To Mr. Jang

Living Paradise

 

The students before me are ones who want to learn, who won't give me any problems. The easy ones, the motivated ones but the ones who will never reach the top. They are the ones who might be assistants, paralegals but will never the doctors, lawyers or the dentists.

 

This very group of students before me are the colorless ones or should I plain out say the boring ones. They try hard but will never become the bosses. CEOs even the President. Unlike my 1st period class they will be the most easy, and it fact that is nothing to boast about.

 

XXX

I stare at the ceiling looking at the prints as if they hold the future in their faults. I think about today's events. The loudness, uncooperative behavior, and then like a savior she walked in.

 

Beautiful as Aphrodite and provocative to the brim. I can't stop thinking about her, her movement , her words. Especially her words.

 

Don't make me get rid of you”, “Before this disappears you'll want me” and “See you Mr. Jang”.

 

I get up from my bed and enter the bathroom. I peer into the mirror, pulling the collar of my shirt away from my neck. There is hickey on my skin. I touch the mark, closing my eyes. I can picture her right in front of me. Her lips on my awaiting lops. Moving perfectly in sync. Then the kiss would go deeper and deeper the my lips move to her collarbone. The feel of her cold skin or hot skin at these point. Article of clothes ripped of to have more. Then our clothes littered on the floor.

 

My eyes crack open. Realizing what I was imaging. I splash cold water on my face. Taking some the heat off the moment away.

 

I look in the mirror, seeing myself in dripping water.

 

“She is a student and you are a teacher” I remind myself. If dry my face and my hair of water. With that personally cleansing. My head touches my pillow forcing me to “try” to empty my mind.

 

XXX

The car door shuts close. I walk in the parking lot surprised at the amount of cars in it. It's 7 in the morning and school starts at 8. The seniors lot in pretty filled. School starts in an hour. What are all these cars doing here? Plus it's only the second day of school.

When I enter the building it is eerie quite. Not even a chatter. Odd. I walk past the main office only the secretary is in there. I make my way up the stairs.

 

As I reach the stop of the stairs I see the pink haired boy from yesterday texting in front of a classroom door. He looks up and spots me. He quickly disappears behind a door.

 

I smoothly approach my classroom door. I stand outside the door, just standing. Then I move the door handle, it's unlocked.

 

When I step inside I am surrounded by darkness. After a few seconds the lights flip on. Blinding me until my eyes adjust to the light.

 

“Surprise” everyone yells out. Someone comes running towards me and before I know it they are hugging me.

 

“Mr. Jang don't you love it?” the girl with the sweet voice says. I glance down at her. It's Misun. Then up at the room. The room is decorated of famous author's books and quotes. Misun finally lets go of me.

 

“Well do you like it?” she ask. At the back of the room I see a “Welcome Mr. Jang” banner with all their names on it.

 

Before I answer I look at all the faces that helped and I can't help but feel disappointed because I don't see the face I truly want to see among them. Then somewhere in the crowd of people the person I was searching for appears.

 

“Mr. Jang, Misun, your students and myself would like to know if you like what you see?” Hyuna asks me as she steps forward tilting her head at me.

 

I take in her words. “Like what you see?” she has a word with words. Probably a gifted writer.

 

I look to the class. “Thank you for wishing me a great welcome and showing your display of appreciation” I bow thanking them for their kindness.

 

They all clap cheering. Misun hands me a cup of something. It's filled with red liquid. Then as if on cue everyone displays a cup.

 

“To Mr. Jang who has show more interest in us in one day then any of the teacher in 3 years” Hyuna says while holding her cup up.

 

Then everyone holds their's up repeating in unison “To Mr. Jang”

 

when I take a sip of the red liquid I keep my eyes on Hyuna and so does she not breaking the intense eye contact.

 

My mind bounces back to her last phrase. To Mr. Jang who has show more interest in us in one day then any of the teacher in 3 years”.

 

I smirk she in fact has interest in me or maybe it is me.


A/N

At this point i hope you got the point of how the story goes, as in pov like who turn it is next. I really like that concept so i wanting to try and so far its going great so i hope that you got it. Keep on sending me love my commenting i love it. =)