Bastard

Living Paradise

Misun leaves us sitting alone. I study the overly confident male in front of me as I take a sip of my smoothie. He is the right kind of handsome for a blond. There's something in the way he looks back at me. Something dark... I can't quite catch it. He is sitting in the most relaxed way possible, like as if he owned the place.

 

He breaks the silence. “So you've known Misun for long?” his question surprises me. I search my brain. “It's been more then 10 years” I inform him after my sip. He continues to look at me. “You're more attractive in person” I have a feeling that he hinting at more. But I ignore it. “Misun showed me pictures of her and you”

 

I lean in forward. He looks interested. “You're more clean cut then what I expected a thug to look like” he chuckles softly. He doesn't miss a beat. He leans in closer to me, leaving very little room on the table.

 

“Baby I can show just how dirty I can get” his eyes are complete darkness as I stare at him. He continues.

 

“Pretty little princess like you” he drops his gaze slightly, looking right at my exposed s. He smiles. This bastard!

 

“Are my favorite to till they are crying and begging on their knees to stop” he sniggers into my face. I am about outraged at his rudeness. This is completely sick.

 

He lends back into his relaxed position. Leaving me there speechless. I can see he is searching for something in his pocket, he pulls out a phone and goes on as if our conversation didn't happen. I am beginning to regain my senses when Misun pops up with his smoothie.

 

“Hyuna-ah, oppa sorry I took so long but a halmoni was short on money for her grandson so I helped her out” Misun explains in her cheerful manner.

 

“That was very kind of you to do Misun” the egotistical king praises Misun, I am amazed to hear him talking like a completely normal .

 

Misun who is oblivious to the whole situation launches into a story about how she rescued her cat in a tree but got stuck herself. We somehow all make it onto the bus while Misun thankfully sits between me and that . He all together acts like a caring oppa. Even asking Misun for more details.

He doesn't fool me.

XXX

Once we get home Misun and I share a meal together. Misun's parents are out and Zico is off with some friends or something. I could care less. After we're done I go and wash up. Misun leaves me to do her homework and study.

 

When I am finished washing up I shut the bathroom door and I am exiting when someone behind me covers my mouth. The person is way stronger then me, they carry me off to my room as I continue to struggle. The person then throws me onto my bed and I can hear them close my door. It is fully dark in my room. For a few seconds all you can hear is my uneven breathing. The person then turns on the lights. I scoff, it's Zico.

 

“What do you want?” I spat as I get up. He pushes me down hard on my bed. Without warning Zico climbs on top of me and covers my mouth. I squirm under his weight.

 

“Not so tough now are you?” he mocks me. After I calm down a bit he uncover my mouth. “Get off me !” I spit into his face. He whips it off and chuckles.

 

“Okay Princess as you wish” he removes himself off of me. “I just wanted to know to know how easy it would be to you senseless” I make the “I can't believe what you said” face.

 

“Don't worry I think you'll be the kind to beg me to never stop” he smirks and gets off my bed,

 

As he is closing the door he pokes his face in and taunts me with “Sweet dreams Princess” he winks and leaves. This bastard. He doesn't know that he is mess with Kim Hyuna.


I really didn't imagine Zico turning out like this. It sort of just happened. Please contiune to support me!