Does he?

Living Paradise

“I think he likes me” I hear Misun giggle behind me. I'm boiling her water for some tea.

 

“Hyuna-ah?” Misun calls my name after I don't answer. I turn around slowly. Misun is sitting up on the bed, hugging a pillow and smiling widely.

 

“Do you think Zico oppa likes me?” her voice shy. I can see her eyes glistening even from across the room. I pace my approach towards her. I take a sit on the end of the bed side.

 

“Zico isn't like Woo Ji” I begin. Remembering my all to caring ex lover..

“He wants more then just to hold your hand and kiss your forehead” I tell her softly as I can. Her eyes beginning to turn into a manga character.

 

My advice is cut off by a knock on the door.

 

“It's me Zico!” The voice calls out.

 

Misun smiles. “I told you so” her voice cheerful once again. I can't help but roll my eyes.

 

I make my way over to the door and open it. I find myself pushed aside as Zico makes his way over to Misun.

 

“I brought you some banana milk so you could feel better” Zico voice so gentle I might just fall for it. I scoff as they have a moment.

 

Completely forgotten I exit the cabin unnoticed.

 

I follow a path to one of the cabins away from the rest. I see a light on the one I was looking for.

 

As I reach the door, I sharply knock on it. Moments later I hear footsteps, as I continue to knock. The door opens and I find myself facing Mr. Jung.

 

I begin to push his backwards into his bed. Once in bed I take off my coverup revealing my beach body.

 

Mr. Jung beneath me, quickly eyes my body. I know very well he missed me and wants me.

 

“Hyuna you need to stop this!” he tells me, his voice unconvincing.

 

I look deep into his wanting eyes.

 

“Don't resist or, our little secret is going to be exposed” I warn him.

 

With that I feel Mr. Jung loosen up.


A/n Misun and Zico? Will they be a thing? What's going to happen with Mr. Jung and Hyuna? Who's knows?