Childhood & Goodbyes

Something Unexpected (Discontinued)

No one's P.O.V

"Yah! Elin! Wait for me!" The boy screamed after you. He was panting heavy as he tried to run faster.

"Come on Myungsoo! Are you really this slow? I thought you would be able to outrun me by now!" you shouted as you ran faster. The boy stopped for a while to look at you. Your long blonde hair flying in the wind as you ran. Your slim legs and arms. You were beautiful. The boy sighed. Why am I such a coward? 

He looked at you and saw that you had stopped. you smiled at him and he felt warm. 

"Yah Myungsoo! Did you trip or something?" you asked as you walked up to him. The smile was gone and you now looked concerned. You waved your hand in front of his face.

"Hello? Anybody home?" you asked.

The boy took your hand and pulled you close. His heart was beating fast and so was yours. He looked deep into your eyes and smiled. He could see a heavy blush on your cheeks and he smiled to himself. So cute...

"M-Myungsoo..." you said as your breathing got uneven. "What are you doing?" you asked and blushed even more. The boy leaned forward and you closed her eyes.  

Oh my god... I-Is he going to kiss me?! N-no of course not... He doesn't like you Elin... Why would he? You thought.

The boy's mouth was next to your ear and you could feel his hot breathe on your skin, which gave you goose bumps. 

"I'm alright.... just.... uhm... You're gonna lose..." he whispered in your ear and you got confused. 

"Why would I lose? I run faster then you and we stopped competing just now..." you answered and you could hear him chuckle...

"No we didn't..."  he said and with that he started running again. You just looked after him.

What just happened? 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!!! I'm so going to get you!!" you said as you ran after him. But he ran faster.

Damn.. How can he be so fast all of a sudden? You thought as you felt your legs hurt from running too fast. You ran over a hill and when you got down from it you saw your two friends stand there and talk. You ran towards Myungsoo and attacked him. 

"What the...?" was all he had time to say before you threw yourself over him and sat on his stomach. Your heart beat fast as you held him down. He looked beautiful without all his acne. It was gone since last year and you had to say that he looked really great now.

Wait? What am I thinking? I can't say that about Myungsoo! He's my oldest friend! I can't fall for him? Right?

As you had your inner fight with yourself he reached out his hand and took a strand of hair away from your face. You got taken aback from his actions and blushed. He chuckled and looked at you.

"Elin can you please get of me now?" he said with a smile. You just shook your head. 

"No" you said and looked at Ha Ra. 

"Elin... please.... What did I do?" he asked and you chuckled.

"You tricked me!" you said as you pouted. 

"Ahhh.... So that's why it took you so long!" Ra Ha said and I nodded.

"I thought you had just stopped in the woods and made out or something" she said with a smirk and you looked at her with a blush.

"Why would you think that?!" you said and hid you face with your hands. Ra Ha just chuckled. Myungsoo took this opportunity to push you of him and stand up. He succeeded. 

"Seriously Ra Ha... Why would you think that?" you asked with a curios voice. 

"Hello... You where like... sitting on top of him?" she said as he poked Myungsoo's stomach.

"Yah!" he said and looked at her and pouted. "no one touches my poor stomach..." he said and rubbed it. Ra Ha just rolled her eyes at him. You stood up walked up to Myungsoo. He backed a little.

"Next time.. I will beat you.. NO CHEATING!" You said as you took Ra Ha's hand and pulled her with you and Myungsoo just followed. 

That day was exactly one year ago. A lot had happened since then. Your feelings for Myungsoo had grown stronger and you had thought about him. A LOT! But just when you where about to tell him how you feel. He had told you the "great news".

~Flashback~

Your P.O.V

Okay Elin...This is the day! Just keep it cool and wait for the right moment and then BAM! Say it to him.. or no, scratch that.. Just kiss him! Let your untouched 15 year old lips touch his! Wait... Is that even legal? Can a fifteen year old kiss an eighteen year old? YES! NOW SHUT THIS UP AND GO TO HIS HOUSE!

When I put on my jacket and walked out of my house I could see someone running towards my house in full speed. I walked down the stairs and out on the street. I came closer to the running person. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. It was Myungsoo. I smiled and waved towards him. 

"Elin!" he shouted and ran faster towards me.

"H-hey" I said as he lifted me up and spun me around. I laughed and patted his back.

"Hello to you too!" I said and smiled. He hugged me tight and I smelled his scent. It was like drugs to me.

"Why the super tight hug?" I asked as he let go of me and just smiled.

"Elin.... I'M GOING TO BE A SINGER!!!" He shouted and I got shocked.

"REALLY?" I said and hugged him tight.

"Which entertainment?!" I asked and almost jumped in joy. I felt so happy for him.

"Woollim!" he said and smiled the smile I loved so much. I hugged him again. Oh my god I'm so happy for him! He will go to Korea, his "real" country! 

"Wait... " I said as I thought that again. "That means you're going to Korea..." I said and I suddenly didn't feel so happy anymore.  Myungsoo sighed and nodded his head.

"Yep...I will..." he said and looked into my eyes. 

"When?" I asked as I felt tears building up in my eyes. Myungsoo wiped them away with his thumb.

"In two weeks..." he said and i gasped in shock. Two weeks? That's not much at all! It's almost no time at all to say a proper goodbye!

"I will miss you..." I said as I hugged him. I didn't want to let go.

"I will miss you too..."

~End of Flashback~

So here we are at the airport... Two week later... I'm still not ready to say goodbye... Damn it! I love him and I didn't even get the time to show him! I took a deep sigh as we walked closer to his gate. I looked to my right and saw him looking forward. He looked as miserable as I was... To my left was Ha Ra, she just looked really sad. Myungsoo stopped in front of the gate and so did I, Ha Ra, his younger brother and his parents. He walked up to his mother and hugged her tight. I could hear her say Saranghae. It almost made me cry. Myungsoo hugged everyone and then it was my turn. I started to cry and I hugged him tight. He patted my back and kept saying that everything was going to be alright.

"No... You won't be here... I can't tease you or laugh with you.." I whispered and cried a little more. 

"I will miss you so bad Elin... You don't even know.." He whispered really quiet. I almost didn't hear him. 

"Flight 249 to Seoul, South Korea is leaving the gate in 15 minutes. Please board the plane" A voice said and I had to let go of Myungsoo. I cried. He caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead. Everything stopped. I felt my heart beat really fast as he looked into my eyes and then at my lips. It was just me and him. The others had started to walk away. I took deep breathes and then I felt his lips on mine. They were soft and the kiss was full of longing. I kissed him back and grabbed his hair. I didn't want to let go. 

"Flight 249 to Seoul, South Korea is leaving in 10 minutes, please board the plane" the voice said and I broke the kiss. 

"Y-You have to go.." I said as I looked down. I didn't dare to look him in the eye, I was afraid I would break down. I didn't want him to throw his dream away...

"Y-yeah I guess.." he said and sighed. He took his bags and started to walk away. I looked up and felt my heart sting. 

"Myungsoo!" I shouted and he turned around. I ran towards him and hugged him tight as we kissed. When we pulled apart he smiled. 

"I-I think I love you.." I said. "I was going to tell you but then... You know.... You got accepted by Woollim... And I-I didn't have time.." I said as I looked into his eyes.

"I love you to Elin..." he said and caressed my cheek. A tear fell down it and he wiped it away.

"Goodbye.. "he said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, he was gone.

"Goodbye" I whispered and started to walk away...


Author's Note:

The first chapter is done! WOOP WOOP!

I hope you will like this story... It will get a little twisted later on hehe....

This story is dedicated to my friend Elin! So I hope she likes it..... 

Please do not copy this story...

Leave a comment or subscribe! ^^