I'm Madly in Love With You!

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

 

Your P.O.V

”Hi…. Elin….”

As I turned around I expected to see Daehyun smile at me and help me with my bags. But I was wrong… There was no friendly smile on the person behind me, just a weak one and sorrowful eyes.

Why was He here? How did he know I was going to come? What did he want? Hadn’t he done enough?!

I looked away from the man before me, afraid to look him in the eye. God… Why couldn’t I just get to move on?!

”Elin…” the voice said as he reached out his hand.

”Don’t! Don’t touch me! Why are you here? Huh? Why haven’t you talked to me? Was I that easy to forget?” I said as I looked him in the eye and struggled to keep my tears from falling.

”Do you know how much I cried over you? How many nights I dreamt of you? How much I wished for you to talk to me, or even send a text, saying you where alright?” I never looked away from his eyes, I wanted him to feel the pain I’ve felt for the past two and a half years. I could see something in his eyes, was it regret? No, it couldn’t be… Why would he regret the things he did?

”Elin… I…”

”Don’t bother.” I said as I put my hand up, took my bags and started to walk away.

”I’m taking a cab… Good bye…. Myungsoo…" I said as I rushed out of the airport. I couldn’t hold my tears anymore, they came streaming down and I stopped walking. I dried them and took a deep breathe.

Why is he here? How did he know I was coming? Is he here to spit on me some more? Make me remember all the heartache all over again?

I started walking towards an empty cab.

”Elin wait!” I heard a voice shout. His voice.

”Leave me alone Myungsoo!” I shouted back as I walked faster. Unfortunately I didn’t get any further as I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back.

”Let me go!” I shouted as I struggled to get free.

”No…” He said as he turned me around.

”Not until you listen to me!” he said and I stopped struggling and looked away from him.

”Can you please look at me?” he pleaded and I could hear the pain in his voice. But I couldn’t give in to him. What would that make me? As hopeless as before? Probably…

”Why would I? I don’t owe you that.” I said as I looked at people passing by us, whispering.

I could hear Myungsoo sigh.

”I never stopped thinking about you Elin… Truth is… I wanted to talk to you so many times but… I knew it was better this way… You not loving me… It would never work out… We would’ve had to hide… And people would be really suspicious if I went to Sweden every week…” he began and I kept looking at the people passing by us.

”You asked me why I was here… Well, it’s because I wanted to see you. Hara told me you would come and she asked me if I wanted to see you and well… I wanted to… So she told me that I could drive you to the place where you will live…. Elin…” he said. I looked at him and he gave me a smile. But I didn’t feel the same feeling as I used to.

”Elin… I’m still madly in love with you… A-and uhm… I want us to start again.. For real this time… Please?”

”Myungsoo…. I-I…” I started but he cut me off.

”schh…. I promise… It will… Be alright…” he said as he leaned closer. For a second there I actually just thought about letting him kiss me, I mean, it wouldn’t hurt would it?

”Wait…” I said as I put up my right hand in front of his face.

”What is it?” he asked as his hands caressed my lower back.

”I can’t….”

”Of course you can Elin… I’m not afraid of people seeing us and I’ll protect you even if…”

”Myungsoo… I-I don’t… I-I… I don’t think I’m in love with you anymore… I’m not in love with you anymore… In fact… I-I think I love someone else and… He’s the reason why I’m here..” I said and I felt his hands leave my body. I looked up at his face and saw a tear roll down his cheek. I felt a sting in my heart when I saw it. I’ve only seen him cry once and that was when my cat Alize died. He really liked that cat…

”So you… Uhm… How lo… W-who?” he asked as he stuttered.

”I-I don’t think I should tell you… I mean.. I’m not even sure I love him so… yeah..” I said and and awkward silence rose. I looked down on the ground but looked up when I heard sniffles. Myungsoo was crying… Really hard… Damn…

”Myungsoo… I’m sorry…”

”You’ve got nothing to be sorry about Elin… If I would’ve done things differently maybe I would be the reason why you’re here… But now I’m not so… Where am I taking you?” he said as he dried his eyes.

I really hope I didn’t ruin his hope for love…. I told him the address and we got into his car, or, it wasn’t his car… It was Woollim Entertainment’s car. After about ten minutes it was still quiet. I guess it was my fault… Why must it be so complicated?

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

When Hara first told me about Elin’s arrival I was really happy. I was finally going to meet her again! After two years and and almost 6 months, I was going to see her. I wondered if she would still be the same, if her laugh was the same, if hers mile was still as happy as before. But must of all, I was wondering if her feelinigs would still be the same after so many years without me talking to her. I really hoped so. That she had thought as much about me as I had of her. Not a day had gone by without me saying one thing about her to my members. They must be really tired of it by now. hat wasn’t what happened at all. It feels like she’s hating me. But I understand her, I mean, who wouldn’t? I left her with the words ”I’m in love with you” and then never spoke to her again.

She told me she think she loves someone else.  Why am I even hurting? Wasn’t I prepared for this to happen? I guess not.  I really just want to run away right now. Just sit in my own little corner and cry until there’s no more tears to come. But I can’t to that. I have to drive her to the place she’s staying. I bet it is His house. I wonder who he is. Is he an idol? Is he not? Is he handsome? Tall? What’s his name? Age? Does he skate too?

I wonder if she kisses him like she kissed me that time in the airport. Does she give him as soft kisses? With as much passion and lust? Will she marry him? Will I just be left in the dark? Will she ignore me? Will she still want to be my friend like when we were younger? Do I still have a shot with her?

I glanced over at her and watched her as she looked out the window.

Can I ”win” her back, or is the battle already lost?

How long has he known him? Is he funnier then me?

If only I could get any answers…

I sighed as I continued to drive along the lonely road.

”Turn right here…” I heard her say and I did as I was told. Then it was all quiet again. I hated it. It’s all my fault…

”Oh damn it!” I heard her say and I looked at her.

”What is it?”

”Can you drive faster? I’m gonna be late for the concert if I’m not at the house soon!” she said and I stepped on the gas.

”The concert?”

”Yeah… Uhm…  I’m gonna meet him at a concert… He doesn’t know I’m here so… It’s like a surprise…” she said as she blushed.

Elin how can I not fall for you if you’re that beautiful all the time?

”uhm… Then what did you use to pay the plane ticket with?” I asked.

”Oh… His parent bought it for me… This was his mother’s idea so I’m really happy she wanted me here… She even calls herself my umma and me her daughter…” she said with a smile.

”This means a lot to you, doesn’t it… he means a lot to you?”

”Y-yeah… he does mean a lot to me… He’s the one who made me have new dreams and smile for real again…” she said as she looked away again.

Did I hurt her that much? Kim Myungsoo. You are a douche bag!

”I guess that’s good… I hope you’re gonna be happy with him! Any plans for the future yet?”

”Myungsoo… You don’t have to do this…”

”Do what?”

”Pretend like you care and is not hurt…”

”What are you talking about… I’m happ…”

”Myungsoo… Please… I might not have seen you for the last two and a half years but I can still read you like an open book…. You’re hurt… And it’s okay… So you don’t have to pretend like you’re not…” she said and I kept quiet. She was right.

”Turn right here and there it is” she said and pointed to a nice little white house. I parked the car and she got out and got her bag.

”Good bye Myungsoo and thank you for driving me…” she said and she was just about to close the door when I stopped her.

”Elin…”

”Ne”

”Uhm… Will I be able to see when you’re here?”

”I-I guess I can come with Hara to the cafe you always meet at…” she said and I mentally sighed. I guess that’s close enough…

”o-okey… Bye…” I said and she nodded as she closed the door and knocked on the door of the house. A lady opened the house and let her in. I watched as the door closed and I was then alone. I started the engine and drove away from the house. I might be leaving this house but I will not leave you Elin. I will not leave you to Him, I will win you back, maybe not now but someday!


[A/N] Hello people!

So a new chapter is done! What did you think about Myungsoo's confession? 

Is he a little creepy not wanting to let Elin go or just really in love with her and not ready to let her go just yet?

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ~(^-^)~