Bloody Hands

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

ATTENTION! This chapter is rated M for violence and profanities! So if you have a hard time reading such things, don't read this chapter. Just skip to the author's note  (A/N) at the bottom of the chapter and read the conclusion!


Author's P.O.V

 

”AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOOOO, NO! NO, NO, NO NOOOOOO, AAAAAAHHH” you screamed while crying loudly. It was one of those cries that could make anyone’s blood run cold. But you didn’t care.

“NOOOOHOHO” you wailed while rocking back and forth. The other girls around you stared at you in silence. Their eyes filled with terror. They knew what was going to happen if you didn’t stop crying. Your hands were shaking as you watched the blood on them.

*BAM!*

The door to the room flew open and in came Zelo. He looked so different. The love that once existed in his eyes was now gone and replaced by something dark. He stormed up to your cage and glared at you but you didn’t look at him. You just continued to rock back and forth while screaming in agony.

“Shut up.”  Zelo said with a frustrated sigh. You kept screaming.

“Shut up.” He said again, this time he looked up from the floor and straight at you. You continued to cry.

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” He screamed with pure anger while shaking the bars as hard as he could. His voice was hard and loud. You stopped crying and looked up at him. He was staring at you with small eyes full with anger. He was breathing heavily, almost like he had to calm himself down so he wouldn’t jump right at you.  He pointed a finger at you and opened his mouth. But no words came out. He closed his mouth again and walked over to the door but before he walked out through it he turned around and walked over to your cage again.

“I’m sorry babe, I just don’t like loud noises…” he said with a cheeky grin “I promise I won’t scream at you again. Now, why did you cry? Huh?” he said as s his arm through the bars to caress your cheek. You didn’t dare to back away. What’s wrong with him?!

His grin started to fade, as you didn’t respond him. He withdrew his hand and stared at you with an unsatisfied face.

“I thought we tell each other everything Heerin?” he said with a deep voice that sent chills up your spine, and not the good kind of chills. “So why won’t you tell me why you screamed?!” he said in a loud voice which made you crawl into a ball.

“I-I…. W-was j-just…. Why am I h-here Zelo?” Zelo laughed and then smiled at you.

“Because you weren’t supposed to find this, babe. If I let you go, you’ll talk to people, maybe Hara noona? And then she’ll talk to Daehyun hyung and we can’t have that now can we?” he said with a sly grin and a surprisingly calm voice. He walked around your cage slowly. “And if you would’ve listened to me when I told you that there’s nothing down here, you wouldn’t be here and we would be fine. Anyhow, how’s my baby boy?” he said as he tried to reach your stomach. As he touched it he scrunched up his nose. He took his hand away and saw blood on it. He then looked at your hands and saw blood as well. He growled and stood up.

“YOU ! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” He said as he stormed towards the door and screamed for the other men to come. They all came rushing into the room and ran to the different walls. They must’ve been through this before. You watched them all in horror but turned your gazed to the cage door as you heard a ‘click’. Zelo went into your cage and you crawled away from him as fast as you could. He grabbed your ankle and started to drag you but you got a hold of one of the bars just in time. Though it didn’t help, for Zelo nodded at one of the other men, signaling him to pry your hands off it. And so he did with ease. You cried out as Zelo started to drag you once again. You started to kick your legs frantically, causing Zelo to drop them. You once again crawled towards the edge of the cage but Zelo was faster. He grabbed your hair and pulled hard. You winced in pain as he dragged you out of the cage. You tried to scratch him but he just laughed at you. He threw you onto the ground and the other men helped him circulate you. Just like they had done the day before to that other girl.  You tried to see through the men’s legs, trying to at least see an encouraging smile from one of the other girls that were in this room. But everyone looked at you with blank stares. No one looked worried for you. Just blank stares. You closed your eyes as you felt a cold hand travel up your inner thigh. Someone kicked your lower back and your rolled around, trying to ease the pain.

“Open your eyes.” A cold voice said. Could it be Zelo?  You kept your eyes closed.

“I SAID OPEN YOUR ING EYES!” Another kick hit you but this time in your stomach. You opened your eyes and stared at Zelo. His eyes looked wild and somehow had a tint of red. You shook your head. That can’t be….

“Now… LADIES!” Zelo screamed and every girl looked at him. “Please enjoy the show.” He said with a smirk. He walked around you with a metal pipe in his right hand.

“So, you all probably wonder why she’s being dragged to your… Center of attention? Well… This little right here” he said as he grabbed your chin in a hard grip “has done something none of you have. Because you, useless little s, COULDN’T carry my baby half as long as she’s done. You all got miscarriages. But she” he said as he let go of your chin harshly “GAVE herself a miscarriage! Can you believe it?” Zelo said as he burst into laughter. “This, this little girl from Sweden, ing SWEDEN, got so afraid of this little room so she GAVE herself a miscarriage. “ he said as he pointed at you. His voice got serious and he rushed towards you with a cold stare. “Now, some would’ve given her a price because not everyone wants to give birth in places like these. But not me. No, not even close to an award. I’ll give you the opposite…” he bent forward and whispered in your ear “I’ll give you so much pain, you’ll wish you gave birth instead” he said as he backed away with a grin. He walked away from you and nodded to a guy with blonde hair. Then the men walked closer to you. You watched them and swallowed hard.

“W-wait!” you managed to say. The men kept going but Zelo screamed stop. Soon he walked towards you and squatted down beside you.

“Yes?” he said.

“I-I didn’t do anything…. Babe. T-this… The blood. It can happen if you have during pregnancy. I read about it. A-and uhm…. We kind of did it… Yesterday…” you said with a low voice. You looked at Zelo and smiled. If I have to act like this is nothing just to get out of here. So be it. Just, please God, let someone save me!

Zelo became quiet but soon he smiled at you.

“Why didn’t you just say that baby?” he said as he caressed your right cheek and then kissed your forehead. “My baby boy is okay?” he asked and you slowly nodded. He gave you a smile and stood up.

“That’s great!” he said as he helped you up. “Well boys, I’m heading up. Keep an eye on the cages okay?” he said as he started to walk towards the door but stopped to whisper something in the blonde mans ear, which the man nodded to with a smile. You followed after Zelo but he stopped in front of the door and turned around. He looked at you with a puzzled look.

“What are you doing?” he asked you.

“I’m following you upstairs, I thought I’d make you some food” you said.

“Oh, honey... You can’t come with me. You have to stay here, remember? You weren’t supposed to see this… And now, you have to stay here.” He said as he kissed your left cheek. He looked over your head and made eye contact with one of the men. “You, put her in her cell.” He said as he turned around and left you. You felt arms wrap around you and you started to struggle.

“Zelo! NO! LET ME COME WITH YOU! PLEASE!” You screamed. You heard a frustrated growl from upstairs.

“SOMEONE MAKE HER SHUT UP!” Zelo screamed down the stairs and soon enough you felt something hard hit your head and everything, once again, became black.


A/N: 

Conclusion: You wake up in one of the cages, screaming (you think you've gotten a miscarriage). Zelo hears you and runs down in fury (you were the one who screamed when he talked to Hara on the phone in the previous chapter). He sees the blood on your hands and thinks that you've given yourself a miscarriage (weird, I know) so he drags you out of the cage and does things to you (hits you etc. Though not that much). Before Block B (the seven men) can torture you for real you tell Zelo that you don't think it's a miscarriage and he believes you. Zelo whispers something in a blonde mans ear (Zico's ^^) and then starts to walk upstairs again. You try to follow him but he says you can't come and that you have to stay in your cage (because you know too much). You scream and Zelo tells Block B to shut you up so they hit the back of your head. 

and TA-DAH! The chapter is done

 

Now... The part where Zelo whispers in Zico's ear... I'm not going to tell you what it is right now but You' probably find out in the next chapter hehehehehehe 83 

I hope you enjoyed it (?)

OMG that's such a weird thing to say O.O "I hope you enjoyed reading about torture" yeah.... Maybe not?

Well then maybe.. I hope you found it exciting and that you're anticipating the next chapter? Yeah... That's sounds better...

"Nice rescue Hara! "

"Thank you, thank you. I know" *flips hair* 

Yeah.... I'm totally sane 83

BYEEE~

(oh and do comment! What do you think Zelo whispered in Zico's ear? ^^)

 

HAVE SOME LAYNICORN!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic