Hard Decisions

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Author's P.O.V.

"Hara!" Daehyun screamed after her. He stood up and looked at Youngjae and Himchan, they looked as dumbfounded as himself. 

He looked at them apologetically and then rushed out into the hallway and out through the door. Daehyun ran down the stairs as fast as he could and he almost tripped over an old lady.

“I’m so sorry!” he said and bowed while the old lady just glared at him. When he got out on the street he looked around frantically. He searched for his leader, how hard could he be to miss? He’s almost a head taller than everyone else. Finally he saw Yongguk and he sprinted off.

“Yah! Yongguk!” he screamed as he ran faster. Soon enough he reached Yongguk but the man moved to the side, which caused Daehyun to knock Hara down.

“Ough…” she said as Daehyun landed of top of her.

“Sorry…” Daehyun said as he tried to standup.

“Ouch… “ Hara said with a pout as she rubbed her head.

“Are you okay?” Daehyun asked as he took her hands to exanimate them. Hara nodded as she swiftly shook Daehyun’s hands off hers. Daehyun looked at her and she looked down.

“What did I do?” he asked as he tried to take a hold of her chin. Hara shook her head.

“Not in public Daehyun…” she whispered, “You forgot your disguise… I don’t want them to know yet…” she said and Daehyun nodded.

“Sorry…” he said. Daehyun turned around and saw a girl smile while holding up a paper and pen.

“A-Are you Daehyun of B.A.P?” she asked. Daehyun looked around to look at Hara. He knew something was wrong since both she and Yongguk had rushed out after Myungsoo had left. He turned back to the girl and shook his head.

“Sorry, I’m not” he said and then he walked over to Hara and Yongguk. Yongguk wore a cap and sunglasses so he would not be seen and soon enough he handed Daehyun a cap as well.

“Why did the two of you rush out like that? What happened?” he asked as they started to walk to a not so busy street. Yongguk looked at Hara and she nodded. Daehyun looked between the two of them and felt his stomach knotting.

“What aren’t you telling me?” he asked with concern.

“Daehyun… There’s something I need to tell you about Zelo…” Yongguk started.

 

Then Yongguk told Daehyun everything. That Zelo was a robot, that he had kind of gone mad and everything about the cellar. And after he was done all Daehyun could do was to stare at him. What else could he do? He had just learned that one of his closest friends, almost a little brother, wasn’t even human. And that none human kept girls in his basement because they couldn’t get pregnant. How f^cked up isn’t that?

Daehyun looked over at Hara and saw a tear roll down her face. He reached out and wiped it away with his thumb. Hara looked up at him and soon threw her arms around his neck. Daehyun caught her and rubbed her back while kissing her head. He had never seen Hara this sad. Daehyun looked up on Yongguk and whispered to him.

“Is Heerin alright? I mean, is she still alive?”

“We don’t know” was all he could say. Daehyun’s heart felt so heavy, he felt such guilt for letting Zelo meet her and he couldn’t even imagine how Hara felt.

“It’s not your fault you know...” Yongguk said with his dark voice. “This wouldn’t had happened if I hadn’t created him”  he continued while looking down on the ground. Daehyun let go of Hara and took her hand instead while walking closer to Yongguk and putting his small hand on the taller male’s shoulder.

“You couldn’t have known…” he said with a small smile.

The little silence was broken when Hara’s phone started to ring. She looked on the caller ID and her eyes grew big. She looked up on Yongguk and he looked at her.

“Who is it?” he asked and Hara looked down on her phone again.

“It’s Myungsoo” she said as she picked up the phone.

“Myungsoo?” she asked with a concerned voice. “W-where are you?”

“Is it true?” Myungsoo said with a cold voice. Hara swallowed hard as she looked at Yongguk and Daehyun.

“Put him on speaker” Yongguk said. Hara did and Daehyun could see her hands shake.

“Myungsoo, can you hear me?” Yongguk asked.

“Yes! Now can someone tell me if that is true?!” Myungsoo screamed.

“What parts did you hear?” Yongguk asked and a sigh could be heard on the other side of the phone.

“She’s gonna die isn’t she?” he asked. And Yongguk sighed.

“We don’t know that but I think it’s time to step in…” Yongguk said while looking at Daehyun.

“And what do you mean by that exactly?” Daehyun asked.

“I think we need to get rid of Zelo…” Yongguk said and Hara looked up from the phone with bug eyes.

“Yongguk?... Wh-what n-n”

“I’m in.” Myungsoo said through the phone.

“Wait, no. Guys, this is Zelo. We can’t just… You know...” Hara said.

“Why not Hara? After all he’s done? Do you know how many women he probably has down there?” Yongguk said.

“And he’s not human, so we wouldn’t kill him…” he continued.

“No, I can’t do that. And I won’t let you! What will you say to TS or the fans? Huh? What about your career?” she said as she looked between both Daehyun and Yongguk.

“Hara, he has Heerin. Your friend. He have hurt her, I’ll promise you that” Daehyun said.

“How do you know Daehyun? You didn’t even know about this side of him until about an hour ago!”

“Neither did you!” Daehyun said as he let go of her hand.

“That has nothing to do with this!”

“Why is that?  I think Yongguk gave me a pretty good point of view of how bad Zelo really is!”

“Well I’m not going to let you kill him Daehyun! Please!” Hara said as she looked at him with tears in her eyes. Daehyun looked away.

“I’ll do it.” A voice said and Hara looked up.

“Myungsoo?”

“How did you get here?” Daehyun asked.

“I tracked your phone” Myungsoo said with a stern voice.

“You really meant it?” Yongguk said.

“Yes, I’m guessing he’s keeping her in that house of his?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yes, but Myungsoo…” Hara started.

“Goodbye Hara” he said as he turned around and disappeared into the crowd of people.

Hara screamed his name but he didn’t come back. 


A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for this really bad update! I'll promise the next one will be more exicitng! 

please do comment!