Heavy Hearts

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

No one's P.O.V

The next morning was a quiet morning. The whole house was quiet. All that was heard was heavy breathings from the sleeping people. The sun didn't shine today, instead the air was filled with fog. It made the forest outside the house look like the darkest place on earth. Outside it was cold and there was no birds singing. All that could be heard was muffled cries coming from the forest. It came from you. You sat in the high grass and looked into the dark forest. You could feel the cold breeze on your skin but you didn't care, you felt as sad as the weather and somehow it made you cry more. 

"Why am I always the fool in love? Why does it keep breaking my heart?" You said between your cries. You laid down in the grass and closed your eyes. Letting your tears stream down your face. You took a deep breathe and gave out a shaky sigh. The wind made the grass around you sway calmly. 

"One day... Then I'll have to leave him..." You started to cry again. 

You're probably thinking: Why can't she live with Zelo or Hara and stay in Korea and remain happy?

Here's the answer... She has to break his heart.. Why? The other night she got a call from TS sajangnim. 

~Flashback~

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hee Rin?"

"Ne, this is her"

"It's TS sajangnim.. Can I talk to you a little?" 

"Ne... Hold on, I'm going out of the room so I won't wake the others.."

"What did you wan to talk about?"

"Ehm... Are you having fun?"

"Hehe.. Yeah I am... They're all so nice!"

"That's good... Uhm... When are you going back?"

"Tomorrow at 03:00 AM, wae?"

"You and Zelo Skype every night right?"

"Uhm yeah.."

"He's very tired everyday when he comes to either the set or a fan meeting.."

"Ne, I know.. I've tried to make him go to bed...."

"This isn't going to work Hee Rin.."

"W-What?" tears streamed Hee Rin's face.

"I know that I'm asking very much of you but... When you get on that airplane tomorrow... You'll never be able to contact him again..."

"B-but... I-I..."

"It's the best for the both of you... Did you really think that it could work? Hee Rin... You're living in Sweden and he is an idol in Korea... He's not even allowed to date and he can't go back and forth, nor' can he Skype with you all night... He needs energy or else he can end up really bad... Please Hee Rin... He has worked really hard for this and I know that he can be really stupid and choose you before his career..."

"..." 

"Are you still there?"

"N-N-Ne-e..." muffled cries could be heard. 

"I'm really sorry Hee Rin..."

"Not as sorry as me.. Was that all?"

"N-ne... Don't tell him I called you..."

"Ne.... good bye.."

You had turned around when you heard someone knock on the wall.

"Hee Rin?" Zelo had said in a morning voice.

"Oh Zelo..." you had said as you tried to keep you tears in.

"What are you doing? Can't you sleep?" he said as he hugged you from behind.

"Uhm..."

"Are you crying? Hee Rin what happened?!" he had said as he had spun you around.

"I'm having cramps... "

Zelo had looked puzzled.

"I'm on my period.." you had said and he had blushed and kissed you on the cheek. 

"There's pills in the cabin over there" he had said as he had pointed. 

"If you're still hurting tomorrow I won't let you go on the plane.." he had said and you had nodded and turned around.

"Good night... My love..." you had heard him whisper.

~End of flashback~

You started to cry again. 

I'm sorry Zelo! I'm sorry I lied and I'm sorry for what I'm going to do to your heart... 

You opened your eyes again and cried some more.

"I love you..."

 

Zelo's P.O.V

I had woken up from my sleep by a door closing. I looked around the room and saw that Hee Rin wasn't here. All of us slept in the same room, 'cause we wanted to spend as much time with Hee Rin as possible. 

I touched my lips and remembered our kiss earlier today. I smiled and looked at the door. She had been gone for a long time now... Was she not able to sleep? I waited a little longer. I closed my eyes again and thought about how our lips had moved in perfect sync. I thought about how her hands had felt on my neck and how soft her waist and hips was. I caught myself thinking about her and me being alone, what would have happened if we we were alone... Had we gone all the way? 

I smiled to myself thinking about her panting my name, her forehead being sweaty and her skin against mine. I opened my eyes when I heard noises from the other room. I stood up and walked over Daehyun hyung and out of the door. I saw Hee Rin stand in the middle of the room, back facing me. I knocked on the wall and she stiffened. Was she crying?

"Hee Rin?"

"Oh Zelo.."

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her "What's wrong, can't you sleep?"

"uhm.." she had said as she tried to muffle her crying.

"Are you crying?" I asked her I spun her around. Her eyes was puffy and her forehead was sweaty... I thought about my day dreaming and almost let out a moan but I didn't... Thank God....

"I have cramps..." she said and I looked at her. What kind of cramps?

"I'm on my period..." Oh... Awkward! 

"Uhm... Oh... There's pills in the cabin..." 

"If you're still hurting tomorrow I won't let you get on the plane..." I said as I turned around. I want her to stay longer and I want us to actually be alone.. I need to figure out about us.. I mean... I know she likes me and I like her but.. Are we a couple? 

I can see myself with Hee Rin in the future. Our kids running around on our yard. I would give up my career just to be with her. We could live in the house I bought about a year ago. We could move in together and start our lives there. I could be her first... 

I laid down on my bed again and looked out the window. I was about to fall asleep when I saw someone go out of the house and walk to the forest. I blinked and looked again but no one was there. I must be too tired. 

When morning came Hee Rin wasn't beside me. I felt kind of sad but I got up and headed to the kitchen. I looked around the house as I walked there. There was no sign of Hee Rin. I became a little worried. 

I looked out the window and saw fog. I guess mother nature must feel like the most of us. Sad. I looked at the calendar and sighed. She was going to leave tonight.... 

 

Your P.O.V

I opened my eyes as I felt raindrops on my face. Maybe I should get inside? I have to enjoy my last hours with my friends! I have to act like normal.. I dried my tears and stood up. And I started to walk back to the house with a heavy heart. 


[A/N] I'm so sorry for not updating for a while! But I have been too buissy watching Reply 1997 hehe.... I didn't like what that did with my heart D: 

Oh well it ended good ^^

I'm not going to update for maybe two weeks now (?) 'cause I'm off to Italy! :3

Unfortinatly I'm gonna miss the release of Hurricane D: (If I'm not going down to the lobby at four AM?) 

Anyhow.....

LOVE TO ALL MY READERS!!! SARANGHAE! <3