Breath of Freedom

Living Paradise

I look around my room trying to make sure that I have everything I need for Deokjeok. I checked the weather last night, it's suppose to be decent. Only a non-traditional school would decide to go on a trip to beach in November! The senior committee probably did this, Misun being part of it.

 

I check the time as I head downstairs with my luggage, 30 minutes to get to school.

 

When I get to the kitchen Misun and Zico are having breakfast.

 

“Morning Princess” Zico greets me smirking. I roll my eyes.

 

“It's goddess” I correct him playfully. I open the refrigerator to get pineapple juice, for my breakfast.

 

Misun and Zico are going over everything they'll need. I hear someone making their way down the stairs.

 

“Morning travelers!” Misun's umma pops her head into the doorway.

 

“Time to get out of here” she calls cheerfully.

 

I get up and place my dishes in the sink.

“I'll take your luggage for you My Sun” Zico offers Misun with his unnecessary english.

 

“Oppa you're the best” I turn around just in time to catch Misun blush. She smiles and walks out to the car. Leaving Zico and I alone.

 

“You better not be playing with My Sun, you're going to regret it” I warn him. He turn around to face me. His eyes a light black.

 

“She doesn't like me, I wouldn't hurt her” he informs me. “Plus you're the one who is going to hurt her” my heart sinks. With that he leaves.

 

XXX

“One more for the road” Misun's umma smiles behind a camera. After she snaps the picture, she commences to hug each one of us, tears in her eyes.

 

“All of you take care of each other. Stay out of trouble and have fun” she wishes us. I smile thinking of how lucky Misun is to have an umma who loves her.

 

We wave our goodbyes, check in with the bitter Mr. Jung and board the tour bus.

XXX

Once we get of the ferry everyone breathes in the freedom. All the senior start running towards the beach. A loud bullhorn goes off. They all turn around, mid-stride.

 

“Everyone knows the schedule, the beach is for tomorrow” Mr. Jung reminds us all, killing the vibe.

 

“Now everyone board the tour bus” he commands. Groans can be heard.

 

Misun comes closer to me and hooks her arm on mine.

 

“Come on Hyuna-ah lets find a sit together” and with that we start our tour. 


Double update to make up for missing a week. Its going to get interesting on this vacation. XD