Falling for Him?

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

No one's P.O.V

*CLINK* *CLINK*

You groaned when you heard the sound, 'cause it woke you up. You tried to close your eyes and fall asleep again.

*CLINK*

"GOD?! What is that annoying sound?!" 

*CLINK* 

You looked at your window and saw a stone hit the glass.

What the...? Why is someone trying to brake my window in the middle of the night?! OMO! I hope it's not a thief!

"Hee Rin!" you heard someone softly whisper from the ground. 

"Hee Rin!" you heard it again and you became curious. You tip toed over to your window and looked out through it. It was really dark and you couldn't see a thing. 

"Hello?" you whispered and squinted your eyes, trying to see at least something. You heard a bang and you immediately looked to your left. You held your breathe when you saw something, or rather someone, on the roof of your porch. You were frozen on the spot and all you could do was stare. 

*BANG*

"Aw.... Damn it!" you heard the voice again and you got an even bigger shock when the moonlight shone on the person. It was a tall boy with a slender figure but his legs wasn't skinny, they were muscular, just like you wanted them to be. His hair was ash blonde with shades of grey and brown. You looked at his face. 

"Zelo?" you whispered and the person looked at you.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hee Rin..." he said with a smile on his face. 

"W-what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Korea and practice or something?" you asked as he climbed into your room. He tripped on your electric piano and cursed. You put your hand over his mouth and your index finger over your mouth. 

"Schh! My family can't know that you're here!" you whispered and he nodded. You took away your hand and he smiled at you, god you loved that smile. 

"So... What are you doing here?" you asked as he looked deep into your eyes. It made you blush and you looked away. He coughed and sat down on your bed. It squeaked under his weight. 

"Sorry..." he said and then looked down on his hands. You sat beside him. 

"Spill it Zelo..." you said and he let out a low chuckled.

"I'm not good in talking..." he looked at you again and this time you couldn't look away, you were lost in his eyes. 

"Can't I just.... show you?" he asked and you looked at him in confusion.

"show me?" you asked and he nodded as his face came closer to yours. Your breathing got heavier as he got closer. he bit his lower lip as his nose touched yours. He looked into your eyes and you into his. He brought his hand to your cheek and caressed it, then he brought it to the back of your neck and his lips brushed against yours. You closed your eyes as you felt his lips on yours. They were soft and he kissed you with so much care and caution. As if he was going to break you if he used strength. You just played along and followed his lead, you were new to this. You had never kissed anyone but this was a pretty damn good start. You brought your hands to his neck and brought him closer to you, closing the gap between you. One of his hands traveled down to your hip and he made small circles with his thumb. You felt like you were on fire when he touched you. After a while you broke the kiss, due to loss of breathe. 

"Hee Rin... I-I think I love you..." he said and you felt your heart beat extra fast. You blushed and he kissed your cheeks. 

(supermini coming here)

"I've been thinking of you...." he said as his hand traveled down to your but, he squeezed it and you moaned. He smiled and brought one of his hands your s, he squeezed it and you moaned as you rubbed your cavern on his growing bulge. 

"Oh... So you've been thinking of me too?" he asked as he smirked. You just nodded.

Next think you know you're lying in your bed with Zelo on top of you, totally , trying to keep your mouth shut as he pounds into you like a wild rabbit. You feel so good and you can see that Zelo does too. 

"Elin! Elin!" he goes faster and you can feel yourself shaking as he goes faster then the speed of light. 

"nghaaaaaa! Oh Yeah! RIGHT THERE!" you scream. 

(end of mini )

"ELIN?! What the ?! Are you...Are you having wet dreams?!" you heard someone say and you immediately sat up. 

"W-what?" you asked as you looked at you sister. 

"Oh My GOD! YOU WERE! MY SISTER IS GROWING UP!" she almost screamed and you just wanted to sink trough your bed and become a puddle of shame.

"I-I did not..." you said and she smirked at you.

"Sure you weren't..." she said as she left your room. You lifted up your covers and saw a wet puddle. 

Damn... I was...

You got up and walked downstairs to grab a bowl of corn flakes, you walked up again and your tv. You started to play Alice and forgot all about you cereals. After a few hours you're phone beeped, telling you that you got a text. You paused the game and unlocked your phone. the text popped up and you smiled. 

Good morning!

(it is morning in Sweden, right?)

I just wanted to say hello and uhm

I wanted to ask if you wanted to Skype 

tonight... I don't have any schedules so yeah...

byeeeeee! 

-Zeloooo

 

You immediately texted back saying that it was morning (at least for you, actually it was afternoon) and that you were okay with Skyping later on. You recevied a super weird smiley and you smiled again. You then texted Hara (I'm gonna put it together now if you don't mind) and told her that if she wanted to Skype today you had to do it now. She told you that it was fine and that she and Daehyun had "plans" for tonight, they had the dorm for their selves. Apparently Zelo would be calling from his parents house. You didn't want to know what they were going to do all alone...

You continued to play Alice when your phone beeped again. You felt butterflies in your stomach as you unlocked it. It was from Zelo.  You smiled like an idiot while reading it and once again you felt butterflies in your stomach. 

Can't we Skype now?

I don't think I can wait two more hours...

 

You opened up your laptop and logged into Skype, you immediately received his call.

"HEE RIIIIN!" He said with a happy voice and a big smile. This made you melt.

"Hello Zelo!! WoW you dyed your hair?" you said and smiled.

"Why don't you call me Oppa?" he said and pouted. 

"'Cause I'm older then you!" you said and smirked. 

"Really?" he said and you nodded.

"You've dyed your hair!" you said as you looked at his hair. It looked like in your dream. Weird...

"Yes! You like it?"

"No." you said."

"Just kidding! I love it!"

"This is weird..." he said.

"What is?"

"You know so much about me but I don't know much about you..." he said with a sad smile.

"It's not that weird... You're an idol and I'm just... well, me... People dig in your personal life. It would be weird if you could read stuff about me that I can read about you..." you said and smiled.

"Well... I DON'T LIKE IT!" he said and you chuckled at his cuteness. You felt butterflies again.

"Then ask me things you want to know?" you asked and he bombed you with questions. When he was done he looked at you.

"Do you want to know things about me?" he asked and you nodded. You asked about his childhood and his family. How it felt being a trainee, how he knew that he wanted to become a rapper etc. 

"Wow! I think I can call myself your biggest fan now! I know more about you then any other fan... I hope.." you said and both of you laughed. 

"Junhong-ah who are you talking to?" you heard someone say.

"Hee Rin! You know, Daehyun's girlfriends' friend!" he shouted back and you giggled. 

"Oh!" the woman said and then you heard the door open. A few seconds later you saw her sit beside Zelo and smile at you. 

"She's cute, you two would make beautiful grandchildren..." she said in Korean and you blushed. 

"Umma... She can speak Korean..." he said with a blush and his mother looked at you.

"Mianhae... " she said and you told her that it was alright. She asked about your life and you listened to stories about Zelo as a baby. 

"I like you!" she said and you bowed. 

"Thank you, it's cool hearing it from my oppas' mother.." you said with a blush. Zelo started fist pumping and his mother looked at him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"SHE CALLED ME OPPA!" he screamed out of joy and you and his mother started laughing. 

You talked some more and just when his mother was about to go she said,

"Why don't you come here sometime? When Junhong has no schedules... You could enjoy Korea! We can buy you a plane ticket if you want..." she said and you became teary eyed. You dried you eyes with the back of your hand.

"Aww... Sweety don't cry..." she said with a smile.

"sorry... It's juts that... I've always wanted to come to Korea abut I've never had the money... And here you are... Saying you'll buy me one and fix a place to stay... I'm really thankful!" you said, some tears still running down your cheeks.

"I think it's a wonderful idea, then I could see you in person!" he said and you smiled. His mother said goodbye and you promised to talk to her about coming to Korea.

"I would really like to meet you Hee Rin..." Zelo said and you blushed. 

" I want to meet you too... I really want to hear that LTE rap live!" you said and he chuckled.

"You don't believe I can do it?" 

"I didn't say that..." you smiled. 

 

The two of you talked until the wee hours.

"Hey Zelo... don't you have a schedule tomorrow?" 

"I do..."

"What time?"

"06:00 AM... why?" 

"Then maybe you should go to sleep now..." 

"Is it already 04:00 AM?! I need to get ready!" he said as he rushed out of frame. You could hear him open a door and scramble trough something. Clothes flied everywhere and his t-shirt landed on the camera. 

"Uhm.. Zelo...?" you said and then you heard some clothes being thrown out of the way. 

"Oh right... you're still there..." he said and you bushed. He had only his Armani boxers on. You stared at his abs and then down to the bulge in the boxers. He has more muscles then I thought... And he is bigger then in my dream! Wait what? He looked down and saw that he didn't have any clothes on and he fixed the camera so it was higher. 

"Uhm... I'll hear from you tonight?" he asked.

"Only if you promise me you'll sleep!" you said and he nodded. The two of you stared at each other, not wanting to say goodbye. 

"Junhong! The car is here!" you heard a man shout and Zelo looked uneasy.

"W-well I guess we have to say goodbye..." he said with a sad smile.

"Y-yeah... Work well today! Hwaiting!" you said with a faint smile. 

"Junhong?! Did you hear me?" the voice shouted again.

"Ne!" he said and then looked back at you.

"11:00 PM my time?" he asked and you nodded.

"okay then... Bye Hee Rin..." 

"Good bye Oppa..." he smiled and then, hesitantly, disconnected the call. 

You sighed and lied back in your bed. You had a smile on your face while falling asleep. 

Will I fall for you even more when I get to really see you?

 


Author's note:

Hello~!

So another chapter is up! ^^

I hope you liked it!

BTW! Is anyone else looking forward to B.A.P's release of COFFEE SHOP? 

I am for sure! :D

please leave comments and subscribe to the story! ^^

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBbf4gMlC0g

(^The teaser to Coffee Shop^)