Exam

Living Paradise

College Entrance Exams Day

 

You can imagine how stressful the weeks leading up to the exams have been. Whether they will get into any of the SKY universities. I remember the day I took the exams, it’s a day I will never forget. The days have gotten quicker everyday for the seniors. Cramming study at any chance. Luckily no one has committed suicide, not that I can freely talk about it anyways.

 

After I read the instructions, I check the time, write it on the board. I look around at all the anxious faces. Some are taking deep breaths.

 

“You may begin the mathematics portion” I tell them. Booklets immendity open. I take a sit, to avoid hearing complaints from the test takers.

 

All I can do at the moment is watch them, making sure they don’t cheat. The other proxy quietly walks around. Reading to provide fresh pencils.

 

1 hour later

At the hour mark, I get up and switch with the other proxy. I make my silent rounds. As I reach the window I hear a thump. I quickly turn around. One of the students is bent over another student.

 

I race over to a girl laying on the ground. The girl is sweating and pale.

“Step away!”  I tell the small crowd forming around me. I without thinking pick her up. I am exiting.

 

“Everyone continue with your exam!” I call out at the door. The parents are going to have a field day with this one.


Kind of short. But it will get better!