See you

Living Paradise

 

I see a door open out of the corner of my eye. In a blink of a second everyone goes quite. To be honest I am surprised anyone heard or saw the door open on account of their loud conversations and distracted eyes.

 

I don't have a clear view of who was standing at the door. Then as if someone had placed a cue card in front of their eyes, they all start clapping.

 

Who ever is standing at the door has captivated the attentions of these students far more quickly and respect way before I came here.

 

I hear someone compliments yelled at who ever is standing there. Then a gasping sound from the students among it there is lips being smacked and heavy sighs.

 

After a few seconds I finally see what the students have been marveling at.

A glamorous girl walks in. Her heels perfectly clicking on the hard waxed floor. As everyone stares at her, I try and to catch a glimpse at this women. Who has stopped all of our hearts. She sits down on a couch near the back window as graceful as a white swan.

 

For he first time she notices me. Her eyes invade my face, down my body and up to my face again. As she inspects me I look at her. I see how attractive she is. Her face,body and hair decorate her beautiful.

 

“Thank you for your undivided attention. It seems as if I have stolen the spotlight from Mr.” she pauses searching for my name. “Mr. Jang” I answer her search, she smiles at me.

 

“Now please everyone turn your attention to our handsome teacher” after she says that. I feel everyone gaze upon me. Waiting for my response.

 

I seize the opportunity to fully introduce myself.

 

“Good morning class my name is Jang Hyunseung. I am 24 years old and this will be my 2nd year teaching. I am very easy going but the moment you test me their will be some measures taken” I look around at all the faces.Taking mental note of who seems like they will be extra trouble.

 

“Now today is our first day and I have you for homeroom and 1st period. Instead of working I want to get to know each other. Not for you obviously but for myself since I am the new one.” as u finish a girl raises her hand.

 

“Yes” I answer to her. “What are we going to do Mr. Jang?” asks a girl with a very sweet voice.

 

I redirect my attention to the entire class. “To answer” I stop realizing that I don't know anybodies name. Not even the girl with the grand entrance who captured everyone's attention including myself.

 

“Choi Misun sir” she keeps me out. “To answer Misun's question, I want everyone to gather around in circle” after I say that I wait. Nobody moves. They all stare at the girl on the couch, she nods her head at them. “Do everything he wants” she commands them.

 

As soon as she says that they all get up quickly and form a circle. But unlike her advise to the class she disobeys it and continues to sit on her couch.

 

“Would you mind joining us?” I ask her. She tilts her head at me. “I do” she says without breaking eye contact. I hear everyone in the room hold their breath. Tension fills the air. The girl looks like she will cut my throat if I say another word.

 

“Mr. Jang please just let her sit there” pleads the girl from earlier. I look at her frightened eyes. I turn to the girl. “Very well then” after I say that I take a seat next to a boy with pink hair who smells like bleach.

 

“I want each of you to introduce yourself, say something about you and if you want ask me something” I instruct. Seeing as how no one volunteers to go first I will.

 

“As you know my name is Jang Hyunseung and I am an alumni from both here and Seoul University” I turn to Misun.

 

“Will you go first?” I ask her. She nods. “I'm Choi Misun and my favorite thing to do is read at night under moonlight with a book light of course” she replies.

 

From her it goes counter clockwise rotation. Some share funny and interesting things while others remain quite and only say their names. Ido get asked some questions. Things about my life, goals, how school was when I went here.

XXX

As we finish going around the classroom. We end up with only one person who hasn't spoken. Not counting her instructions. We are turn to the girl in the back of the room. She looks up when she realizes it is dead quite.

 

“It's your turn unnie?” a girl calls out. She seems as if she will reject. But she straightens herself.

 

“I'm the One and Only Kim Hyuna. If you have a problem with me talk to me about it and I might just listen” she stops and stares at me hard. “Now m question to you Mr. Jang is are you in a relationship?” she asks in cool calm manner different from her ious rudeness.

 

Everyone is staring at me now. The question surprises me. We haven't even talk directly and she is already asking me that.

 

“If you must know, no” I reply. “An affair?” she presses on. Everyone in their breaths wanting to know how far she can take it or to actually find out the answer.

 

Just as I am about to respond to her question the bells rings. Everyone gets up to their 2nd period class. Some even say goodbye to me and bowing.

 

As I turn to go stand outside my classroom to greet my next class. I hear the door shut closes taking all sounds away. I then see the girl we all stared at walking towards me. The sound of clicking surrounding her.

 

She sits down on my desk. Her long smooth legs crossed. “Now Mr. Jang of you want to maintain control of your classroom you better stop challenging me right now. I don't want to such a-” she gets up and walks to me. She is right in front of me. I can look clearly right into her icy eyes.

 

“Such a striking face out of my sight” she says. As she talks I can't help but notice the way her lips move opening and closing. She closes the space between us. I close my eyes awaiting a kiss from her. After a few seconds I see I won't receive it. Where I want, instead she kissed my check. “Don't make me get rid of you” she warns me in a whisper. Next I feel her lips on my next on the bare skin. Slow and steady. A moan escapes my unkissed lips. Earlier then expected she stops begging me for more. She looks at my face smirking. “Before this disappears you'll want me” she says ually into my ear.

 

As she moves away from me, I feel hot and tempted. I watch the back of her move so sensual that I want to rip her clothes off right now. When she reaches the door she looks back at me.

 

“See you Mr. Jang” she winks at me and leaves.


A/N

i can't belive how fast summer is going. it's already been 19 days why must the good end fast. the more time i have the better so i can write and update. i even forget what day it is. i keep on missing soccer games because i can't remember.