I Promise You!

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Author's Note: Sorry I haven't updated for a while!

But I'm updating now hehe.... 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^^


 

Your P.O.V

It’s been one month, two weeks, five days , three hours and 33 minutes since I first talked to Zelo. And out of those I’ve been in love with him for one month, four days, two hours and 31 minutes.

We haven’t spoken in three weeks, cause he’s on a tour and we won't be able to talk every day. It hurts a lot not being able to… Isn’t it weird? He’s not even mine and I have the guts to feel hurt and empty without him… Why is this? Is it because I love him so much? I’ve never been this in love so how could I know?

He’s always the one who makes me happy, I call him my source of energy, cause that’s what he is. When I’m feeling down he’s always the one who cheers me up and for that I’m really thankful. But he’s also the one who makes me worried and scared. Why? Because sometimes when we talk he has gone up really early in the morning and has worked until really late and still, he talks to me. I can see that he is really tired but when I tell him to go to bed he won’t. And then it starts all over again.

Sometimes I wonder, if he would go to sleep if I was lying beside him, Cause then he wouldn’t need to say goodbye.

Sometimes I’ve dreamt of that. Just me and him. We’re lying in bed talking about our future, our past and sometimes about right now. He has his strong arms wrapped around my body and my head rests on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat as he snuggles in to my neck and sometimes kisses it. It feels so right being held by him and if I could, I would stay there forever. But then I wake up. Sometimes I cry when I look around my room. I guess I want the dream to be real.

I wonder if he dream of me as I dream of him… I wonder if he also cries when he wakes up. I wonder what he smells like, I wonder if his skin is as soft as in my dreams? I wonder if his lips on mine feels as right as in my dreams?

I pushed my blanket of me and sat up. I looked out my window into the dark spring night. It was raining and I could hear the raindrops beat against the window ledge. I walked up to my window and opened it. Feeling the cold wind against my skin as I reached out my hand into the rainy night.

I’ve always liked rain. It feels so cozy and it reminds me of all the movie nights me and Hara have had. Sitting under the warm blanket and eating potato chips. Haras’ tears when we watched something romantic or dramatic. She’s always so emotional when we watch that kind of movies. She always ends up crying like a baby. I smiled to myself as I remembered my past. The raindrops running down my hand and arm.

*beep beep *

I looked behind me and saw my phone being lighted up. I closed the window and walked over to it.

From: ***********

Hi Hee Rin!

I’m sorry I’m texing you this late

It must be around 03:00 AM in Sweden…

Anyway, I was wondering if you would

Like to come here, to Korea, next

Friday? 'Cause, as you might know, Zelo

Is coming home from the tour then and

It would be such a great surprise if you

Were here! I was thinking that you could

Attend the concert?

We’ll pay the plane ticket and you’ll be

Staying here!

Does it sound good? Text me when you

Know!

-Umma

 

I stared at the text and read it over and over again. Is this really happening? Is Zelos’ mother calling herself my ”umma”? Oh my GOD! Does she see me as that close? This is really amazing!

I have to answer her yes! Or no wait…. Damn… I have to ask mom first… 

I ran out of my room and into my mothers’.

”Mom! MOM! Wake up!” I screamed and she sat up.

”W-What? Elin What are you doing? It’s only 03:30 in the morning!” she said and I jumped on her bed.

”MOM! Can I go to Korea next Friday?” I asked and smiled at her.

”W-What?”

”Can I? I’m going to stay at Zelos’ house and his parents will buy the plane ticket…” I said and she looked at me weird.

”what?” I asked.

”Who’s Zelo?” she asked.

”He’s a kpop star that Hara knows and him and me are friends…. Pleeeeaseee mom!!!”

”okay……. I don’t know…” she said and I sighed… Damn… I’m defeated..

”Fine…” she said and I looked at her.

”what?”

”Fine… You can go to Korea…” She said and I was in glee. I’M GONNA MEET ZELO AND THE REST OF B.A.P!!!

” But….” My mother said. Oh Dear…

”Your father and I will be driving you to the airport and you’ll have to call us as fast as you can when you’re landing, okay?” she said and I nodded and hugged her. Then I ran out the room and almost threw myself at my phone.

To: **********

Hi Umma!

I would really like to come next Friday!

How long can I stay? And will you meet

Me at the airport or do I have to take

Some kind of bus? I’m really looking

Forward to see Zelo and the rest of the

B.A.P boys’ live!

Thank you again!

- Hee Rin

 

I sended the text and waited for a reply. As I did, I texted  Hara and told her about it. She said that she couldn’t wait to see me after a year away.

 

*beep beep *

 

From: **********

I’m so glad you want to come!

Of course we will pick you up

In the airport! Would you like to stay

for two weeks? What mail do

You have? So we can send you

The plane ticket…

See you in five days!

 

-Umma

 

I texted her back and lied back in bed with a smile.

 

Zelos’ P.O.V

I was sitting in our dressing room after our concert. Daehyun hyung had Hara noona sitting in his lap as he held her close and talked to her. I felt really jealous. Why couldn’t I have Hee Rin here? Wait what? We’re not even a couple… How can I be hold her like that then? How could I say the things I wanted to say? I love her…. I want to have her close to me. I want her to have my children so that we can move in to the house I bought last year. I want a family. I know I’m young and all and I know that I say that I don’t really have any plans for the future in shows, but the truth is that I do. And I want to make it come true with Hee Rin.

I looked over at Daehyun and Hara again and I saw them kiss. I felt the need to kiss Hee Rin. I want to taste her lips, I want to know if they’re as soft as I’ve imagined them to be. I want to play with her hair while she’s resting on my chest. I want to caress the baby bump she’ll have in a few years. I want her.

Being on this tour is a torture. I haven’t spoken to her in three weeks, ten hours and four minutes. It takes all my energy away, not talking to her. I want to see her smile and I want to hear her laugh. But I can’t… Sure, I love my fans but… They’re not her. If only she could be in the audience….

”Yah Zelo!” Yongguk hyung said and I looked at him.

”You want to go out and eat?” he said and I just nodded my head. I guess I need to think about other stuff then her, cause if I don’t I will surely go crazy in no-time.

I got up and started walking after the others’ with heavy steps. Youngjae hyung turned around and looked at me.

”Are you okay?” he asked .

”I don’t know actually…. I guess I’m over thinking….”

”is it that girl again?” he asked and I nodded.

”Yeah…” I said.

”Zelo… Is it really worth it? I mean… I don’t think you’ll ever meet her… She lives so far away and she doesn’t have the money to come here and you can’t leave right now…. You can’t leave more then two weeks ever if you want to have this career…” he said and it got me even sadder.

”I think it’s best if you just see her as a friend…. I mean…  Can you love someone you’ve never ”really” met?” he said as he turned around and walked up to Daehyun.

You’re wrong hyung… You can love someone you’ve never met and I promise myself that someday I will make her mine… I promise with all my heart. You hear that Hee Rin? I will meet you… I promise you!