How was Your Weekend?

Living Paradise

The hot streaming water works at my tense body. Working to untangle the knots in my stiffens. But no hot magic water can unknot the mess that I just got myself into. I did what I swore I would never do for as long as I was a teacher. To have with a … I can't even allow myself to think or remember that.

 

But I can't. It was to good. The feeling I felt with her I can never let go even if I try. It was to incredible to relive, but only in my mind. The feel of her body molded into mine. The insync movement that drove me insane. Her perfectness on attending my ual needs. The teasing so accurate. It was like hitting the 1st high. A feeling so beautiful that I would do anything to replicate it. But to realize that I will never feel a high so good.

 

My mortals tell me to block it our but my heart tells me to chase the feeling. With the river's calming water I let it overtake me and send me down current.

 

XXX

I walk nervously up the stairs. Wondering how I will react when I see her. Joyful, eager or will I feel nothing. Like what I have loved so much be artificial like an olympic gold metal?

 

I stop at the door, taking a deep calming breath. I enter my classroom to find it almost filled. I really need to start getting to class earlier.

 

Acting casual as I can, I walk to my desk and et my things down. I take a sit and look up at my class who is engaged in multiple conversations. I search around looking for Hyuna. Finally finding her I see her talking to Kim Byung and she is laughing. I feel a pang of jealous, even we have't declared anything.

 

Wavering my glance away from her, I look to my side. I jump a little to see Choi Misun standing next to me smiling.

 

“Mr. Jang did you have a good weekend?” she asks brightly. I think back to last night, and sigh. Shaking that away.

 

“Yes, it was quick delightful” I reply which isn't a completely a lie.
“How was yours Misun” I ask taking the attention away from me. She then launches into how her mother got a new foster child who is a 6 year old girl. She tells me how she skipped going to a party jus to play with her.

 

MiSun seems so energetic telling me about her new sister. She is so into the story telling that when the bell rings I have to basically drag her to her seat.

 

“I'll tell you more later” she promises me.

 

When the class settle down, I began roll call smiling a bit at Hyuna's name. Two people missing. Pretty good attendance, especially

with this being the “troublemaker students”

 

I get up and address my class. “Good morning class” I say and they respond “Good morning Mr. Jang” with mostly excited voices. Everyone seems attentive.

 

“From now on every 1st 15 minutes of the period will be spent on writing” some groan but I continue. “Everyday and on Friday you will turn in your work. The paper will be on the weeks topic. It will be a word or a phrase. The paper will be worth 5 points each day and overall 30. If you miss a day or more you will be worth 5 per day and will be overall either. 25, 20, 15, or 10 points. You will turn it in everyday to me so you don't “accidentally” lose it. Now any questions” I ask looking at their shocked puzzled faces.

 

Nobody raises their hand.

 

“Ok your topic is Racism now commence” I tell them.

 

People slowly start taking out sheets of paper and writing. Meanwhile I pass out a simple guide for those who fulling understand what to do. And an itinerary for the week more for me to keep me on track.

 

After the 15 minutes are up and we start working on other things I can feel Hyuna's eyes on me piercing through me the whole time. I can't help but feel uncomfortable. I can feel the who class on edge right now. The students steal glances back at her frightfully.

 

And when the bell rings she disappears. As I am being to write another topic on the board I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Misun looking up at me.

 

“Mr. Jang I was wondering” she smiles sweetly. “If you wanna have lunch with me?” she says taking the wind out of me. I choke a little, our “pleasant conversation” is ruined by a very angry “What?!”

 

We both turn to look at the direction we heard the voice come from. At the door standing there is Kim Hyuna pretty much blowing fire out of her nostrils. 


A/N

I have nothing to say....except have a nice weekend.