Behind Locked Doors

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

 

Author's P.O.V

You woke up in the bed of your new home and stretched you body while making a weird noise, it was something you always did in the morning. You opened your eyes and expected to see a smiling Zelo beside you but the bed was empty.  Your smile fell and you swung your legs over the bed and walked up to the mirror in the corner of the room. It was a full length mirror that Zelo had gotten. He thought it was a nice idea to have it there so you could watch how your stomach grows. You didn’t dislike the idea but you felt a little uncomfortable to think about how big you would get… You walked over to your dresser and opened one of the drawers to look for your hairbrush, you couldn’t live without it. You found it and walked over to the mirror once again. The sun shone into the room through the big round window to your left. You looked out through it and saw a Sakura tree. You smiled and looked back to the mirror. You saw a piece of paper stick out from the side of it and you took it. You turned it over and saw handwriting. You thought it must be Zelo’s.

Good morning jagiya~

I have a schedule today, mianhae ):

Feel free to look around the house a little more to know where everything is. Oh! Have you seen the Sakura tree yet? Isn’t it beautiful? Like you :*

Uhm… Don’t stay up and wait for me… I’ll probably be late today…

I’ll miss you! Saranghae <3

// Zelooooo

You put the note down on the desk and sighed.

“seems like I’ll be alone today then… If not Hara can come over?” You walked out of the room and down the stairs. You looked around the hallway and the living room but there was no sight of a phone. You couldn’t use your cell phone yet because that would be really expensive. You went into the kitchen and looked for a phone there.

Bingo!”

You walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed the phone, you dialed Hara’s number and waited.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah Hara! It’s Elin!”

“Oh Elin! Why are you calling from a Korean phone? Wait.. Are you in Korea again?”

“No, I just found this phone on my lawn… Of course I’m in Korea pabo!” you said as the two of you laughed.

“You know I’m slow in the morning!” Hara said.

“Hara… It’s one o’clock… It isn’t even morning anymore”

“Oh ne… I’m just tired then… The boys had a late schedule yesterday.. Or at least Everyone expect for Zelo.. He was nowhere to be found. Do you know where he is?”

“Uhm… He kind of, came and got me yesterday… From Sweden. I told him I’m pregnant Hara…” Hara became quiet on the other line.

“He isn’t angry with you, right?”

“No… But, isn’t he with the others? He left me a note saying he was….” You said with a worried voice.

“Ani. Not yet, but you never know with that kid” Hara said and sighed. “ He’ll probably be here in a couple of minutes. We have A LOT to do today so if he’s not here I’ll personally cut his head off, no offense…”

“None taken. I guess that means you can’t keep me company today then? I’m alone in this big house…”

“Mianhae, I’m just as busy as the boys… Maybe tomorrow though?”

“Mmm…”

“You know…”

“What?”

“Never mind, it was a stupid suggestion.”

“You were going to ask me to call Myungsoo weren’t you?”

Hara became silent and you sighed.

“We’re not going to become as close as before Hara, I know you want us to but I can’t. Not now.”

“I know. It was a stupid suggestion… I have to go now so… Bye, and I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Ne”

Hara hung up and you still held the phone to your ear.

Why is it that she still wants us to talk, he hurt me and I’ve hurt him too much now… Though, maybe she’s right… Maybe it’s better if we solve this, in some kind of way? You never know if you’ll meet him again and when you do, things will be so awkward…

You looked at the phone in your hand and took a deep breath and started to dial the number.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Maybe he’s busy…

“Uh… Yeoboseyo?”

You held your breath. Why did you call him? You can’t talk to him? Not after what you did!

“Yeoboseyo? Anyone there?”

You swallowed hard.

“Yah! Is this a prank?”

You hung up and threw the phone away from you and it slid on the kitchen island. You watched it slide further and further away until it landed on the floor.

“Shoot! Ah I hope it’s not broken!”

You ran to the other side of the kitchen island to look for it. It had slid across the hallway in some kind of way and was lying in front of a door. You picked it up and inspected it.

Pew, it doesn’t look broken! Victory!

You stood up and inspected the door. It was the door to the basement or whatever. You walked into the kitchen again and made yourself a cup of the tea and cut a lemon. You took your things and walked into the living room and the flat screen TV. You watched some dramas and movies. You zapped through the channels and stumbled onto a horror movie.  You smiled to yourself and leaned back onto the couch. The movie was about a woman and her husband and a haunted house. In the basement the woman finds her husband, he’s acting really weird and it turns out he’s mental and tortures other women in the basement. You liked storylines like these. Soon the movie was over and you started to feel a little sleepy so you fell asleep on the couch, with the TV still on.

You woke up a few hours later. The TV was off as you rubbed you eyes.

I wonder how long I slept?

You walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. As you set the glass down you heard a “ZAP!” and you jumped. You stared at the door to the basement and swallowed hard. Maybe something fell from a shelf?

You walked over to the door and grabbed the handle and twisted it. You were met by darkness and an awful smell. You held your nose and walked down the stairs. You saw some sting of light coming from a closed door and you heard voices. You thought back to the movie and took a deep breath. Maybe it’s just some people who are here to fix something on the house?

You turned the handle and were met by a bright light and at least seven men. The scene in front of you terrified you and you turned around to run away but bumped into a toned chest. You looked up and saw a familiar face.

“Zelo?”

“You weren’t supposed to see this.”

Everything went black.


A/N: Hope you enjoyed this! Sorry if it's short :/

Please comment what you thought of the chapter ^^