A Not So Bad Decision?

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Authors' P.O.V

"Run away?!" you asked him with a hushed voice.

"Yes... I'll come and get you. I'll come tomorrow if you want me to?" 

"Zelo, I don't know about this..."

"What do you mean?"" Zelo asked you with an angry voice. You held your breathe and swallowed hard. 

"I'm sorry Hee Rin. It's been a long day... Please just come and live with me?" he asked you and you kept quiet. You've never heard him this irritated and it scared you. There's still things I don't know about him.. We've never been in an argument before, we've only been in the lovey dovey stage.... Maybe all of this was a mistake? Maybe I should've waited before he.. Took my everything...

"Maybe this was a mistake Zelo..." you said as you played with your fingers. 

"What was a mistake? Me loving you? Is that what you're saying?" Zelo said in a whisper and you could hear the sadness in his voice. 

"N-no... Not you loving me... I love you Zelo... I really do but. I don't think we should have done... that..."

"You mean have ?" Zelo asked.

"Y-yes... Maybe we should have waited until we had the right protection?" Zelo became quiet. You only heard his breathing and it was the only thing that was letting you know that he was still there.

"So what you're saying is that you regret having with me?" he finally said. 

"I don't regret it just... Let's just say that we could've been more prepared?" you said as you lightly touched your stomach. You heard Zelo sigh on the other line. 

"Please don't abort it... The child... I promise you that I'll love it more than anything, or at least I'll love the two of you as equally... Just let me be there for you even if you decide to stay in Sweden?" 

"Fine..."

"So, you'll keep it and let me visit anytime?" Zelo asked.

"No." Zelo became quiet again.

"You don't want to ever see me again... Right?"

"No, I'll... I'll come to Korea." 

"Really?!" 

You took a deep breathe. "Yes."

You could hear Zelo celebrate on the other line and you chuckled lightly. 

"Come and get me tomorrow then?" you asked him and he sang out a yes and after that he told you he loved you. You did the same and then you hung up. You sat completely still and stared at your TV. You thought about Myungsoo and what happened a couple of days ago and your smile slowly faded. You didn't want to think about it like that but you found yourself thinking about if this would have happened if the two of you had stayed together. 

You left the thought and stood up and started packing. You wrote a note to your parents and then went to bed after leaving your window open, so that Zelo could climb in and get you. That night you fell asleep with your hands on your stomach. 

 

~ 48 hours later~

The car door opened and you got out. In front of you was a big white house, it looked like a normal house but had some influences of a traditional Korean house. You turned around as you heard another car door open and then close. Zelo smiled at you as he and the taxi driver started to get the luggage. You thanked the driver and he gave you a smile as he got into the car and drove off. You and Zelo were now alone. You had left your family behind you and it hadn't been easy. While looking around your old room you had felt extremely sad and by looking at the note to your parents you almost started to cry. But Zelo had been there and told you that after all of this you would see them again and then you could explain everything a little better. 

Zelo squeezed your hand and it brought you back to now. He gave you a smile and you returned it. 

"Are you ready to see our new home?" he asked you and you nodded. 

"As ready as I can be I guess..." you told him and he opened the door. The rooms already had furniture and it all looked so bright and colorful. You smiled as you walked around in the house and Zelo followed you, watching all of your reactions. 

You turned around and saw him watching him while leaning on the door frame. 

"What?" you asked him and he just smiled at you as he walked up to you. He wrapped his arms around you and breathed in your scent. You leaned into his embrace and closed your eyes. 

"I can't wait until you bump starts to show. Just the thought of you walking around in these rooms with a little baby bump makes me want to smile..." 

"Wow... Sounds like you've been wanting this for a long time..." you said.

"Yeah.. Maybe I have..." Zelo said with a chuckle.  You looked past him and saw a door behind him and let go of his waist. You walked up to the door.

"Where does this go?" you asked him and his facial expression became cold for a split second. 

"Honey... Let's go look at the kitchen?" Zelo said as he grabbed your hand.

"But I want to know where this leads..." you shook you hand out of his grip and reached for the handle but his hand shot out and grabbed yours. You looked up at him and he looked at you with a stern look.

"There's nothing to see behind this door... Really... It's just a really small room where you can put things you no longer use. Nothing much... Now, the kitchen?" Zelo said as he led you to the kitchen. You followed him but couldn't help but to look behind you. You wondered if the door was locked and why Zelo was so against you having a little peek of the room. 

"Does this house have a basement?" you asked him as he showed you around in the kitchen and he stared blankly at you, as if trying to remember if there was. 

"No, I'm sorry.. I tried to get a house with one though but it was really hard to find..." he said and you shrugged. 

"It's okay, just wondering." you said as you gave him one of your smiles. He smiled back at you and then his smile turned into a smirk. You watched him and slowly backed away, not knowing what he was thinking. He walked closer to you and then you started to run while laughing. He chased you and finally caught up with you, obviously he knew the house better then you. He scooped you up bridal style and kissed you. You laughed and hit him playfully in the chest. He smirked once again as he looked into your eyes. he started to walk and as he reached the stairs he said "so... Ready to see the bedroom?" 

You started to laugh as he struggled to get the both of you up the narrow stairs and he laughed along with you. Maybe this decision wasn't so bad?


[A/N] so.. I made an update.. It's a really crappy one though so yeah...... I hope it's good enough though.

I just wanted to tell you guys that another reason to why I'm not really going to update this as often as I used to is becaus eit get's so boring to update with no one commenting or anything.. It's like writing for ghosts and it feels like no one is liking it... I don't know.. It's just really hard to write without knowing if you like it or not....

well... Bye~