He's Gonna Hate Me For This

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

Author's P.O.V

"I think we need to get rid of Zelo..." Yongguk said.

"Yongguk... Wh-what n-n"

"I'm in" Myungsoo said.

"Wait, no. Guys, this is Zelo. We can't just... You know..." Hara said.

"Hara, he has Heerin... And I can assure you that he has hurt her." Daehyun said.

"Well I'm not going to let you kill him Daehyun!" 

"I'll do it... Goodbye Hara..." Myungsoo said as he turned away and disappeared. 


"Myungsoo!" Hara screamed. She looked at Daehyun with pleading eyes but he looked stoic. She turned around and was about to run after Myungsoo when she felt a hand grip her wrist. She scrunched up her face in pain as she turned around to look at the person who had stopped her from going after her friend.

"Let go Daehyun!" she said with a rather frantic voice. Daehyun held her wrist harder and harder as she tried to get out of his grip.

"Ah! Daehyun it hurts..." she whispered as she stopped struggling. Daehyun looked deep into her eyes as he slowly let go of her wrist. Hara pulled it towards her chest and she rubbed it. 

"Why won't you let me go? He might get killed" she whispered softly, her gaze frozen on the ground. Daehyun sighed loudly as he grabbed her hands. 

"Because I don't want to lose you too, if Zelo has become too dangerous... I..." he said as he tried to lift her chin. Hara moved her head away from him and took a step back, letting go of Daehyun's hands. Daehyun looked up at Yongguk and they exchanged knowing nods. Yongguk moved closer to Hara and as she saw his feet in front of her, she looked up onto the older's handsome face. His hair was pointing in different directions because of when he had ruffled it in frustration and his eyes looked anxious. Hara had never seen this look on anyones face and she didn't know how she would describe it if someone would ask her about it. He looked tired but yet his eyes were full of fire. He wanted to fight. 

"Hara... Why don't we go back to the apartment. I'm sure Jongup, Himchan and Youngjae are getting worried...  There's really nothing we can do right now" he said and just like that the fire in his eyes seemed to disappear. 

"Yongguk... No. We can't just leave Myungsoo to do all of that alone! We must help him!" Hara said in a pleading tone. "There must be another way to save Heerin, a way where we don't have to kill Zelo." she continued. "We just need to talk to him, it'll all be fine. Maybe he's just confused?" 

Hara continued to talk about finding another way until Daehyun spoke up. 

"NO! CAN'T YOU SEE? He has KILLED women Hara. KILLED. He keeps them in his basement and probably tortures them! He has almost definitely tortured Heerin as well! Can't you just stop being so blind?!" he kicked a garbage can nearby in frustration and Hara backed away, too scared to talk. 

"YOU NEED TO STOP LOOKING PAST THE BAD IN PEOPLE! You need to stop forgiving too easily!" he screamed at her as he walked closer. Hara backed further away from him until her back hit the brick wall behind her. She looked into Daehyun's angry eyes and thought about how lucky he was that they were standing in a dark alley and not on the busy street, just thirty meters away. All of his hard work would've been blown away all because of her wanting to save her friend. Hara looked past Daehyun's angry eyes and saw Yongguk talking on the phone. He turned around and hung up as soon as he saw her staring. Her attention got back to Daehyun when he smashed his right fist onto the brick wall right of her face. She looked at him with wide eyes. This wasn't the Daehyun she had gotten to know. This wasn't the Daehyun she fell in love with. Not the one she had given her innocence to. Not the one she woke up next to in the morning. 

Had he always felt that way about her? Had he always been this.... cruel? Deep down? Who wouldn't save their friend? Who wouldn't want to not believe their friend's a psycho? 

"Can't you just listen to me? This ONCE?" he said with a stare that could probably kill, if wanted. "I've always let you do what you want to, what you think is right. Even though I've known it won't turn out good. So can you just listen to me?!" 

"No. I won't let Myungsoo go there himself, even though he's probably there already. And I won't give up on Zelo! I'm sure he can be changed! Why don't you care about him? Do you ever care about anyone anymore?! Do you even care about what I want to do?!" Hara yelled straight to his face.

SMACK!

Hara held her burning check as she felt tears gathering in her eyes. She looked up at Daehyun and saw him lower his hand. 

"Hara I'm-"

"I hate you." Hara said as she looked away. Daehyun tried to hug her but she pushed him away.

"Don't touch me!" she screamed as she sat down in a far away corner. Daehyun walked closer to Hara but she pushed him once again.

"You promised you would never hurt me Dae... You promised after I told you about my grandfather..." Hara whispered. 

"I know... I didn't mean to. Please let me take a look." Daehyun said as he tried to grab Hara's cheek. 

"I hate you! Get away from my sight!"

"Hara listen to me! I love you!" Daehyun said as he got down on one knee. "I was going to ask you to marry me GOD DAMNIT! Please, I beg you..."

Hara stayed silent and Daehyun was about to grip her hand when a black van drove into the alley. Daehyun looked towards Yongguk and he nodded. Daehyun stood up and looked down onto the sobbing Hara as he whispered a 'sorry' before grabbing her legs. Hara started kicking as Daehyun and Yongguk carried her to the van. The car door opened and Jongup took a grip of her waist to help pull her into the van. 

"Let me go! Daehyun! Yongguk! What are you doing! Let me go!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She frantically looked around the car and saw Youngjae looking at her through the rear mirror. His hands gripped the steering wheel tightly and he had the same expression on his face as Yongguk had before. She felt Daehyun and Yongguk let go of her and the car door closed. She tried getting out of Jongup's grip but he was too strong. She looked outside the side window and saw Daehyun mouth the word 'drive' to Youngjae. The car sped of through the streets of Seoul and Hara wondered if she would ever see Daehyun and Yongguk again. 

She started to think about what Daehyun had said and she started to cry. She touched her cheek and remembered her grandfather standing above her with furrowed brows. Much like how Daehyun had looked. Why did he do that to her? He knew what she went through as a child didn't he? And why could he only see killing Zelo as a solution? 

"Where are you taking me Youngjae? I need to help Heerin and make Myungsoo not kill Zelo! I can save all of their lives! I'm sure of it! Don't you think there's more options than killing Zelo?" Hara asked with a shaky voice, due to her crying.

Youngjae remained quiet, eyes on the road and hands gripping the steering wheel even tighter. 

"Please Youngjae... I'm afraid Zelo will be the one killing them all if they attack him..."

The car suddenly stopped and Hara flew forward in her seat. She looked up at Youngjae and he looked like he went through an inner battle. Suddenly something lit up in his eyes and he started the car and sped off, making a sharp U-turn. 

"Youngjae, what are you doing?" Jongup shouted from the backseat.

"Youngjae..." Himchan said in a warning tone.

"Daehyun's gonna hate me for this..." Youngjae whispered.


A/N: Hello dear readers! I'm so so so so so sorry for the lack of update! I've been having SUCH a writers block and then there's soooo much in school at the moment! I tried to just write and this is what I ended up with. I hope you liked it and I will TRY to update a liiiittle sooner this time hehe... 

Please do comment, even though it's getting closer and closer to the end, because that really makes me motivated to keep going with this fanfic and it kind of gives me inspiration (?). 

I love you guys! And if you have any questions you can always comment or message me ^^

Saranghae~ <3 *shoots hearts*

/Daehyunsbabe