertile, right?" he asked and you hesitantly nodded your head. 

Yeah... But there's still no guarantee that I won't get pregnant from this... I should have waited! Damn it Elin! Why weren't you thinking?!

Then I guess we'll just have to wait and see... I mean... It's not like I would leave you because you're having my baby... We would still end up there sooner or later, right?" he asked with a small hint of happiness in his voice. 

Is he actually meaning this? He doesn't mind? What about his career?!

"I guess... But Zelo, what about your career.. I mean.. IF I am pregnant and the child is born and so on.. I can't take care of it with you on a tour, in the studio or in Korea... You'll need to retire for almost two years 'cause even if my mom would help me, which she won't really like, I'm pretty sure I'll need your help.... And you'll need to move here or I'll need to move to Korea... Are you really sure you can give that up?" you asked as you looked up at him. He your bangs out of your face softly. 

"Yes. I'm sure... And you can move to korea if you want, we can live in a house I bought a year ago. There's furniture and it's close to the city but not too close. It'll be perfect..." he said with a smile as he kissed your forehead. "IF we have a baby" he added. "It'll be alright Sugarpearl" 

"Okay, Zelo... What you said is really calming and cute but... What did you just call me?!" you asked.

"Sugarpearl..." he said as he stood up straight.

"Why do you call me that?" 

"Well... I thought it sounded cute and I hear Hara say it to Daehyun all the time when they speak english, which I don't know why they even do..." Zelo said and you started to laugh.

"Oh Zelo.... They're talking to Hara's mother on Skype!" you said as you laughed really hard. Zelo looked at you with a puzzled look on his face. 

"And that means?" he asked. 

"Hara isn't calling Daehyun that! She's just imitating her mother!" you laughed a little more. "Her mother is calling her cat 'Sugarpearl'!" You said as you clapped your hands like as seal. 

"Oh..." Zelo said as his face became all red. "I didn't mean to... Call you something you would call a cat..." Zelo said as he looked down. 

"It's okay oppa. Just... Don't call me that again, okay?"

"Sure thing... Baby-!" he said as he ran out of the kitchen and into your room.

"YAH!" you shouted after him. 


[A/N]: Hello Sugarpearls! 

Just kidding... Well I don't know but I think this chapter was short (?) (maybe it wasn't?)

I don't know... But hey! At least it's an update!

I also want to say that the "sugarpearl"-thing that Hara's mom calls her cat is true.. My mom ACTUALLY calls our cat 'sugarpearl' -.- Our cat isn't even white! D:

And yeah... I made Zelo think it was a nickname for someone you like (like 'babe' and 'honey' etc.) because it could kind of be one (?).. Obvisouly not a really good one but still! It could happen! (Oh dear God, if my future boyfriend ever calls me that O.O )

Anyways..... I hope you liked the chapter and please do comment. It doesn't even have to be a good comment (what ever that is?). It could just be like: 'I liked it!' or 'assacdsdfauriuvbrieubvwejvbajlsdbvljhvsblibweiufbw why?' or just.. I don't know... Tell me what you think of this story, it makes me happy and it helps me know if you like it or not!

With that said....

BYE PEOPLE! ^^

/daehyunsbabe

 

 

 

OMG PEOPLE :'D

Did you watch "Bad Man" yet? 

Hara and I stayed up until 5 A.M to watch it when it came out and OMG IT WAS SO WORTH IT 8D

Everything was completely awesome except for the fact that there really were too many stripes D: And most of the time Himchan's face was covered up :'(

But I loved it and I still officially like EVERY song B.A.P have released :3

But she just won't stop fangirling over Zelo's new haircolor... She just dyed it a few days ago and turns out it was the same color xD

WELL ABOUT THE STORY ^_^

I acctually counted the stuff in my sister's room... The only thing she didn't add was the candy and toothpaste...

And if you recognise the "I walked into my sister's room and tripped on a bra... It was a y trap."-joke, it's from "The Last Of Us" (awesome game)

Nothing more to say really...

THANKS FOR READING! ^_^

// ZelomatoXD