I Love You...

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Update: So the next chapter is going to be an all chapter... stay tuned!


~Three days ago: Zelo's House, South Korea~

Author's P.O.V

Zelo walked back and forth in the living room, never letting go of his cellphone. Daehyun and Hara watched him from the kitchen and they both sighed. 

"Why isn't she texting or calling me? has her plane crashed or something or did she just forget about me?" They could hear Zelo mutter and they both became silent. Hara had told Daehyun about what Hee Rin needed to do and he had become furious but Hara had made him promise that he wouldn't tell Zelo or the others. 

"This can't go on Hara..." Daehyun finally said as he let out a sigh. Hara looked at him and did the same. 

"I know.. It really pains me to see Zelo like this... I mean if he reacts like this now, when Hee Rin's probably only been in Sweden for about three hours, how will he react after a week with her not contacting him?" She said as she rested her head on Daehyun's right shoulder, keeping her eyes glued to Zelo. 

"Come on Hee Rin! Call me!!" Zelo whined as he plumped down on the couch and took a deep breath and exhaled really loudly. 

Just then Yongguk walked down the stairs and he looked at Zelo. He then continued to walk into the kitchen and stood next to Daehyun and Hara. 

"Still no call from Hee Rin?" he asked and they both nodded. 

"Shouldn't she have called like, two hours ago or something? I mean... Why is she making him wait?" he asked and both Hara and daehyun remained quiet. 

"What?" Yongguk asked as he looked at them.

"Do you know something?" he asked and they shook their heads and then continued to look at Zelo. Yongguk followed their gaze and  then walked over to the sink and got a glass of water out of one of the light brown cabinets. He took the glass and walked into the big living room and then proceeded to sit down next to Zelo in the black leather couch. Zelo looked up at him and then right back at his phone.

"She hasn't even texted me yet..." he mumbled with a sad voice. 

Yongguk looked at him with pity and placed the glass of water on the black table in front of the couch, he then turned to the boy and placed his right arm on the boy's right shoulder, this made Zelo look up on him with a questioning look.

"Call her." he said softly. Zelo still looked at him with the same questioning look.

"B-but I t-told..."

Call her..." Yongguk interrupted him. Then he stood up and smiled at the boy.

"Trust me... Call her.." he said, and with that he went upstairs again.  Zelo followed him with his eyes and when the older was out of sight he turned back to his phone.

"It's now or never..." he said as he dialed your number and waited for the signal to go trough. He heard a click and smiled.

"Yah Hee Rin..."

"This number is no longer in use, check that all the numbers are right or call again." 

"What the...." Zelo whispered to himself as he hung up and called again. Still as hopeful. The same thing happened again and the next ten times. The boy sank into the couch and sighed loudly. 

"Why isn't her phone working?" he looked around the room and saw his computer lying on the ground, next to the big sit-sack. He got an idea and logged into the laptop as fast as he could and opened Skype. He searched for your username and smiled to himself, thinking that he would finally get to see your face. He wanted to talk about coming to your house someday soon. 

"Why is it taking so long to find her?" he said out loud as he stared at the screen. 

"User not found." popped up and he grabbed his hair in frustration. 

What is this? Is she ignoring me? Why can't I contact her??? Yah! Elin! Why are you doing this??

He closed his eyes and tried to breathe calmly when he heard whispers from the kitchen. He lied down on the floor and started to crawl closer to it to hear what was being said. 

"Don't you think your manager is a bit too tough on him? I mean... He could have just told Junhong that he couldn't be dating right now but maybe in a year or so..." he heard Hara say. 

What is she talking about? What did manager hyung tell her?

"I don't know honey... Maybe this is what's best for him... and Hee Rin..."

Did he just say Hee Rin? 

"Just think about how much the fans would hate her... And maybe even more when they find out that she's not even asian? You wouldn't want her to be threatened would you?" Daehyun said in a hushed voice. 

"Ne.... It's just that... I want to tell him babe... He must feel like SHE's ignoring him... And after what we watched happen the other day, I guess he must feel really confused by now..." Hara said and that made Zelo stand up and walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah it makes me feel REALLY confused! So please, tell me what's up with her not responding to my calls 'cause she's changed her number!" Zelo shouted with such a furious voice, it made Hara jump in her seat and grab Daehyun's hand tightly. His eyes were filled with hurt and anger. 

"Please hyung! Tell me before I freak out over here..." Zelo said with a much more calmer voice, almost as soft as a whisper, filled with allt the emotions he had been piling up inside for the last couple of hours. 

Daehyun looked over at Hara and she squeezed his hand, as if telling him to say it all. She didn't care if the manager would hate her, she needed to do this. For Zelo and for you. Daehyun took a deep breath and looked at Zelo. 

"You won't be able to contact her Junhong-ah... The night before she left... She got a call from our manager. He told her that she couldn't date you because you're an idol and are not really supposed to date right now.. So she had to promise to never speak to you again after she left. And I guess that's also why she was so emotional when she had to leave yesterday..." he said as he looked deep into Zelo's eyes.  Zelo looked away and blinked away a tear. Then he turned to Daehyun and Hara again. 

"How many know?" he said, with a cracking voice. 

"Just me, Daehyun, the manager and Hee Rin..." Hara explained as she looked down on her hands. "I'm really, really sorry Zelo... If I knew that this would happen, I would have never tried to get the two of you together..." Hara said with tears in her eyes. 

"I have to find her noona..." Zelo said with a soft but determined voice. "I need to tell her something that I wasn't able to say..." he continued as he looked at Hara. 

"I don't know if it's such a good idea Junhong... One: If the manager finds out he will kill you. Two: Sweden is so far away. Three: Hee Rin has already been promised that before and well, let's just say that it didn't work out that great..." Hara said as she looked up at Zelo with guilt in her eyes. "Maybe it's best if you forget this for now and try to work it out in a couple of years?"

Zelo looked away again and took deep breaths.

I won't lose the girl I love again... I've never loved someone more then I love Hee Rin.. I have to find her! I have to make her mine... 

"No." Zelo suddenly said as he turned around to face the duo again. "I won't let her slip away!" he said as he turned around and started to walk to the door. He took a deep breath before grabbing the handle and opening the door. He closed it with a loud bang and left Hara and Daehyun inside the kitchen in total shock. 

What just happened?

 

~Outside Hee Rin's house: three days later~

You opened the door and looked at the stranger. 

"Zelo?" you said as you stood there in shock. The boy in front of you smiled a big smile and hugged you tight. Soon you returned the hug and rested your head against his chest, hearing his heart beat as fast as yours. He smelled like he always did, cologne and safety. You took a deep breathe to inhale his scent. 

"What are you doing here?" you asked after a while as you looked up at his face, it lighted by the moonlight and he almost looked like a vampire to you. It made you giggle. 

"What are you laughing at?" he asked as he looked deep into your eyes. It was one of those stares that takes the breath out of you. It makes you paralyzed and all you can do is get lost into his eyes. It makes your heart beat faster and you can't really breathe. You almost forgot to answer but after a while you got yourself together and smiled at him. 

"N-nothing... Are you gonna tell me what you're doing here or not?" you asked with a hint of suspicion in your voice. 

"Uhm... Can I... Not tell you?" he asked as he gave you a cheeky grin. 

"Zelo...." you said with a stern voice and he sighed. He grabbed your hand and walked over to the brown couch standing by one of the windows in your living room. 

"I came here 'cause you didn't answer my calls, and you deleted your skype and you didn't call me... and then I heard from Daehyun and Hara that my manager had told you to stay away from me..." He began and you felt guilt wash over you. You gulped and looked down on Zelo's and your intertwined hands. 

What am I doing? I promised the manager.... I know that what he told me is the best for Zelo's career... Why can't I be unselfish? Why can't I just let him go?

You swallowed hard once again and let go of Zelo's hand. It pained you when you looked up on his face and saw the hurt written all over it. 

"Zelo... W-we can't do this...." you said with a big lump in your throat. 

"Yes we can Hee Rin..." he said as he grabbed your hand again and held it tight. You looked away from him as you pulled your hand away again. 

"I-I don't think I can Zelo... I don't think I can handle all the attention I will get once we announce this... A-and I don't want to be the one thing that stops you from having the career of your life!" you said with tears in your eyes. You started to cry and, irritated, wiped your tears away.

"Why am I crying? This should be easy, right?" you said a little to yourself but Zelo overheard you.

"No Hee Rin this isn't easy! Why would it be? I know that you'll probably get a lot of attention IF we announce it! We can always do like Daehyun and hara you know! We can wait! Please just don't cry... And don't shut me out Hee Rin.. It hurts me even more..." he said as he dried your tears and held you in his embrace.

"I love you Hee Rin.... Don't ever forget that..." he said as he kissed the top of your head.  

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[A/N] 

Heeeeeeeeeelllloooooooo :D

So I'm not really the author hehe... I'm the new Co-Author :3 If you can even call it that... I'm more of a "check-for-spelling-mistakes-because-Hara-is-too-lazy" helper xD

And I'm also doing this A/N because she's too lazy...

Ah well... I'm Eli/Elin/HeeRin/ZelomatoXD/whatever you want to call me^^ It's so fun to read this story too because I'm so out of character :3 

HARA! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! <3

I should also say THANKS FOR READING! <3 Next chapter should be up by tomorrow or the day after^^  And there might even be some coming  :3

Bye~