Hi...

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

 

No One’s P.O.V

You woke up by the sound of your phone playing "Wolf" by EXO-K. You sat up and turned of the alarm. You stretched your body a little as you made a little whale noise, it wasn’t pretty. You looked trough your phone and saw a text from Zelo. You smiled and opened it.

 

From: Zelo Oppa ^^

Hi Hee Rin…

I miss talking to you… the tour

is going great but it , not

being able to talk to you every day D:

I was just wondering……

After the tour… If uhm…

I could come visit you in Sweden?

I can just ask my manager to buy me

a ticket and I’ll be there in no-time…

Uhm… Yeah….. Please answer soon!

 

-Zelooo

 

You smiled at the text for what seemed like hours. Did he really miss talking to me this much? And he wants to come visit me? I would love that… Wait….

You looked at your clock and panicked.

” I have to get ready if I want to catch my plane!” you screamed as you stumble around your room while putting on clothes, trying to get the things you had left to pack into your bag. You then ran downstairs and saw your mother smiling at you.

”Why didn’t you tell me I’m getting late?!” you screamed as you put on your shoes.

”I only said that we would drive you, not be responsible for you waking up…” your mother said as she laughed at the sight of you struggling with your bag and putting on your shoes.

”This is not the time mom! We need to hurry!” You said as you dashed out the door and into the car. Your mother soon came and you where off!

 

While in the car you grabbed your phone and earphones and started to listen to B.A.P’s new single Coffee Shop. It made you really calm and you just loved Zelos’ rap in it. Half way into the song you started to feel sleepy, You had woken up at 04:00 AM, so you started to daze of. Just when you were about to fall asleep you heard your mom say:

”We’re here Elin…” as she slightly shook you. You groaned and opened the car door and grabbed your bag and plane ticket. You walked into the airport, your parents walking right behind you. When you got to the gate you stopped. You stared at the gate number and swallowed hard. It was Gate number 11. It was the Gate were Myungsoo had left you two years ago. You looked ahead and saw a couple kiss and then hug. You felt a sting in your heart as you watched them. You knew how they must feel. You brought your hand up to your eyes and dried your eyes angrily.

”What is it sweetheart?” your mother asked you as she patted your back.

”You don’t want to go anymore?” she asked and you shook your head.

”I-It’s nothing mom… I’m just feeling so over whelmed that I’m finally going there…” You lied as you remembered the day he left.

An hour passed and it was your turned to board the plane. You saw your father cry and hugged him tight.

”Dad…. I’m just gonna be gone for two weeks, not a life time haha” you said and he nodded.

”I know but, It feels so weird… Our little daughter is going on the plane by herself… You and your sister aren’t little eight year olds anymore..” he said and you hugged him.

”Flight number 679 to Seoul, South Korea is leaving in ten minutes, please board the plane at Gate 11” you heard a voice say and you let go of your father and gave your mother a tight hug.

”Remember to call as soon as you’re there” your mother whispered and you nodded.

”Bye…” you said and waved as you turned around, walked into the gate and onto the plane.

The plane took of fifteen minutes later and you fell asleep while listening to K.Will’s Love Blossom.

”Excuse me miss but we’ve landed… Please be careful as you walk out of the airport… It seems like an idol is here at the moment and there’s fans blocking some parts of the airport” You heard a stewardess say and you nodded.

”Thank you for telling me..” you said as you got up and walked into the airport to get your luggage. While you waited for the bags to get out of the aircraft you your phone. You called your mother and told her that you were here and she asked some questions about the plane ride, then you said good bye. You remembered Zelos’ message and you opened it and started texting him back.

 

To: Zelo Oppa ^^

Hi Zeloooo! ^^

Awwww you’ve missed me?

I haven’t missed you!

Just joking, I've been feeling

really lonely without hearing

your laugh….

I don’t think coming here is such

a good idea… Almost all of my

neighbors is BABY’s and I don’t

want them screaming mean

things to me or destroy my house…

Maybe some other time? And I don’t

want you tire yourself out by sitting

on a plane and then get jetlag….

Sorry… But we’ll talk soon!

Bye OPPAAAAA!

 

-Hee Rin

 

You sighed as you sent the text and then you spotted your bag and you got it. You started walking to the exit.

Huh… There’s not so many fans here…. I wonder if the stewardess just played me…” You thought as you continued to walk. As you got closer to the exit you started to hear screams and a girl almost ran you over.

”Yah!” you screamed but she didn’t notice.

”Stupid fangirls… You don’t have to run people over like that… Where are your manners…” you muttered as you walked out of the airport. You couldn’t see a thing as you walked to the parking lot.

”How am I supposed to find Mrs. Choi?” you whispered to yourself.

”I better call her…” you said as you fished out your phone from your pocket.

 

”Yoboseyo?” you heard a woman answer.

”Mrs. Choi?” you asked.

”Ne” the woman answered.

”It’s Hee Rin..”

”Oh Hello!” she said and you smiled.

”Uhm… I was wondering where you are?” you said as you looked around.

”Oh Right! I was just going to call you and say that someone else is picking you up and driving you here… Some friend of yours..” she said.

She must mean Hara our Daehyun… Oh maybe that’s why there’s so much fans here!

”Oh Okay… Where is my friend waiting?”

”You haven’t seen him yet? He told me he was gonna wait outside your gate…” she said.

Yeah it is Daehyun.. Wow… He got time to go here and pick me up before the concert?

”N-no there was so much people so I couldn’t spot him, I guess I’ll go inside again and try to find him..” you said.

”Yes… I forgot he’s an idol.. sorry… Just go to the center of attention I guess!” Mrs. Choi said.

She forgot Daehyun’s an idol? Oh well… Maybe she just sees them as Zelos’ friends…

”Yeah… Thank you for telling me!” you said.

”Your welcome my dear! Good bye!” she said.

”Good bye!” you said and hung up. You started walking inside again to find Daehyun but when you got there everyone was gone and it was peaceful again.

”Where did all the fans go?” You asked yourself as you started walking to the gate again. You saw no one and sighed.

”Maybe he didn’t have the time to wait for me this long?” you said as you sat down on your bag. You leaned you chin in your left hand and stared at the gate.

”Eotteokhae?” you said as you felt someone tap you right shoulder.

”Elin…” you heard someone say.

”Oh Daehyun I thought you’ve gone alre….” you said as you turned around. You froze on the spot and stared at the man before you with big eyes.

”Hi…. Elin…”



 

[A/N]: ​

Hello People! 

So I wrote another chapter and I hope you like it! Any guesses on who the guy that's picking Elin/Hee Rin up at the airport is? ^^

GAAAAAAAAAHHHH I so love Coffee Shop!!!! It's so calming and the MV is really beautiful!! What do you guys think?

 

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Daehyun is so handsome ^^

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic