New Friends

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

No one's P.O.V

"Hello!" you heard Ha Ra say but all you could concentrate on was the guy sitting beside her. Having an arm around her shoulder. It was Jung Daehyun. Jung. ing. Daehyun!

Oh my God! Is he really sitting beside my friend right now? Is he really seeing me? Okay Elin.. Breathe...

"Hello? Elin are you okay?" Ha Ra said and waved her hand in front of the camera. 

"Uhm.. Hehe Yeah..." you said, eyes fixating on Daehyun.

"H-hello... My... Name... ish... Daehyun.." You heard Daehyun say and you chuckled. He looked at you and blushed. He was embarrassed. 

"You don't have to speak English hehe.. I know Korean." you said in Korean and smiled at him. He looked relieved. 

"Well.. Elin, as you know this is Daehyun from B.A.P" Ha Ra said and smiled at you.

"Yeah I know.. I love your voice Daehyun..." you said and blushed. 

"Thank you!" he said and smiled at you. You looked at his arm around Ha Ra's shoulder and then looked at Ha Ra and then Daehyun. 

"Sooooo....." you started and Ha Ra chuckled.

"You're wondering about his arm right?" she said as she intertwined her fingers with Daehyun's. You nodded.

"Do you wanna tell her?" She asked Daehyun and he blushed. She pecked his cheek and he smiled.

"Daehyun is my boyfriend now Elin!" Ha Ra said and smiled really widely. You got a shock and looked at the both of them.

"R-really?" you said.

"Yes... We went on a date a month ago and, well he kissed me..." Ha Ra said and blushed. You knew that this was her first kiss and that is was with an idol? That was just really awesome.

"Daehyun..." you said and he looked at you.

"yeah E-Erin" you giggled at him trying to pronouns your name.

"First, Call me Hee Rin. Second...." you said and he tensed up.

"Can you promise me that you will take good care of her?" you said with a firm voice.

"Y-yes. I love her with all my heart" he said as he looked into Ha Ra's eyes. She blushed.

God... How cute can it get?!

"GOOD! Then I really must say... CONGRATULATIONS!" you said and smiled. 

"Thank you!" Ha Ra said and smiled. 

You guys continued to talk about this and that. How it was to be an idol, The other members of B.A.P, How their first date was, if you had met someone back in Sweden, how you were, if you had any plans for the future etc.

"I really want to come to Korea..." you said.

"Then come? You could stay in the apartment next to our dorm, where Ha Ra lives... " Daehyun said and you smiled. 

"Really? But don't I need to pay some kind of rent?" You asked with a smile on your face. 

"No, It's TS Entertainment's apartment so they let me live there for free, well a pay by working for them..." Ha Ra said.

"I could ask them if I you can stay with me?" ha Ra continued and then looked at Daehyun.

"I guess you'll have to sleep in your dorm again" she said and giggled. Daehyun blushed. 

"I-It's a nice thought but..." you said.

"But what?" Ha Ra said.

"I-i don't have the money you go there, and I can't drop out of school... And if I go to Korea.. What would I work with" You started but Ha Ra put up her hand to stop you from talking.

"One: I can probably get TS to buy you a ticket. Two: You can study on the internet? Three: You would probably work with me. Helping the manager Oppa's out and the stylist Unnie's. And if you work for TS you could stay with me in the apartment! " she said and smiled. You thought about it and you felt a lump build up in your stomach. You felt like this wasn't a good idea...

"I-I don't know Ha Ra... " you said in English. You didn't want Daehyun to get what you were going to say.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Ha Ra said.

"What if everything goes wrong.. And what if I screw up? What if I meet... Myungsoo?" you said and you felt tears build up in your eyes.

"Oppa. Could you leave us alone for a minute?" Ha Ra said in Korean and Daehyun nodded and gave her a peck on the lips. This made you cry. He walked away and you could her a door open and then close. Ha Ra took her phone and texted someone and then looked at you. 

"Elin...  Why haven't you let him go?" She said and looked at you in concern. You shook your head and cried. 

"I-I don't know? 'Cause even if he hasn't talked to me, text me or even tried to contact me, I still think of him and the of that day in the stupid airport!"  You said and looked away as your tears rolled down.

"What did you say?" Ha Ra said as she looked at you. You looked at her and then realized what you had said. 

!

"What happened on the airport? Did he do something to you?" Ha Ra said.

"Uhm.." 

"Don't lie to me!" Ha Ra said with a firm voice. You sighed and wiped your tears away. You took a deep breathe.

"On the day when we brought him to the airport we all said goodbye. You saw us hug right?" You started and Ha Ra nodded.

"Well... When all of you left something happened... We... umh.... kissed... And he told me he loved me... And well then he boarded the plane and... he hasn't talked to me ever since..." you said and looked at Ha Ra's shocked expression.

"Oh... And you didn't tell me because...?" she said and you shrugged your shoulders. 

"i guess I thought you would tell me to just forget him and don't care..." you said as you looked down.

"Oh Elin... I wouldn't do that... And uhm... Actually, I met Myungsoo about a week ago and ever since.. We have coffee every Wednesday. " she said and you looked up at her.

"He talks about you a lot you know... He asks me of how you've been and I tell him whatever you tell me... " she said and you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Really?" you said and smiled.

"Yeah but Elin... I-I wouldn't get my hopes up... I mean... He's an idol now and he can't date... And if you two start to date.. You'll have to keep it a secret and let me tell you... It's not easy"  Ha Ra said.

"So what do you want me to do?" you said. Ha Ra started to smile and then you heard the door open. 

"Meet some new people.. " she said as something pink came into the camera.

"Yah Hyung! Why are you pushing me into Ha Ra Noonas room?" You heard someone say in Korean and you kind of recognized the voice. The pink hair turned to the camera and you saw Zelo from B.A.P stare at you. You blushed and looked away.

"Zelo-ah. This is Elin, but you can call her Hee Rin." Ha Ra said and you waved to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" you said and he smiled at you.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he said and waved his hand. then he was quiet.

"She knows Korean Zelo..." Ha Ra said and he immediately lit up.  He started to ask you questions about you and where you live, how old you where and what you liked to do. You noticed that the two of you were the same age andyou loved to skate. After a while you also noticed that Ha Ra was gone, but you didn't mind.

"Wow, we have a lot in common Hee Rin! You're really easy to talk to as well!" he said and you smiled. 

"Thank you! You're really easy to talk to as well!" you said and he smiled.

"Zelo! You need to go to bed now! We have to get up early tomorrow to have that photo shoot, remember?" You heard Yongguk say and you chuckled. 

"I guess I have to go now..." Zelo said and you felt butterflies in your stomach when you saw that he looked sad. 

"Yeah..." you said and also became sad.

"But we can talk again!" he said with a smile and  you nodded eagerly.

"C-Can I have your number?" he asked with a blush and you smiled. 

"Sure..." you said as you gave him your number.

"uhm.. Do you have your own Skype? I mean... So we don't have to use Ha Ra's all the time..." you said and he smiled widely at you.

"What?" you asked.

"You said: so we don't need to use Ha Ra's all the time... Does this mean you want to talk often?" he said with a smile and you blushed and nodded. He gave you his Skype and you two hanged up.

You lied down in your bed and closed your eyes. You thought about Zelo and then drifted of you sleep. And for the first time in many months, you didn't dream about Myungsoo.


Author's Note:

Hello people!

I wrote a new chapter and I hope you liked it!

Did you like the pictures in the previous chapter? (I did hehehehehe)

See you next time!

byeeeee~!