Entrance

Living Paradise

 

“Beep, beep, beep!” goes off the sound of my alarm. I quickly turn it off not wanting to be annoyed by the buzzing sound. I look at my phone. 24 new text messages and 10 voice mails. I sigh and sit up in my bed.

 

21 of the messages are from Woo Ji my ex-boyfriend. That loser can't handle that we have been done for a while now. The rest are from MiSun wanting to know what I decided to wear for my first day as a senior.

 

I won't reply since she just have to witness it when I walk into class. We both happened to have homeroom together.

 

I check the clock to see what time it is. Great 10 minutes have past better get going. I take a good length of a shower. I put on the clothes I specially chose.

Nothing to bad something stunning of course though.

 

I check my reflection in the mirror. I look like a goddess. My makeup down right and my hair looks like it was done by a pro or maybe it was.

 

I exit the bathroom and walk down the stairs. I enter the kitchen. I see my umma adjusting my sister's uniform. It's her first day at some prestige school that I can not recall the name. I won't have to see her face in the hallways by chance.

 

“Hyun Ah would you mind walking to school, so I can take your sister to school?” she asks me with a fake smile. “Sure” I respond as I drink some of my pineapple juice. It's not like she has ever cared about me or taken me to school either.

 

Just as I am taking another sip of my juice she grabs her keys and heads out the door with Subin behind her. Moments later she reappears.

 

“Let me see your outfit” she says. I stand up. As she examines me she twirls her finger in a circle. I turn around. “Hyun Ah” she begins. “If you are doing this for attention then stop you are much prettier natural and dressed down then with all of that” she concludes. She gives me a tight smile and kisses my forehead. She walks out the kitchen and disappears.

 

I sigh once again and run up the stairs. I brush my teeth leaving a minty fresh feel in my mouth. I walk into my room to grab my bag, check my reflection one more time. Prefect.

 

As I exit my house I see Woo Ji leaning against the wall looking at his watch. As soon as he hears the door close shut he whips his head up. His face turn into a smile, but I ignore that. He starts to greet me but I walk by him without any recognition.

 

“Hyun Ah you look great” he starts. I hear footsteps behind me then I see him in front of me. He stops me from continuing. I try to move past him but he cuts off any chances of that by blocking my way.

 

“Hyun Ah please listen to me” I notice that he looks nervous not a common look about him. Since I can't get rid of him any sooner I will.

 

“Go ahead, I'm listening” I say irritated. I know that you don't want to be with me anymore, but I know I can change just please give me a chance” I stare at his pleading eyes. He looks kind of cute begging me and all.

 

I tilt my head. “Let me think about it” I say while giving him a eye smile. He nods repeatedly. I start walking.

 

XXX

When I arrive at school I am late. Thanks to Woo Ji. He is still next to me. I start going to my homeroom. And of course Woo Ji is right behind me.

 

“Can you go to your class” I ask in the politest manner. “No I have to take you to class” he replies. “All right then” I say knowing he won't give up.

 

In the quite hallways you can hear only echoes of my heels. As I reach the next level it starts to fade way. When I finally reach my homeroom door all I can hear is laughter and talking. Woo Ji reaches for the doorknob and opens the door.

 

When the door is fully open the room goes silent. It's so quite that I could hear someone blinking that is if someone was actually blinking.

 

Someone starts to clapping then it picks up then everyones is to. A couple girls and guys call out to me saying things like. “Go out with me”. “Why can't I be you?”, and “I love your outfit.” I smile creeps on my face. I turn to Woo Ji. I lean closer to him.

 

My lips meet his. Sending a shock into his body. As I pull from him. I whisper. “I'll think about it” I say winking at him. I steer myself away from him and the door.

 

I cross the classroom my heels clicking on the floor. I pass rows of my admires looking lost at the sight of me, I sit myself down on a couch by the back window. I look to the front of the room and see everyone's eyes on me including a godly face. As I look at his beautiful eyes I know this year is going to be far from the ordinary.


A/N

Hey everyone thanking so much for subcribing and commenting  it make me so ecstatic.  for the first time ever i decieded to use a poster. so i have one now. i want to do a shoutout to kayisthebomb at Blue Cotton Graphic for my first poster ever.