Castles and Dragons

Living Paradise

My mind is fogging. Unclear of what is going on. In the distance somewhere I hear Jimin singing. Then it gets closer and closer. Clearer and louder. I open my eye, unfamiliar with my surroundings.

 

I sit up looking for my phone, my head throbbing. I look to my side, and to my complete satisfaction I see Mr. Jang eyes looking up at me. He lets out what seems like a scream. He scrambles to sit ip and cover himself. I chuckle at his attempt.

 

“You!”he accuses me pointing his long slender finger at me that had iously been in me. I look at him wondering how a person could look so good hiding away from me.

 

“Yes” I answer tilting my “innocent” head at him. All the while ignoring my cellphone rings.

 

“What are you doing in my bed?” he asks almost startled. “Oh me” I say in a fake surprised voice. I put a light hand to my chest, and with the other letting go of the sheet I was holding exposing my diamonds.

 

He briefly looks at them and turn around. And makes the mistaking of getting out of bed exposing him. Revealing his firing dragon that blew life into my enchanted castle. Or did I I blow life into his dragon? He notices where I am looking and immediately covers up.

 

“You should leave” he says practically kicking me out. “Why?” I say piercing him with my icy eyes. He starts picking my clothes off the floor. When he collects them, he throws them at me let if he throwing me into the street.

 

“Because last night was wrong” I interrupt him momentarily. “And this morning” I say reminding him with a delighted smile on my face. He shakes his head, making his godly face blurry. He takes a robe out of the closet and puts it on shielding his kingdom like a knight.

 

“No Hyuna, this can't happen again. You are my student and I am your teacher. I can't and shouldn't be” he says not looking at me but looking at the clock. I get out of bed and comfort him. He willing let me touch me, my up against his broad chest. My body wrapped in his arms. I take his godly face in my small hands.

 

I look int his eyes, such an uninteresting attraction. “Your personal life has nothing to do with school. I am an adult and so are you. So stop acting like you me or something.” I say. He nods his head slightly.

 

“Last night was amazing and you are stupid if you think this is over. We still got this whole year. Then if off to college so no big deal. Now stop being a coward and release your tension” I say this and pull him into a slow tender kiss. Wanting to spend all day with him.

 

“Hyuna we'll talk about this later, just get to school. I would be upset if I don't see my favorite pupil at school today” he says smiling at me.

 

I put on my clothes and go met the taxi waiting for me outside. I see Hyunseung. Face disappear. As we drive away, my mind filled with beautiful memories. Filling my black heart.


A/N

Hey people of the world. Many comebacks later and new debuts.  Wow i made it to 10 chapters. im not sure how long this is going to be. i need to plan so i can finally bring some charcters in .Anyways thankyou all for subscribing and commenting. Especially BieberLoverForeverXx for my 1st upvote you are awesome.