Three Women

Living Paradise

 

One can imagine how odious the weeks leading up to winter vacation were. I had fallen once again, committed the unspeakable. Fallen into my own bed with an ice queen. Seeing her in class, smiling at me with her icy eyes.

 

It's unbearable knowing that she is the reason for my guilt and unease. Knowing that I was lying to Hee Young. A lie I could never speak to anyone about. Kim Hyuna her hands wrapped so tightly around my neck that it's going to snap.

 

Kim Hyuna knows all this to well. I won't I can't escape her grasp.

 

XXX

“Is something wrong oppa?” Hee Young asks her voice full of concern.

 

I look at her soft face turned troubled.

 

“I've been stressed out lately” I tell her. It's not completely a lie.

 

Hee Young looks at me slowly.

 

“I know something is up” she hold my hand. “You can tell me” she hesitates. “If you want that is”

 

I look down at our hands touching, so gentle, and for a split second I considered telling her the truth. To take some of the burden away. But I what I've done will sink me so deep I would be lost like Atlantis City.

 

I smile at Hee Young. “Don't worry darling, I'll figure things out” I tell her, not believe a word I said.

 

XXX

 

I take a sip of bitter tea. Umma never serves tea with anything but water and herbs.

 

“When do you plan on getting engaged?” My umma asks almost in an interrogation manner. I choke slightly on my tea.

 

I don't answer. My umma gives me a look that gives me chills.

 

“I've waited long enough for you to get over your last engagement” her tone bitter as the tea. She let me grieve now she'll move on as she always does.

 

“My son” she pauses “Man up, your appa would be disappointed in you” my umma attempt at scolding me is useless. My appa would be disappointed in seeing what she has become.

 

“Your sister is already onto to bigger things” she sips her tea. Letting this new information sink in.

 

“Be quick and umma will arrange everything” she smiles “sweetly” and gets up. Leaving me with my biter tea.

 


A/n I personally believe that dating has no purpose if you don't plan to marry the person, live together, ect. 

HYUNA'S COMEBACK TEASERS!!! She is slayying! Hyunseung comeback singingxD !! Zico on SMTM 4 is my weekly hightlight. But how will they end up?