Goodbye...

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Author's P.O.V

You where standing in your room in Zelo's house and looked around. To your left was the bed you've been sleeping on for the past two weeks. It had been the most comfortable bed you've ever slept on. Now your luggage was on it. Staring at you, saying: It's time to go home, to leave all of this behind. 

You sighed as you looked out the window. You saw Zelo and the rest of B.A.P stand by the car, waiting for you. They were all very sad that you were leaving but they all tried to think of that they would see you again. You knew that they wouldn't. You were never going to see them like this again. You were going to take the plane back home and never talk to them again. You heard a faint knock on the door. You turned around and saw Hara. She looked sad as well.

"It's time...." she said and you just nodded. 

You walked over to your bags and closed them. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. You could feel tears start to form in your eyes. 

I can't do this.... I can't leave all of this behind... I can't just leave like this and never come back....

Your thoughts got interrupted by Hara.

"Elin...." she said as she rubbed your back for comfort. 

"Are you sure you don't want to tell them about this? I'm sure they would understand..." she said and you shook your head. 

"No.... I promised TS sajangnim..." you said, your voice only a whisper. 

I don't know what to do... How do I say goodbye to Zelo without him getting hurt or letting him know that he will never see me again?

Hara sighed. 

"Well... Can you still talk to me then?" she said, she was at the edge of crying. 

"I-I don't know....I really hope so... I really do.." you said as you hugged her tight. When you broke the hug you saw Daehyun standing in the doorway. 

"You ready?" he said with a shaky voice and you nodded. 

"As ready as I can be...." you said as you took one of your bags and Daehyun took the other. You went downstairs and out of the house, towards the car. Yongguk took your bag and started to load it into the car. You just stood there. Totally broken hearted. You felt a par of arms wrap around you and you looked up. It was Zelo. He kissed the top of your head and breathed in your scent. He didn't know when he got to smell it again. He held you tighter, not wanting to let you go. He kissed your head again and whispered how much he would miss you. You couldn't take it anymore and you started to cry. Zelo heard this and hugged you even tighter. 

"Schh... Don't cry now... I'll see you soon.. okay? I will take a flight to Sweden and visit you whenever I can.." He said to you and you cried harder. The others heard you and turned around, pain was written all over their faces. Zelo your hair as he turned you around so that you were facing him. He lightly held your chin so that you would look at him. 

"Don't cry baby... It's breaking my heart... Stay strong, okay? I will come to you soon" he said as he looked straight into your eyes. "We can talk as soon as you're in Sweden again... You can call me whenever..." he said as he kissed your forehead. "It will be alright..." he said and you shook your head.

No, it's not going to be okay... I'm not going to call you and you will never get to take the plane to Sweden.. Instead I will be heart broken and you will be so busy that soon enough you will forget me and start dating some new idol and I will still be stuck at home, watching pictures of you and her going on dates in the media... It's not going to be alright...

"Hee Rin... Look at me..." he said. "It's going to be okay.... I promise you..." You shook your head again and cried. Everyone still watched you. Yongguk even started to cry and had to walk away. 

Zelo embraced you and you cried against his chest, he cried too. 

"I love you Elin..." he said and you cried even harder. 

He loves me.... And he has even learned to say my name in Swedish... Why can't I get to love him anymore?

He looked down at you and said "I love you... And I won't let you go... I want to see you in that white dress and I want to see our kids grow up... I want to be your future Elin and to get to that future we need to separate today but I will see you soon. And maybe within this year, you can come stay with me... Okay?" he said with tears in his eyes. You cried and he bent down and kissed your tears away. Then he gave you a soft kiss on the lips. It was a kiss filled with longing and sorrow and tears that had streamed down your face. When you pulled apart he hugged you and kissed the top of your head. 

I'm so sorry Zelo...

You turned around and faced the others. Everyone accept Yongguk and Himchan. 

"Himchan went looking for Yongguk..." Hara said, "he couldn't bare to see the two of you this sad..." she said with a thin voice. Her eyes were puffy and she held Daehyun's hand tightly. You walked up to her and gave her a tight hug. "I'm sorry..." you whispered loud enough for only her to hear. 

"You're forgiven... Just don't forget me, okay? Send me a text once in a while?" she whispered back and you nodded. You weren't going to lose one of your childhood friends, not again. When you broke the hug you moved on to Daehyun. He told you he was going to miss you and that he was going take good care of Hara. You hugged the others as well and then you saw Himchan coming out of the house with an arm around Yongguk. You hugged Himchan as well and he told you to take good care of yourself in Sweden and to text him sometime. All you did was nod, knowing that it wasn't going to happen. Then you came to Yongguk. His eyes were puffy and red. 

"I'm sorry I left before.. It's just.. uhm... I hate goodbye's..." he said with a shaky voice and you hugged him. He coughed and looked at the car. 

"I guess we should get going then..." he said as he started to walk to the car. You nodded and followed him. Just when you were about to get into the car you felt someone grab your wrist, you looked up and saw Zelo with teary eyes. 

"Let me come with you to the airport... Please..." he said with pleading eyes. 

"Zelo..." You started but Yongguk cut you off. 

"Just don't cry like you did when you read that letter to your parents..." he said, trying to light up the mood. Zelo let go of your wrist and opened the door to the backseat for you. You got in and he after you. He held you in his arms as Yongguk started the car and you waved goodbye to the others with a lump in your throat. You were going to miss them. 

When you got to the airport it was really dark, it was 03:00 AM, This was kind of a good thing 'cause then there wouldn't be so much people here, no fans. You got of the car and got all your luggage out, the three of you started walking to the check in and then to the security check. This is were you had to leave them. You stopped and looked behind you, you saw Yongguk and Zelo and walked towards them. 

"So this is goodbye..." you said as you took Zelo's hand in yours. 

"At least for now..." the two of them said in unison. You looked down.

"Y-yeah... Actually..."

"ELIN!" you heard someone shout your name and you turned around and saw... Myungsoo....

What is he doing here?

He stopped in front of you and breathed heavily. 

"Myungsoo sunbaenim?" Yongguk asked as he looked between you and Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo just stared at  Zelo's and yours intertwined hands. You looked down on them as well and Zelo gave your hand a light squeeze. 

"So this is the guy... Zelo?" he said with a voice filled with anger. You felt Zelo tense up and looked between him and Myungsoo. 

"Y-yes..." you said. 

"Elin you can't be serious... Do you even know what he's like?!" he shouted and you looked at him. 

"What do you mean Myungsoo? That I can't love him 'cause it'll make you jealous?!" you said as you raised your voice. 

"H-how do you know him Elin?" Zelo said with a little bit of insecurity in his voice. 

"I don't. I used to know him when I was younger." You said with a harsh voice. 

"Elin please.. Anyone but him.... Please tell me you didn't..." Myungsoo said.

"What?! Do what Myungsoo?! Am I not allowed to love whoever I want? You had your chance, you blew it! Now please leave me alone!" You said and without you looking, Zelo smirked, this wasn't just any smirk. This was a dark smirk...

Myungsoo looked crushed and he started to tear up.

"Please Elin.. Listen to me.... He's not who you think he is..." he said but you looked away.

"Please Myungsoo, stop the lying... You don't even know him like I do... I have to go now..." you said and with that you gave Yongguk a long hug and pecked Zelo's lips. 

"Goodbye Zelo..."

"I'll see you soon?" he asked but you didn't answer. You just walked away. 

Myungsoo looked at you with tears streaming down his face. 

Anyone but him... Elin... Please don't make me say goodbye again...

 


[A/N] Sooooooo...

I'm back! I hoped you liked this chapter and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting hehe....