The Waves

Living Paradise

The teachers, some students and I are working together to start a fire. You can smell the scent of food beginning to form. The waves are starting to clash against the mountains as the moon rises.

 

Some students are playing beach volley. Boys vs girls. While some are starting to gather around the growing bonfire. The waves are starting to really pick up by the time the fire is remarkably lit. I look to the ocean and see the silhouettes of several students. Some are even being knocked down by the harsh incoming tide.

 

A commotion is stirring among the students. I look back into the ocean trying to find the source.

 

“Someone is drowning!” someone close to me exclaims.

 

I instantly start running closer towards the beach. I reach the beach, and look for the sinking body. Just as I notice a body sustaining another, a familiar outline run past me. The female is running against the waves, being knocked down and getting back up to reach the other two students. It's hard to see under the moonlight who they are but I see two bodies bringing back another.

 

Once they make it to the shore, I realize the female student who was drowning was Misun

 

They lay her down on her back, supporting her head upwards. She is coughing and trying to sit up.

 

A crowd has formed around Misun, Hyuna and Zico. Whispers are going around but the trio remains silent as Misun gains her strength back. Without words Zico picks her up in his arms and carries her away. The crowd parting for them to pass through.

 

As they disappear talking picks up.

 

“Alright everyone, nothing to see here and nothing to talk about” I look around at all them. “If you don't want to be sent back to your room settle down” I tell the scandalous students. I leave the crowd to find the missing trio.

 

XXX

2 hours later

I am reviewing my lessons plans for the upcoming week. Thinking of the last stress filled months. My thoughts interrupted by a sharp knock.

 

I get up, another knock, who ever it is, is in a hurry. It's late and it's must be urgent.

 

I open the door and I am shock to say the least.

 

Kim Hyuna is at my door, pushing me backwards into my bed.

 

“Hyuna you need to stop this!” I remind her firmly.

 

She gets on top of me. Looking deep into my eyes.

 

“Don't resist or, our little secret is going to be exposed” her eyes so icy I might just freeze.