My Nasty Things?

Living Paradise

“So how is school?” Geurim asks me. I take a sip of coffee. “Not bad” I reply. The cafe we are at is quite and smells of pure coffee beans. Geurim studies me closely.

 

“How's teaching?” she adds another question. “Great some easy students and some challenging students” I say. She takes my hand. “Come on oppa tell me details” she coaxes me.

 

I glance around looking for something I am not aware of. My glaze lands on Geurim once again. “What do you want to know about?” I ask instead of answering her question. She thinks for a couple seconds.

 

“Anything just tell about your students” she gets happy. “Any favorites?” I also think for some seconds.

 

“All of my students are different, they are really friendly and cheery like this girl Choi Misun. One guy is very humorous that's Kim Byun and there is one girl who who steals everyone's attention. A lot of people seem frightened by her and everyone doesn't challenge her and they all listen to her” I tell Geurim. Just as I talk about her I feel like I am in her trance once again.

 

Geurim eyes me, “What do you mean by eveyone by Steals Everyone's Attention?” Geurim questions me with a sly smile.

 

“Oh nothing she just manipulates everyone” I say covering myself up. “Hey oppa what's her name” Geurim coaxes me again.

 

“Kim Hyuna” I say taking another sip of my coffee. I bit cold. “Did she tempt you?” she asks interested. I think back to the first day of school. From her entrance to her seduction at the end of class. I shallow hard. This should not be happening.

 

“Yes, she left me a little reminder” I say heavily. “Ah so you have something going on with her” Geurim chirps. She waves her hand towards me to gleeful egging me on.

 

“What she leave you oppa?” Geurim asks. My face flushed at the embarrassment. I look around making sure no one is paying attention.

 

“A hickey” I say in a low voice. Geurim processes it in her head and a big smile overtakes her face. She bends a in closer to me. “Show me” she says excited. I look at her abandoned lemonade who is “sweating”.

 

“No” I say firmly to Geurim who pouts. “Why not oppa?” she says sadly. “Please my boy is becoming a man with a younger girl” she makes me blush at the thought of someone younger then me by 6 years making me uncomfortable.

 

Geurim gets up and starts walking towards the door. “ Geurim where are you going?” I call out. She pauses in front of the door. “I'm upset with you” she announces and walks out the door with a ding from the bell.

 

I get ip and throw away my remaining coffee and Geurim's lemonade in the trash. I exit the door also leaving a ding behind, i look to the sidewalk. Geurim is standing about 20ft to the left waiting for the “Walking” sign to turn green.

 

I jog up the sidewalk and reach her as the sign walk turn green, I walk behind her. Her black haired head below my chin.

 

“ Geurim wait up” I call out to her. Someone people turn around but Geurim keeps on walking. We pass shops, flowers and many couples.

 

Geurim finally stops when we reach her car. She starts to look around in her purse for her keys. “Fine Geurim I'll show you” I cave in.

 

Geurim turns around so fast and smiling that you would have imagined I promised her Big Bang tickets. She like a child starts jumping up and down.

 

“Show me” she says grinning showing her dimples. I place my thumb and index finger on her dimples. “You are one antic child” I tell her as she giggles.

 

When I release my gentle grip on her I tell her to get into the car. She doesn't object, when we are in the security of the car. I take in a profound breath.

 

I peel the collar from my neck. When she sees its fading color she gasps.

 

“Oppa when she give you that?' she asks concerned. “The first day of school” I recall. Thinking back to the aftermath. She punches me lightly in the arm.

 

“You better not have had with her already” she warns me. I look at her.
“Weren't you excited just a minute ago?” I say not understanding her.

 

“Yes but she is your student and you are her teacher plus she did that at school. You can go to jail.” she says while looking at the street. “Oppa” she begins. “If you want to do your nasty things with her then please don't do it at school. Be a man and introduce yourself to her parents” Geurim advises me.

 

“I will” I promise her. She hugs me and I send her off. As I walk to my car. Ii wonder did I want to do any nasty things with her?


A/N

So many questions that your younger siblings ask you. My sister questions me a daily qustions early in the morning.like why are you even asking me that. Oh yesterday there was a hail story and we had to stop since we couldn't see then when we entered the city it disppeared like the weather had been a trick. Then again it was stretched for a while so there were less cloud where i live. Weather can be so bizzare.