Revealing The Secret

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Author's P.O.V

Hara woke up by the sound of her alarm clock. She heard a groan beside her and she rolled to her other side to turn the alarm off. She felt arms wrap around her waist and a kiss being placed on her shoulder. She smiled to herself as she turned around and faced a sleepy Daehyun.

“Mmmm good morning beautiful” he said as he gave her a sweet kiss. Hara inhaled his scent and brought her arms around his neck and kissed his nose.

“Good morning”

“What time is it?” Daehyun asked Hara as he rubbed his eyes.

“Ten o’clock…”

“Why are you up so early? We came home really late last night and we stayed up late too” Daehyun said with a smirk as he caressed her waist. Hara giggled and put her hands on his chest as she pushed him down and sat on his lap. She looked down at him and put a piece of hair behind her ear. Daehyun rubbed her thighs and caught her lips.

“I promised Heerin to meet her today…” she said between kisses. Daehyun pouted.

“I guess I can’t make you stay? Maybe we could go out?”

“I’m sorry. But I bet she feels kind of alone right now. I mean, Zelo wasn’t at home yesterday and he didn’t show up on any schedule yesterday, he probably didn’t come home either. She must be starting to freak out or something…” Daehyun looked at Hara and caressed her cheek.

“Can I at least drive you there?”

“Sure, I just need to call her first” Hara said as she got off his lap and out of bed. She walked over to the closet and put on some sweatpants and one of Daehyun’s t-shirts.

“Hey, I was going to wear that today!” Daehyun said with a pout.

“No one says you can’t?” Hara said with a laugh and Daehyun ran up to her and started to tickle her.

“NO, Daehyun! Stop!” Hara said in between laughs. Daehyun laughed along with her and managed to get the shirt off her. Hara pouted and grabbed another one.

“Is this one okay to wear in no longer than two hours?” she said and Daehyun nodded and kissed her pout.

“So grumpy…” Daehyun whispered as he followed her out to their kitchen. Hara walked over to the phone that was lying on the kitchen counter and she started to dial your number. Several tones were heard but no one answered.

“That’s weird…” Hara said. Daehyun closed the refrigerator and looked at her as he placed some yoghurt and fresh berries on the table.

“What’s weird?” he asked. Hara looked over at him and held up the phone.

“She isn’t answering, she’s always up by this time and she always keeps the phone by her nightstand…” Hara said.  She dialed your number again and waited. Still no answer. She called you a third time and this time someone picked up the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Zelo? Why weren’t you on any of your schedules yesterday?”

“Uhm… I was at home with Heerin” Hara blinked. He wasn’t at home yesterday, Heerin told me he wasn’t!

“But Heerin told me that you were nowhere to be found… She even told me you left her a note saying that you were with the rest of B.A.P. But we both no you weren’t.” Hara sternly said. “If you’re cheating on my friend, my pregnant friend, I will seriously kick your head in. Do you hear me?” Zelo laughed on the other line and Hara only listened. Why is he laughing?

“Yeah, I was uhm… On my way to our first photoshoot but then I saw a pregnant woman walking with her husband and I thought of Heerin and uhm.. . That I should be with her now…” Zelo said rather slowly. Hara nodded her head and looked at Daehyun with big eyes and wrinkled eyebrows. Daehyun looked at her questioning and she brought up a finger, as if saying ‘give me a minute’.

“So then you went back to her without saying anything to us and the photographer?”

“Yes”

“Okay… And what story should we give your fans when they see you’re not in the pictures?”

“Tell them I was food poisoned?”

“Okay. Is it okay if I talk to Heerin?” Hara asked and the other line got very quiet.

“Zelo?”

“Uhm… I don’t think… That’s a good idea…” Zelo said slowly.

“Why? She asked me to come and I’m sure I can still come even if you’re home?”

“I eh… N-no. She’s still sleeping and you know... I don’t want to wake her up”  Zelo said and just after he said it a weird sound was heard. Almost like someone crying out in pain.

“Zelo, what was that?”

“What was what?”

“That sound, it sounded like someone was in pain. Is Heerin really okay?

“Yeah, she’s never been better. Listen, I have to go so I’ll see you in two days! Bye!” Zelo said rather fast and then all that could be heard was the beeping sound after he hung up. Hara pressed the end call button and slowly sat down on her chair. Daehyun looked at her. He placed his hand on her thigh and looked into her eyes.

“Is everything alright?” he asked Hara. Hara was quiet for a while and she bit her lip while thinking.

“Baby?” Daehyun asked her and she slowly nodded her head.

“Y-yeah.. It was probably nothing…”

“You said something about a noise? What was that about?”

“Oh, nothing, I probably just heard a bird or something. I’m not going to their place after all.” Daehyun looked confused. “Why not?"

"She was still sleeping and Zelo said something about he wanting to spend more time with her now… I think I shouldn’t interfere their alone-time.” Hara said as she held the hand Daehyun had placed on her thigh. Daehyun smiled at her and she smiled back.

“Maybe we should get together with the others then? Maybe we could cook something for them and let them come here? It’s been a very long times since they’ve been here?” Daehyun said and Hara nodded.

“Y-yeah, that would be nice.” Hara said. Maybe I could ask one of them what’s going on with Zelo…

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

You woke up in a dark room and with a headache. You saw noting and all you could feel was the cold floor underneath you. You tried to stand up but you felt too dizzy.

“H-hello?” you said with a low voice. You didn’t know where you were or what you were doing there. All you could remember was the light around the closed door and then a room filled with cages. Cages with chains and on the walls there were knives and other things you didn’t even want to know about. You’d seen seven men in a circle and when they turned towards you had seen a girl that was full of scars and cuts. The floor around her had been so full of blood and she had looked at you with horror. You closed you eyes and breathed in and out. You remembered turning around and… Zelo was standing before you. You had never seen anyone with so dark eyes before, let alone Zelo. You whimpered and hugged yourself as you swayed back and forth. Suddenly the lights were and you held your hands in front of your eyes. Slowly your eyes got used to the brightness and you took your hands away. You looked around the room and saw those cages again, but this time there were bloody girls in all off them. They had chains around their necks and wrists as they were lying on the ground, in their own blood. In the center of all the caged the floor had a dark color. That was blood too. You looked down on yourself and screamed in misery. There was blood on the floor.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 Myungsoo had a hard time going to sleep the night after he got that mysterious phone call. Though, it wasn’t going to be that mysterious anymore. He had looked it up on the Internet the other day and had found the address of the caller. He thought it looked familiar but he couldn’t place it somewhere. When he now woke up in the morning he still didn’t know where he’d heard of that address before. He ruffled his hair in frustration and sighed loudly. He looked over to his right to check the time. 1 PM. He thought it might be time to get up. He walked over to his drawer to get some underwear when his eyes caught the frame standing on top of it. He took it into his hands and stared at it. It was a picture of him and Hara here in Korea. She had met up with him shortly after she had moved here. He smiled as he put it down again. It’s been a long time since we’ve really met up… And maybe she knows anything about the address?

Myungsoo walked over to his training bag that had been thrown on the ground yesterday after he got home from rehearsals.  He squatted and started to look for his phone. He found it in the bottom of the bag (of course) and he dialed Hara’s number. Two tones went and then she picked up the phone. Myungsoo could hear voices in the background.

“Myungsoo! Haven’t heard from you in a while!” Hara greeted cheerfully. Though Myungsoo could detect something else in her voice.

“Yeah, I’m sorry for that…”

“So what’s up?” Hara asked.

“Actually I was going to ask you if you would like to meet up today but I can hear that you’ve got guests… So maybe some other day then?”

“No, no come over if you want! Daehyun and I are just preparing a meal for the boys and us. Please come, it’s going to be tasty actually” Hara said with a laugh. Myungsoo was quiet. The boys and us meant Hara and B.A.P right? He didn’t really feel like meeting Zelo right now…

“Don’t worry, Zelo and Heerin isn’t here. They’re at their place. I promise you” Hara said with a calm voice.

“How did you know…?”

“We’ve known each other for years Myungsoo. It would be weird if I didn’t know” Hara said and Myungsoo laughed.

“Y-yeah. So when can I come over then?”

“As soon as you can. We’ll probably start to eat in one and a half hour though…”

“I’ll be there in half an hour then. Still the same place as last time I went to you?”

“Yup, see you then”

“Yeah.. Uhm Hara?”

“Yes?”

“I was just wondering about this address..” Myungsoo said as he read the address. “Do you know who’s it is?”

“Y-yeah.. That’s Zelo’s and Heerin’s address… Why?”

“Uh… I uhm… I saw it circulation on a site and thought about checking up..”

“Oh o-okay…”

“Yeah, I’ll see you soon then, bye”

“B-bye” Hara said and Myungsoo hung up the phone and started to get dressed. He didn’t eat any breakfast and then he started to walk towards Hara’s apartment.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hara hung up the phone and placed it on the table as she walked back into the kitchen.

“Who was that honey?” Daehyun asked.

“Myungsoo, he’s coming over in half an hour…” Hara said as she started to fry the chicken for the chicken teriyaki, one of her favorites.

“Cool, I haven’t met him since their comeback stage” Yongguk said as he plopped a carrot into his mouth.

All of the boys and Hara continued to talk and laugh while she and Daehyun were cooking. They talked about something that happened on the photoshoot yesterday and how awkward Jongup had been acting around one of the stylists, turns out he thought she was cute. Later on they started to talk about you and how you've been doing. Maybe you could say the boys asked Hara though, because she’s the one who’s been able to talk to you. The boys talked about how Zelo’s never in the dorm anymore and always in that new house of his.

“I can’t believe two has left us” Himchan said. “They’ve grown up so fast” he continued as he hugged Yongguk and pretended to cry. Yongguk pushed him off telling him to stop touching him. Everyone laughed at Himchan’s silliness.

“So why did you invite us today noona?” Jongup asked.

“Actually I was going to spend the day with Heerin, because yesterday she called me and told me that Zelo left a note saying he was going to have a schedule all day and that she hadn’t seen me in a while. She wanted to hang out and talk. But this morning I called her and she didn’t pick up the phone until my third try, Zelo did… He told me he had gotten home almost directly after she had ended the phone call and that she was now asleep. Oh and he also told me that she and him were going to spend some alone time today and therefore I couldn’t come. The weird thing is that Heerin never wakes up later than ten o’clock… “ Hara answered and everyone was quiet. All that could be heard was the frying of the pans.

“Wasn’t there some weird sound too?” Daehyun asked and Hara nodded.

“Y-yeah. But I was probably just imagining it…”

“What did it sound like? Even if you imagined it?” Youngjae asked.

“Well… I’m guessing it was a bird but it kind of sounded like someone was crying out in pain…” Hara said.

“But as I said, it was probably just a bird” everyone nodded. Everyone except from Yongguk, he looked like he was in deep thoughts.

*Ding dong*

The doorbell rang and Hara went to open it.

“Hi Myungsoo! Come in” she said and Myungsoo walked in and took off his shoes. Talking and laughter could be heard from the kitchen once again as they walked towards it.

“Ah it’s smells so good!” he exclaimed. Hara nodded.

“Ah long time no see!” Daehyun said as he made his way over to Myungsoo and they both gave each other a pat on the back. Myungsoo sat down next to Himchan and they all started to talk.

One hour later they all sat down by the table and started to eat. Youngjae started to ask Myungsoo about their tour around the world and he gladly answered, giving him some tips. Yongguk still remained silent.

When everyone was done eating Hara started to collect the dishes and Yongguk volunteered to help her. They walked into the kitchen and she started to put the plates into the dishwasher.

“Hara…” Yongguk said in his deep voice.

“Yes” Hara said as she closed the dishwasher and pressed the on button. Yongguk looked out through the kitchen and into the living room were everyone else was sitting. Still talking loudly. Yongguk grabbed her arm and dragged her into hers and Daehyun’s bedroom.

“I need to talk to you about Heerin” he whispered. Hara looked at him puzzled.

“What do you…”

“I’ve been having suspicions about Zelo and what he’s been doing.” he said.

“Okay… What kind of suspicions?”

“Well… When I created him I gave him a mind of his own and made him very human like and…”

“W-woah, wait. Did you jut say ‘when I created him?” Yongguk looked at her and nodded. Hara looked at him with big eyes.

“As I was saying, I gave him his own mind, like us humans. But I guess something must’ve gone wrong because one day I found him.. I don’t know how to say this.. torturing a woman…” Hara became quiet as Yongguk continued. “I obviously ran up to him and asked him what he was doing and he told me she had lied to him.”

“Lied about what exactly?” Hara asked him slowly.

“He later told me that she had told him that she was pregnant with his child but then she had told him that she wasn’t. He said that he needed to punish her.” Hara bit her lip.

“But that wasn’t the only time Hara…” Hara looked up at him with big eyes.

“He keeps a lot of girls in his basement… He got all of them pregnant, and all of them got miscarriages. I think it’s because I didn’t think of making him so that he could have children.” Yongguk said.

“So he makes a woman pregnant and then she gets a miscarriage and he punishes them and then starts over again? That’s horrible! Why haven’t you tried to stop him?” Hara asked.

“You think I haven’t? Remember that time when I told you guys I had fallen and broken my right leg and landed weirdly so my shoulder was dislocated? It was all Zelo, when I once tried to help one of them…” Yongguk said.

“What is he then?” Hara asked.

“He’s a robot that’s gone terribly wrong.”

“What about Heerin?”

“That’s why I wanted to talk to you, after you told us about that phone call I got really worried. I think Heerin has found out about his basement.” A loud thud could be heard and both of them turned around. Later a door closed hard and they rushed into the living room. Myungsoo was missing.

“Where’s Myungsoo?” Hara asked in panic. Daehyun looked at her.

“He rushed out through the door after walking into the kitchen….” Daehyun answered. “Why?” He continued.

“.” Hara said as both she and Yongguk rushed out the door.

“Hara!” Daehyun screamed after her but she was already out of the apartment. 


A/N: Hi guys! I updated today because I'm sick and I got inspired ^^

I just want to say that the "seven mysterious men" int he basement are Block B (please don't kill me for making them evil)

I think they fit the part because of the concepts they've had ^^

Also! Do comment or even ask questions ^^ It really makes me want to update!

bye~