Him

Living Paradise

The clock tick tocks, just a few minutes till school lets out. I don’t have study hall today. I don’t need much of it till exams week. I close my calculus notes, and turn in my assignment. I sit back down and the bell rings, The teacher dismisses us.

 

I gather my things and go outside. I stand at the front hate wondering what should I do. It’s Friday again and my life is a lot more quiet without Subin’s recitals, practice and constant presence. It’s a bit lonely but I get through it. As I continue to think my thoughts are interrupted.

 

"Hyuna-ah wanna go to the mall with me?” She grabs my arm “And met my new brother” Misun askes with her big eyes, I don’t have anything else to do so I agree. Misun’s and her temporary family member is so continuous that I’ve never met most of them.

 

Like this one. I’ve been staying at Misun’s house for a while now but I haven’t caught a glimpse of him. At school, with friends or to busy. Don’t even know his name. I think he’s 15 can’t remember.

 

We walk to the bus stop and get on the bus when it arrives. Misun as usual talks about her day and how she might have failed her history test because she couldn’t rememebr the years of the Korean War. Can’t blame her with all the wars going on in the world around the same time.

 

We get off at Lotte World. Misun brother isn’t here so we take a look around. There is a couple of sales going on but nothing interest me. Misun buys a cute penguin phone case. We go to Smoothie King, get smoothies and sit down. Misun is telling me a bit about her “brother” I’m trying to follow but it’s hard to when a guy with the right shade of blond, leather jacket and a dangerous eye smile is making his way over to us.

 

He makes a stop at our table and soon enough Misun stops talking. She gets up excitedly and hugs the y stranger. “Oppa!” she squeals. “Hyuna-ah this is Zico my brother. Oppa this is my bestie Hyuna-ah” I get up as she introduces us. He swipes his eyes over me. I see a slight smirk as I greet him with a bow. He bows back.

 

"Hey gorgeous it’s a pleasure to meet you finally” he says with a voice that sends sensations throughout my body. Him and I sit down while Misun offers to get Zico a smoothie. “I’ll have what noona is having” he winks at me and I can’t help but smirk a bit back at him. This is gonna get interesting.


It has been such a long time! I have no idea how many people still follow this fanfic but I will try to my best to finish in case someone out there is still interested. Anybody notice the play on Him? From Her? We finally got to meeting Zico. I hope to be a better writer in 2015 so please support me.