I'm Sorry...

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Author's P.O.V

This can't be good.... I just threw up... But it was because of the potato chips... Right? I guess I'll have to wait... My period is coming in three days so I guess I'll know by then... 

You took a deep breathe as you read Zelo's text again. You replied with a short 'good night' and 'I love you' and then you put your phone away. You walked down the stairs and walked into the the kitchen again. You wanted to make some kimbap. 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I haven't heard from either Hara or Hee Rin since I dropped her off at Zelo's place. That was three weeks ago. I guess Hara thinks that I have to leave Hee Rin alone. The thing is just.. I can't... I still love her and to know that she's with Zelo? It breaks my heart! Hara told me that she hasn't had a boyfriend since I left, she said that Hee Rin was waiting for me. It warmed my heart when I heard that, I felt really great... I knew I hadn't talked to her in years but that was only because I knew I would throw everything away and come back to Sweden if I heard her voice again. When Hara told me she was coming to Korea I immediately asked her if I could be the one to pick her up. Why? I wanted to tell her I still loved her, that I never stopped thinking about her and that I wanted us to start from were we left everything. But she had fallen for Zelo of B.A.P. I couldn't believe it and I still can't! I mean... Does she even know him? 

I walked out of the the building and into the cold night air. I shuddered as i got into he car that was waiting for me. I closed the door and the driver started the engine. I sat back and closed my eyes.

Sometimes I think about how my life would be if I hadn't gone to Korea. Maybe me and Hee Rin would have continued our relationship? I know she's a little younger then me but... Maybe we... Would have done IT... Maybe I would have been her first...  And she mine? Even if I doubt that she and Zelo's has done IT I still have this feeling inside my stomach that say's they have... And that makes me want to cry. I have always wondered what my name would sound like coming from her under those circumstances...  But now I guess I'll never know... It seems like Zelo and her are really in love... Maybe they're even meant to be? Maybe he has changed for her? But on the other hand... What if he hasn't? What if he's still the same guy he was two years ago.... I need to be sure...  I can't let Hee Rin give her all to him without knowing... And I'll be there for her when she sees his true colors...

The driver stopped and I gave him the money he needed. I opened the door and stepped out. I looked up at the sky and smiled. I turned around and said a small 'thank you' as I closed the car door and watched it drive away. I turned around once again and started to walk towards the door. 

Author's P.O.V

It was 01:00 AM and your parents had gone to a wedding which you, fortunately, wasn't invited to. You didn't know any of the guests so you were quite happy that you didn't have to go. This meant that you could stay at home and watch some anime. Even though anime often calmed down your nerves and made you relax you couldn't help but to feel nervous about tomorrow or the day after that. You wanted to know if you were pregnant. Who wouldn't? You hadn't had the time to buy a pregnancy test, or more correctly, you hadn't had the guts to do so, knowing that your mother might find it once you were done with it. And you did really NOT want that... As you were watching the latest episode of Shingeki No Kyojin you heard the doorbell ring. You looked over at the clock and saw that it was 01:10 AM

Why does people always visit me in the middle of the night?!

You sighed as you paused the video and walked out of your room. You didn't bother to look outside to see who it was and just opened the door. 

"Yes?" you said as you yawned. 

"I Love You." 

You opened your eyes as fast as you heard the voice. It sounded so familiar yet so new. Memories took you back to Korea and then back to your childhood. 

"I Love You Elin... I always have, even when I didn't contact you... I thought about you every day. I wanted to say that back in Korea but you didn't really want to talk to me so I tried to forget it but... I couldn't... I wanted you to know that. Also I wanted to know if... Uhm... You loved me even after I left... And I wanted to ask you if Zelo treats you well... Or if he gives you worries..." The man in front of you said. You blinked a couple of times and then closed your gaping mouth. 

"Myungsoo... How did you...?"

"Come here?" he finished your sentence. You nodded.

"I took the plane as everyone else would do..." he said with a small smile.

"But... Why?" you asked him.

"I wanted to ask you those questions...." he said. "And I'm not leaving until I get them answered" he added. 

You sighed and looked down on the ground. But Myungsoo lifted your chin with his index finger and looked deep into your eyes. 

"Please Elin... Just answer them and I will be gone from your life... If you want me to..." he said.

"Fine..." you said as you closed your eyes and moved away from his hold. 

"Yes," you said as you opened your eys again. "I did still love you, even after you left. I tried to forget you but I couldn't... I had fallen too hard Myungsoo... But then I met Zelo and... I could finally forget you" you began and you could see that Myungsoo's smile slowly faded.

"And Zelo does treat me well, there's no reason why he shouldn't..." Myungsoo nodded and the two of you stared into each other's eyes before you broke the eye contact. You started to close the door but Myungsoo stopped you. 

"What?" you asked him and he swallowed hard. 

"Was he your first?" he asked with watery eyes. You stared at him and you could feel your heart sink.

Yes... Even though I wanted you to be... But I love him.. I think I love him more than I ever loved you Myungsoo, I'm sorry...

"Elin... Tell me..." Myungsoo said again with a pained voice. 

"Y-yes..." you said as you closed the door in front of him. You stared at the door for a few very long seconds before you could hear Myungsoo's voice say "You don't know how much that pains me Elin... But I guess that means you really love him... Damn... I'll keep my promise, even if you don't hear me right now, I'll leave you... I'll never speak to you again... Goodbye..."

Tears started to form in your eyes as you heard his footsteps slowly fade away. You placed your palm on the wooden door as tears ran down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." you whispered as you slid your hand down the door. 

You knew he was going to keep his promise. After what he had done to you he wouldn't dare to brake another promise...


[A/N] HEEEEY! So I'm finally back! Sorry for the wait...

The previous chapter should have been posted two weeks ago but I guess ZelomatoXD forgot to unclick the 'hide chapter' button hehe... Oh well. NOW YOU GOT A DOUBLE UPDATE! YAAAAAY (no one cares...)

I got the XOXO repackage last week and I WAS IN HEAVEN! (AND STILL IS!) I ordered both KISS & HUG and I'm so happy I did 'cause they were both great! And I got 104 pictures of EXO! You can pretty much say you can't see my walls anymore (due to too much posters xD) and then I got socks! At first I thought it was Chen but I looked at the name in hangul and it was... KAI! I literally screamed and jumped up and down like a little girl (Kai is my bias xD) and then you get a photo with some EXO member on that has that member's autograph and a small message... I GOT D.O AND CHANYEOL! I WAS REALLY HAPPY! I feel kind of bad though... 'cause ZeomatoXD's EXO bias is Chanyeol... 

Anyways.... I hoped you liked the chapter's and that you'll comment! You can also send me a message if you want to talk (I'm kind of bored :/)

BYEEEE! // Daehyunsbabe