Finally!

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

 

Your P.O.V

The two weeks past by fast and it was soon time to fly home again. Two more days left to be exact... God I will miss Korea... 

It was dawn and I sat on the floor in the living room. The sun still left a little light and the sky was orange, almost the same orange as the curtains in my room. I looked behind me and saw Zelo lying in the couch, he was asleep. I smiled as I looked at his peaceful face. His umma and appa was on some kind of trip and the other members were upstairs, probably playing Xbox. I thought back on the memories that I had gotten here. The party we had after their “last” concert. I remember me and Zelo sitting beside each other, looking at the others drinking shot after shot. Him and I had just talked, it was nice. And when were leaving he asked me if I was cold I had nodded and then he had put his arm around my shoulders. I had blushed and Hara had pinched my cheeks. So had Himchan. I laughed a little as I remembered him being all clingy to Yongguk, he had been drunk and started to touch his lips and say “Are these lips not puffy enough for you Yongguk hyung?” He had fallen asleep on the floor as soon as we got here and we all had to carry him upstairs, which was a little hard because Zelo and me were the only ones sober.

I lied down on my stomach and rested my head on my arms.

One day the boys had taken me on sightseeing and it all had ended with being chased by fan girls. I don’t really understand how the girls could’ve noticed it was B.A.P, ‘cause they were all wearing disguise.

I still haven’t gotten the time to tell Zelo how I feel… I wonder if I will ever be able to while I’m here… I don’t want to do what Myungsoo did… ‘Cause I know how I felt when he did it and it wouldn’t be right doing the same to Zelo.

I sighed and sat up again. I could hear the others scream upstairs.

“YES! I GOT YOU HYUNG!”

“YAH! IT WAS JUST GOOD LUCK!”

“DAEHYUN! GET A ROOM?!”

I chuckled as my gaze returned to Zelo, he had his eyes open and he looked at me with soft eyes.

“Why aren’t you upstairs with the others?” he asked.

“I know you would kick their asses…” he said and chuckled.

“I’m fine with sitting on the floor, looking at you sleeping…” I said and blushed.

“Sound kind of boring… And stalker-ish” he said and we both laughed.

“Yeah maybe a little…” I said and smiled at him. Zelo got up from the couch and walked over to were I sat and sat down beside me. I took a deep breath and just looked into my eyes. None of us said anything. All that could be heard was the sound of guns from the videogame the boys’ were playing.

I felt those butterflies run wild again. I kind of wanted to look away from Zelo’s gaze as I felt awkward. I wasn’t used to this feeling and people actually responding to my feelings. I had always been too timid to hang out with someone after he started to treat me like this, like how Zelo treated me. Deep, wanting eyes filled with love.

I stopped thinking when he said my name. My real name.

“E-Elin…” the pronunciation wasn’t that good but at least you could hear it. I looked at him as he reached out his hand to touch my cheek.

“Ne?” I asked, I felt like I couldn’t breathe.

“What would you say if I kissed you?” he said and I looked at him.

“I-I don’t know…” I said, my heart beating rapidly.

“He started to lean forward and I slowly closed my eyes. I felt his breath on my skin. Soon I felt his plump lips on mine. They were softer then I’ve ever thought and they touched mine with so much care and softness. His hand went down to my neck and his thumb caressed my exposed neck, it gave me shivers and the butterflies went even wilder. I glided my tongue along his bottom lip and I could hear him chuckled as he parted his lips so that my tongue could enter. Our tongues danced together as if they’ve always belonged together. I brought my hands up to his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He brought his other hand to my right hip and his thumb draw circles on it. We parted to breathe and as I opened my eyes I saw Himchan standing in the stairs, looking at us with wide eyes.

“W-w-wha-what? Zelo! You’re too young!” He wined and I laughed.

“No I’m not~” Zelo wined back and then the moment was ruined, ‘cause the rest of B.A.P came down to look what all the wining was about. Daehyun and Hara was nowhere to be found though…

Later that night we all sat in Zelo’s room and watched a movie. Yongguk was a little grumpy ‘cause he really wanted to watch a war movie but everyone went against him. Poor Yongguk oppa… At least I was able to sit close to Zelo. Actually I thought that Himchan was going to sit in between us but he didn’t. I sighed out of happiness as I rested my head on Zelo’s shoulder and he had his arm around my shoulders, caressing my bare arm. I felt completed. Zelo looked down on me and smiled as he kissed my lips, there could be heard several “awww”:s as we did so and I blushed. All of this still felt so unreal. Too good to be true. And I guess it is.. I mean, I’m leaving in 30 hours. And it will probably take at least 6 months until I can come back again.

‘I wish I could stay here forever. I wish Zelo and me can grow up together, become adults, give each other everything, get married, have children. Be there for each other when the world gets tough, watch our grandchildren play in the backyard and die loving each other. I want him to be my only..’

But I knew that this wouldn’t happen in the near future, maybe not happen at all. And it made me want to cry. I was starting to fear the coming day…


[A/N] So this chapter was a little shorter (I think)

I hope you liked and please do comment! Feel also free to upvote it if you liked it ^^

btw... Has anyone heard of Kai's injury? I hope it's not that bad and that SM let's him rest.. MY POOR BABY 3

Anyway.. Have a good day/night whatever it is your country keke

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic