Dark Stranger

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Author's P.O.V

So I guess I'll be going back to "normal" again. Whatever that means... Normal these days have been, talking to Zelo and sometimes the rest of B.A.P. But that's not the normal I'm getting back to. I'm going back to being alone, sitting in my room and watching anime and my favorite group's debuts. I don't like that kind of "normal" anymore.... At least not compared to the "normal" life I've been living a few months now... 

You sighed as you looked out the window, all you saw was clouds and a dark skyline. You had left Korea behind and was heading for Russia. No you weren't supposed to stay there. Just switch flight. The sky became darker and soon almost every passenger on the plane was asleep. Everyone but you. You were afraid of falling asleep. Afraid of your dreams. You didn't want to have nightmare's about Zelo blaming you, neither did you want to have dreams about him at all. Soon a tear escaped your eyes, you wiped it away as soon as it came. You didn't want to cry. At least not here. 

"We are now nearing Moscow, Russia. We'll be landing in fifteen minutes so please put all luggage in the cabin above you and fasten your belts. The local time is 04:00 AM and the outside temperature is 17 degrees." you heard the pilot say and you looked out the window. There was almost no lights in the city and everything seemed very still. 

Soon the aircraft landed and you got your luggage and started walking to your next gate. You walked quite fast so this caused you to lose on of your shoes. You stopped and walked back to were you left it and as you turned around you felt yourself walking into something hard. It caused you to fall on your and you let out a quiet "humph". You also brought a hand up to your head, which had also taken a hit from whatever you walked into. 

"I'm sorry..." You heard a male dark voice say and you opened your eyes. You saw a hand in front of your face and you took it. 

Wow... His hand is soft...

You looked up at the person who had helped you up and you froze. It was ing PARK.CHANYEOL.FROM.EXO!

Chanyeol waved his hand in front of your face and you looked at him again. 

"Are you okay? Did you hurt your head?" he asked with concern, not in the greatest English. 

"Ani... I'm fine.. Thank you for helping me up" you said in fluent Korean. Chanyeol seemed shocked at first but then he smiled, yes he smiled his creepy smile, though you thought that it was really cute in person. 

"You know Korean?" he asked and you nodded. 

The two of you stood awkward for a while but then Chanyeol broke the silence.

"Where are you heading? I'll walk you there"

"Gate number..." you looked down on your ticket "14" you said and he smiled. 

"After you..." he said and the two of you started walking. 

"H-hey... What are you doing here in Russia?" you asked after a while. He looked at you.

"EXO K and M is having some events here" he said with a smile and you nodded. 

"What do you think about 'Wolf' " he asked and you chuckled. 

"I actually really liked it! When I watched the first teaser I was a little worried though... It looked so awkward hehe" you said with a blush. 

"Oh yeah... It was really awkward... Or at least for everyone accept for Kai" he said with a chuckle.

"YAH! Why are you talking about me behind my back?" you heard a voice shout and you turned around. It was KIM.JONGIN.AKA.KAI!!!! 

Can this day get any better?

"Ani, Ani! I was just talking about 'Wolf' with..."

"Elin, but you can call me Hee Rin"

"I didn't even know your name and you knew mine hehe..." Chanyeol said as he looked at Kai.

"How did you find me anyway?" he asked the browned haired boy (y boy keke).

"I followed you creepy laughs?" he said and Chanyeol looked at him.

"YAH!" he said and you giggled. 

"Oh uhm... Who are you by the way?" Kai asked you and you looked away a little.

Damn he's good looking... Even more in person... How is that even legal?

"Oh I'm just a girl Chanyeol bumped into" you said. Kai looked at you, puzzled. 

"I knocked her to the floor..." Chanyeol said as he looked down. Kai laughed out loud. "And for that I'm entertaining her until her plane comes, I mean... We don't have anything to do at the moment anyway, so... yeah..." 

"Okayyyyyyyyyy" Kai said and chuckled. 

"What were you doing her in Russia?" Chanyeol asked you. 

"Oh, I haven't been here. I actually just came from Korea." you said with a faint smile.

Korea....

"Oh really! What were you doing there then?" Kai asked and you thought for a moment.

Should I tell them the truth?

"I was visiting my friend Park Hara, she's B.A.P'S stylist.." you said. 

"Oh! You're a friend of Hara's?" Chanyeol and Kai said in unison. 

"Y-yeah... She's my childhood friend... How do you guys know her?" 

"We meet them on shows etcetera. She's Daehyun sunbaenim's girlfriend right?" Kai said.

"N-ne... how did you.."

"They kiss and 'act all couple-y' all the time in the dressing room. ALL.THE.TIME" Kai said and you chuckled.

"That would explain it..." you said. 

"Then you would know the other B.A.P members right?" Chanyeol asked and you nodded. 

"y-yeah... You could say that..." you said as you sighed. 

"uh-oh..." Chanyeol said. "Something's not right here...." he said as he looked at you. "Mind sharing?"

"Let's just say that we've grown very close and now I will never be able to see them again..." you said with a sad face.

"Did you love one of them and then was told to stay away?" Kai asked you. You nodded. Then he came up to you and gave you a tight hug. You were shocked but the hug felt comforting. 

"I kind of know how that feels but.. The other way around, being the one who's NOT getting the call and then get left without a trace..." he said and you felt sad for him. 

"Anyway... "Chanyeol said trying to lighten the mood a little. "You must be best friend with Myungsoo from Infinite then, right?" he failed making the mood lighter. His question made you stay quiet and look down at the floor. 

"Not really... We had a past but.... he kind of forgot me and now that I've found love again... He told me he still loved me and that the one I love is... Not who I think he is..." you said calmly, though you felt like crying a river, thinking about what happened on the airport in Seoul. 

"I'm sorry I brought it up..." Chanyeol said with an apologizing tone.  All of you became quiet. 

"You're from Sweden?" Kai suddenly asked and you nodded. 

"Don't tell anyone but... EXO will come there next spring, if you want I could get you a ticket" Kai said and you chuckled. 

"No thank you. I'm not really a fan of EXO." you said with a straight face. Kai stopped smiling and looked at you with a hurt face. 

"Wae? You don't like our music? Our voices? Our dances? What is there not to like? Am I too handsome for you? No wait... You think I'm ugly, right? Or maybe...."

"Kai..." he stopped talking. 

"I was joking, I really love EXO! I'm an EXOTIC" you said trying not to laugh. 

"Oh...." he said with a shocked face. This made you laugh so hard. 

"Yah! It isn't funny!" he said, also trying not to laugh. 

Two hours past by quickly and soon it was time for you to board the plane. 

"I better be going now... Thank you so much for making me happier" you said as you gave both of them a hug. 

"Anytime Hee Rin..." Chanyeol said with a smile. 

"Now what shall we do to entertain ourselves?" Kai said and you laughed. 

"Go hang out with the rest of EXO?" 

"Nah... I think we could come with you instead, or you could always come back to Korea with us and then you could introduce me to Hara?" Kai said and you scuffed. 

"She's taken smart a*s!" You said as you stuck your tongue out.

"I know, I know..." he said and gave me one last hug. "Maybe we'll meet again someday?" he said.

"I would like that, maybe on the concert?" you asked and he nodded. 

"Maybe... Come on Chanyeol let's go" Kai said and Chanyeol waved goodbye to you. Before you walked into the gate you heard Chanyeol call your name. You turned around and saw him stand just a few inches away from you. 

"Yes?" you asked. 

"Who in B.A.P is it?" he asked with his creepy smile. 

GHAAAAAA HOW CAN HE LOOK SO HOT WHEN HE DOES HIS 'CREEPY' SMILE?!

"Come on.. I won't tell anyone..." he said.

"Fine... It's..." you used your index finger to make him come closer. You leaned near his ear and whispered. "It's Zelo..." you said and with that you stood up straight again and walked into the gate. Leaving Chanyeol standing there completely still. 

When you had gotten home you had thrown your luggage on the floor in the living room and headed upstairs. You where home alone because your parents was visiting you sister in Africa or Australia, you didn't really know which one she was in at the moment. You had fallen asleep as fast as you laid down on your bed and you had slept for 18 hours. This was caused by the sleepless plane rides. You woke up when the sun was down and your PS3. You started to play some Alice and didn't bother to eat just yet. You didn't feel hungry, all you felt was heart ache. You had gotten a new phone number from the TS sajangnim and you had shut down your Skype account. All for Zelo not to get a hold of you.

It has been almost four days since you left Korea. You missed it. 

It was now 2 AM (see what I did there?) and it was completely dark outside. That's when you heard a knock on your door. You froze and looked at your clock. You swallowed hard and went downstairs. Slowly. You looked out the window and saw a tall figure standing on the stairs outside your door. 

Does it even matter if it's some creeper? It's not like I have much to live for right now.... I mean, I will be stuck here in this small town for the rest of my life...

You took a deep breath and opened the door and there stood.......


[A/N] DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

(I'm sorry Neul.. I know you will hate me for this)

Please do comment and Upvote~