Sad News!

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since the last time I updated... I'm sorry for that and I'm sorry to say that this story will no longer be continued. I feel like I didn't write it as I wanted to and that it all just happened too fast and I can't come up with a way to end it good. 

 

I can at least say what was going to happen so you'll get some kind of idea of how it all would end. 

Myungsoo would rush in on Zelo, Zico and the others while Zelo is about to hit Heerin hard (for lying) and Myungsoo and Zelo would fight. Zelo looks like he's winning and Myungsoo ends up on the floor. Zelo runs back to Heerin and stabs her in the stomach. Then Daehyun and all the others of B.A.P + Hara comes and sees this. Heerin is almost dead and Myungsoo runs to her as well as Hara. Daehyun gets mad and kills Zelo. Hara can't look at him, she can't live with him having done that. Hara touches Heerins stomach and Heerin yelps. She looks like she's in very much pain and suddenly water comes out from her lower parts. She gives birth to a baby girl and then dies in the arms of a crying Myungsoo. daehyun tries to hug the crying Hara but she pushes him away. The reason to why the child is still alive and how it's even possible for it to be fully grown is because Zelo (being a robot-human) speeded up the process. Myunsoo decides to take care of the baby and names it Heerin. 

 

*three years later*

myungsoo sits with the baby and Hara at a cafe. They talk and then Hara has to leave and Myungsoo stays. (Hara and Daehyun broke up but they still miss each other). When Hara leaves the cafe is full except the seat next to Myungsoo. A girl comes and asks if she can sit there and they start to talk. 

 

When Hara walks out she bumps into Daehyun. He looks very sad and caught up in the moment he asks Hara to maybe meet up sometime. She still loves him and has forgiven him so she says yes. 

The girl in the cafe that sits next to Myungsoo makes him heal and they get married. Hara and Daehyun starts dating again and B.A.P has solo careers. 

 

The end.

yeah, that's probably how it would end... Thank you so much to all of my subscribers! I'm sorry I didn't finish it properly... I love you guys!

// daehyunsbabe